9 job matcher din søgning
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Immudex ApS, Copenhagen
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the European customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company, Immudex. Immudex manufactures and sells MHC Dextramer® globally for the detection of antigen-specific T cells.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within continental Europe for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base.
- Devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing and company strategy
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the European customer base
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of key accounts with the territory of Europe
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of AAK AB in Karlshamn
AAK has more than 140 years of experience innovating and customizing solutions on vegetable oils and fats. Through a unique co-development approach the company work together with customers across the customer value chain to develop solutions fulfilling specific customer needs.
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong technologist to join the AAK Dairy pilot team based in Karlshamn, Sweden. This is a unique opportunity to work both analytically and hands-on with physical chemistry and sensory science related to especially dairy products but also a wider range of applications.
our approach to perform highly analytical work is structured and methodical, and you know your way around a laboratory. Besides this you are familiar working with statistics.
We are reorganising our Nordic Regulatory Team in Paranova and need two additional Regulatory Affairs Coordinators with the right mindset and skills to take on new challenges in a change-oriented company where quality and collaboration is a must.
Depending on the tasks you will have close collaboration across borders and with our QA, Graphics and Commercial departments.
- Applying for marketing authorisations for our parallel imported medicines.
- Maintenance of products in our current portfolio
- Case handling and correspondance with EMA and national authorities.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
To further grow in the Nordics, our client is now hiring their first Business Manager to be on-site and lead sales in the region. An important task will also be to develop and optimize the sales strategy for the market. Our client is therefore looking for a mature professional in the Ingredients, Chemistry, or Food sector, who will take ownership to support the company in the next steps.
Reporting to the Sales Director Northern Europe, the Business Manager will be responsible for achieving business targets, maintaining current partnerships and identifying new business. Working from the Copenhagen area (home based), the new employee will count on the strong culture of teamwork and mutual support that permeates the company, as well as market intelligence and a network to build on.
Ved regionssygehuset i Qaqortoq er et kort vikariat som farmakonom ledig til besættelse pr. d. 15. august 2018 – d. 15. oktober 2018.
Styrelsen for Sundhed og Forebyggelse / Peqqissutsimut Pitsaaliuinermullu Aqutsisoqarfik, Qaqortoq