3 job matcher din søgning
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an enthusiastic person with strong methodology experience in the Railway industry, ready to take your career to the next level? You are looking to join an international organization where you can have a direct impact to the continued growth in a dynamic industry? If so, ALSTOM DK has an engaging career opportunity for you! We are a major supplier & maintainer of tramways, main line trains, metro cars, electrical renovation & signaling systems.
- Support the Installation Design Manager;
- Write “Mechanical request form” in order for the design office to properly understand and produce the mechanical drawing and the 3D presentation;
- Explain/review with the back office based in Charleroi-BE all the mechanical design constraints of each solution;
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about improving dental health care? Do you have both business acumen and a deep understanding of developing hi-tech products?
3D scanning and digital workflows that enable dental professionals to treat with increased efficiency and improved quality is currently transforming the dental industry. Now 3Shape is looking for an experienced leader to shape new and exciting business opportunities. Come and challenge yourself and 3Shape in the position as a intrapreneur! You will be responsible for forming a team with a handful of (i.e. about 5-10) top-notch technical and business developers.
- Establish a small team with the right mix of competencies
- Take new business ideas to maturity in a short time
- Continuously engage with customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Maintain flexibility about direction as you gain knowledge
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
Are you a passionate, self-motivated and result oriented person, who wants to develop in an Engineering environment and be part of a strong team? If yes, you will most likely find a lot of satisfaction working in Cool Sorption and enjoying the autonomy needed for your accountabilities, while at the same time having a very professional and friendly organization around.
Vapour Recovery (VRU) technology requires a strong technical background, curiosity, ingenuity and interest. It enables you to put your skills and knowledge into many various tasks and challenges.
- Defining equipment to be applied in VRU projects
- Mechanical and package engineering deliverables in projects
- Review and manage requirements and specifications