3 job matcher din søgning
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
We are seeking a MS and UHPLC Scientist to join the Analytical Development (AD) Department at AGC Biologics. AGC is a Contract Drug Manufacturing Organization with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Japan and USA and with customers all over the world.
As a Scientist you will be responsible for multiple analytical development projects as an AD coordinator, and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams including upstream, downstream, process transfer, QC, QA and manufacturing scientists working in close collaboration with the clients’ scientific teams. You will get the opportunity to work with a broad range of diverse products in different clinical stages and to use you skills in a very cross functional setting and interactive environment.
Dinex A/S, Middelfart
Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? Dinex is looking for ATS Technology Project Manager, who will lead the key exhaust after-treatment System (ATS) technology project of readying Dinex’s EU-VI E technologies and prototypes for IAA 2020 show, and manage the complete portfolio of sub-projects on EU-VI E roadmap.
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead the key ATS technology project of readying Dinex’s EU-VI E prototypes for IAA 2020 show
- Manage the complete portfolio of sub-projects on EU-VI E roadmap and lead others to deliver the results as well as doing some technical work on your own
- Manage 1-2 other key ATS technology projects from pre-project to finish. Milestone-based execution of technology projects with project management rigor
Qiagen Gmbh, Vedbæk
- Based in Denmark the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of entire QIAGEN product portfolio in Norway inside sales territory.
- Contact customers via phone and email.
- Assist local sales teams in increasing market share and develop the markets, customer base and sales volume for products.
- Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, higher degree preferred.
- Knowledge of DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.