49 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
AKVA Group Land Based, Vejle
AKVA Group Land Based is looking for more skilled people wanting a career in a growing international company that engineers, designs, develops and builds industrial scale aquaculture production facilities worldwide.
The Service Engineer’s primary function is a) support of the end users, b) commissioning of installations, c) electrical design of our facilities and d) generating manuals, procedures and knowledge sharing programs. You will assist project managers in engineering and design, carrying out quality control and solving the challenges that occour on any project.
You should expect 150 travelling days per year. Additional travelling may be required for training purposes.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you like a job which provides you with the opportunity to have a great impact in the development of the position, developing this into a position which gives you a lot of impact? Can you see yourselves in a job which requires a certain amount of flexibility in terms of challenging assignments? You will become an integrated part of a department where high spirits; strong collaboration and a positive attitude are key to reaching your goals.
If you can recognize yourself in the above-mentioned parameters, please send your application as soon as possible, since all incoming applications will be handled continuously.
- You will be engaged in integrating new features into the turbine and in changes, improvements and updates to existing sensor functions.
- You will be part of identifying and specifying new sensor solutions with subsequent qualification and integration in the turbine
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as System Roadmap Director reporting to the Head of Windfarm Design Offshore in BU Offshore Wind.
As System Roadmap Director in BU Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the System Roadmap Strategy required for designing the winning windfarm covering areas such as; Overall system functionality, production, interface control, market interaction, loads interaction as well as control features and infrastructure
- Work closely with the other roadmaps, the supply chain as well as with the internal Line Functions and other stakeholders
- Establish and manage the required number of Product projects to execute the System Roadmap Strategy towards target fulfilment
Do you want to be part of developing the future of green energy solutions for offshore wind power?
In this role, you will be responsible for driving a variety of engineering tasks on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacturing, through to installation, testing and verification, ready for handover to serial production.
What are my responsibilities?
- Concept development and mechanical engineering design of mechanical subsystems and components like steel structures, platforms and stairs, yaw system, piping, composites etc.
- Work with 3D modeling and 2D drafting using NX Siemens PLM
- Work with technical design documentation such as D-FMEA, EHS Design Risk Assessment, Tolerance Stack Analysis, and Design Decision Logs
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to work among engineering specialists across disciplines to develop and gain access to the latest mechanical technologies?
You will be responsible for scouting and developing innovative mechanical technologies and concepts that will later be utilized in product development projects. Most often, you will collaborate with both internal stakeholders and external partners such as engineers, specialists, business developers, as well as universities and leading vendors. Furthermore, at times, you may take on a project management role in technology projects with multiple participants. Specifically, you will:
- Be part of conceptualisation, mechanical design, simulations, testing, review, verification and documentation
- Apply state of the art methods within mechanical engineering, e.g. simulation driven development, robust design
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to not only work with the latest simulation methods, but also be part of acquiring new, ground-breaking insights?
You will participate in technology projects and technical support activities, applying multi-physics simulations to understand and predict complex phenomena and develop innovative Grundfos solutions.
Collaborating closely with your team, you will also develop tools to enable democratization of simulations. Specifically, you:
- Develop and maintain knowledge database of simulation capabilities
- Provide advanced technical support and advisory to the rest of the organization as their go-to-person for multiphysics simulations
- Build and maintain contacts with international external parties, i.e. suppliers, partners and universities
We are looking for a Procurement Professional who can lead the procurement work in our projects and ensure we have a competent and competitive supplier base for our Lime Kiln business. You will work in very close cooperation with other teams in Copenhagen, as well as across areas and functions within Valmet.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- act as the procurement lead in our projects
- support sales and cost estimation in Sales Phase, sourcing of new market areas and suppliers
- supplier relationship management and supplier development
- resolution of supplier related issues for unresolved issues within the category
ABB A/S, Skovlunde
Vil du arbejde med de bedste teknologier for de mest interessante kunder? Har du en teknisk baggrund, en god grundlæggende forståelse for automation, og vil du udfolde dine evner hos de bedste og for de bedste, så er det nu, du har chancen. I ABB kommer du ind i verdens nok førende virksomhed på automationsområdet.
Vi udvikler systemerne og teknologierne, som de andre bruger. Du får derfor mulighed for at arbejde med de nyeste teknologier og være helt på forkant med udviklingen, og du gør det sammen med meget kompetente og hjælpsomme kolleger.
Dit job handler om at løse automationsopgaver for nogle af de største og mest profilerede industrikunder i Danmark. Du kommer til at arbejde med de mest avancerede og bedste kontrolsystemer og virkelig se effekten af din indsats. En del af opgaverne løser du hos kunden som en del af kundens ingeniør-/teknikerteams.
Do you want to improve the life experience for people with a hearing disability? Are you an Engineer with passion for technology, and are you experienced and skilled in developing electronics hardware for highly complex devices?
You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum in a highly skilled team, that creates cutting edge solutions within hearing healthcare. You will work with the development of our two main solutions; cochlear implant systems and bone anchored hearing systems. Here you will be involved in the entire development process, and your area of responsibility will thus cover all steps from initial specification to design and implementation of electronic solutions and finally handover for mass-production.
You will get a chance to design electronics platforms against challenging requirements, with the assistance from experienced colleagues, state of the art CAD-tools and modern lab-facilities.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
You will contribute to the optimization and development of the blade manufacturing process by utilizing new and innovative solutions to ensure production of current and future blades produced by SGRE.
What are my responsibilities?
- Global process ownership of processes within the casting area
- Update and creation of documentation for blade production
- Qualify new materials for blade production
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Operational Excellence Team in Blade Plant Aalborg we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with solid hands-on experience to be independently responsible for driving technical implementation and/or improvement projects in accordance with the project specific target agreement. Identifying new projects, responsible for follow up and close monitoring of ongoing projects and do status to senior management. Experience with LEAN and optimization projects will be a great advantage.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assume responsibility for Project management of designated project through our local PM standards
- On the basis of your professional background and expertise you are expected to coach and train junior colleagues and to achieve optimal results
- Taking the lead role in all professional aspects related to own and teams activities
- Manage and coach the employees assigned to the projects.
Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S, Aalborg
Alfa Laval Aalborg is looking for a specialist with the ability to bring our designs to a new level. In Systems & Product Architecture we also strive to do better every day – and want a dedicated college to join our fantastic department.
As the 3D CAD Specialist, you will be part of the System & Product Architecture department in Aalborg where you will have motivated and extremely competent colleges at your side. You will be our super-user on 3D models and associated configuration excel database.
The position enables you to develop guidelines and set standards for both 2D drawings and 3D drawing; you will optimize and promote tools and methods within you specialist area, and participate in competence network meetings cross functions and cross borders.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We make the largest blade moulds in the world and we need a project manager to help secure our market leadership and keep us in front of our competitors.
You will lead 1-3 projects per year, and they will involve 20-50 people, having a budget of DKK 20+ M. The projects will include:
- Planning of time, costs, resources, quality and communication
- Developing and designing the deliverables including testing of new technologies
- Manufacturing the solution including close cooperation and negotiation with internal and external suppliers
- Implementing the solution at our internal customer’s site, securing production start on time and product output at the agreed quality
GE Grid Solutions Denmark, Fredericia
Grid Solutions, en division under General Electric-koncernen, søger en kompetent og erfaren Sales Manager. Som Sales Manager vil du være ansvarlig for salg af højspændingsudstyr og service til elforsyningsmarkedet i Danmark.
Som Sales Manager vil du indtage en central rolle i virksomheden og have følgende ansvarsområder:
- Opsøgende salg og identificering af salgsmuligheder til transmissions- & distributionsselskaber, vindmølleparker og industri
- Udarbejdelse af tilbud i samarbejde med egne fabrikker, salgsspecialister og dansk serviceafdeling
- Ansvar for forhandlingsprocessen frem til endelig ordre og overdragelse til projektleder.
Afdelingen består af 11 medarbejdere – fordelt på 3 programmører og en række ingeniører. Vi vil ikke lyve; nogle af dine kommende kolleger har været her i mange år og har erfaringer på godt og ondt – nogle af dem er nyere med mindre i baggagen, men de er alle super kompetente og har en grundlæggende lyst til at få tingene til at glide.
Du kommer med noget, resten fylder vi på sammen. Vigtigst er dog, at du er en engageret, tydelig, kommunikerende og tillidsvækkende leder, der samler dit team og gør dem til en fortsat attraktiv samarbejdspartner for den øvrige del af TSS.
Du kan bidrage med din erfaring indenfor fx:
- Projektledelse og -styring
- Maskinelbearbejdning (CNC) – gerne plast-erfaring
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Skyways Technics A/S in Billund
Strong manager with solid business acumen
Skyways Technics A/S is searching for a skillful Site Manager, who can develop and lead the maintenance activities and staff in Billund. The Site Manager is part of the production management group, and has as such great impact on the future business strategy for the hangar facilities in Billund.
Your main responsibility is to effective manage all aspects of Skyways Technics' aircraft maintenance in Billund. You will manage 15-20 highly qualified and committed mechanics, and you will ensure a high productivity and quality of maintenance. You will also ensure that the maintenance scheduling and execution meet the deadline with strong focus on cost control and customer satisfaction.
European Spallation Source ESS AB, Copenhagen
We are currently looking into expanding our group with a new member, who is a skilled software developer and has a solid background in materials science (biochemistry, chemistry, physics, engineering or similar at minimum PhD level) and who can contribute to the success of the group.
Ideally, the person has experience with distributed software projects using Python, C++ and Qt, best practice software development and experimental work at photon or neutron sources including data analysis. However, many different backgrounds can be envisioned for this position.
At ESS we offer people with talent and passion a unique opportunity to be involved in the development and building of a world-leading facility for materials research.
Velux A/S, Skjern
You will play a significant role in the development of our internal and external accessories to VELUX windows, e.g. curtains, blinds, awnings and roller shutters. Through our VELUX Stage Gate process, you will be involved in the entire process from product concept development to final implementation in our production.
In this process, you will be part of a project team. Together, you move through the phases of development, working closely with global product managers, our supply chain, test lab and workshop as well as suppliers to mature your ideas. This involves:
- Understanding customer needs to meet product cost, features and product performance criteria
- Developing both new features for existing products as well as brand-new products altogether
- Analysis, testing and verification of materials, products and product performance as well as quality assurance
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Would you like to take new technology from ideas and concepts to real life production - in a company that has the human, technical and financial resources to do so?
Right now, the department hosts around 40 employees, and we are expecting a substantial growth in the years to come. You will head a team of 10-12 highly skilled specialists, solution architects, design engineers and support functions in Denmark and India as well as consultants.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Actively supporting the Industrialization Management Team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for LM plants, production and transport technologies.
- Establishment of technology and solutions roadmaps for automation, robotics, advanced manufacturing solutions and manufacturing equipment, in coordination with stakeholders across Sales, Engineering and Operations.