5 job matcher din søgning
PITSTOPLEADERSHIP recruiting on behalf of GEA Process Engineering A/S in Søborg
GEA Process Engineering’s Emission Control team in Søborg is searching for a new colleague as Project Manager/coordinator who has a wide professional profile and the desire to use it.
As Project Manager/coordinator you will be involved in nearly all aspects of the projects you are handling and by that reason the job is very varied. You master all project management disciplines including general planning, time scheduling, conduction of project meetings, invoicing, claim management, internal coordination with workshop and logistic department, documentation, onsite training, education of licensees, etc.; however, we expect that you also perform several of the tasks yourself - hands on.
You will be appointed certain department ad-hoc tasks as well as you will support the sales team in the final stage of sales projects.
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
The Aquatic Animal Health Unit, DTU National Institute for Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua), Denmark is seeking a biologist or veterinarian with a strong scientific background to take part in the functions and duties of the European Union Reference Laboratory for Crustacean Diseases (EURL-Crustacean).
The successful candidate will take part in
- Research on the control, diagnosis, identification and characterization of Crustacean pathogens with special focus on the exotic and non-exotic diseases listed in Council Directive 2006/88/EC and on emerging diseases.
- Obtain ISO 17025 accreditation of the diagnosis of listed crustacean diseases.
- Establish experimental tank facilities for conducting trials with crustaceans.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
As EHS coordinator you will set and communicate requirements, guidelines and good practices ensuring that our Workshops and Laboratories are safe, healthy and environmentally desirable.
You will be based in our Technology Center in Lunderskov, where the Workshops and Laboratories are located. You will report to the Operations Manager, and work closely together with the Test & Validation Center’s EHS manager and the working environmental organization to improve our safety culture.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and working for the wellbeing of our employees and the organization. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S i Hellerup
Do you want to make an impact in a fast growing pharmaceutical company?
As Supply Chain Coordinator at Ascendis Pharma you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the logistics/supply chain surrounding Ascendis’ raw materials and products currently in clinical development and later for commercial use.
You will work closely with devoted colleagues within the organization, who all share the overall goal of developing and bringing new innovative medicines to patients.
Your main tasks will be:
- Day-to-day coordination of transportation and warehousing of all products, both in the current pre-commercial supply chain and the future commercial supply chain.
- Booking and monitoring transports or warehousing services.
- Monitoring stock.