13 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Videbæk
Can you apply your microbiology knowledge to production processes of milk-based powder ingredients? Then join the Deploy Team in Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) R&D department. AFI is an independent company within the Arla Foods group, with the ambition to become a global leader in added-value whey.
Based in Nr Vium, Denmark, you will work among 75 innovators, research specialists and pilot plant technicians to “discover and deliver all the wonders whey can bring to peoples life”. Your ongoing mission will be to support the development of new processes for dairy based ingredients in powder form, and scale up from pilot plant units through to production. Among your stakeholders, you will work closely with Supply Chain, Quality, and Microbiologists from the Arla Foods Innovation Centre.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
To our department Portfolio and Project Management in Hoersholm we are looking for an Innovation Project Manager to drive high impact new product development projects.
You will lead innovation projects, which have a high commercial potential and strategic value to Chr. Hansen. Through close collaboration across commercial development and innovation you deliver new product development projects and programs on time, within resource & cost allocations, and to specifications.
As such, your main tasks will be:
- Plan and manage the project flow, end-to-end including target product profile and business case creation, project execution and post mortem analysis
- Secure timely execution of milestones, deliverables, quality, and budget targets and flag issues related to resources and/or competencies
- Manage project risks and proactively develop plans and recommendations to overcome delays or address drift from the original project plan
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of a great, growing team responsible for global safety surveillance of Ferring’s portfolio within reproductive health and gastroenterology? Do you thrive in an international environment of great change where you can influence the surroundings? Do you like to work both with post-marketing and clinical activities?
As Pharmacovigilance Manager you will play an important role in leading drug safety for a key area of Ferring’s portfolio working as an integrated member of a highly motivated and dedicated team collaborating with clinical development, regulatory affairs, affiliates and partners for assigned products/projects.
Your essential tasks include case processing, post-marketing safety surveillance, safety reports and safety handling in clinical trials in collaboration with Pharmacovigilance Physicians.
Spectro Inlets ApS, Lyngby
Vi leder efter en kemiingeniør til at slutte sig til en spændende og hurtigt voksende startup der udvikler banebrydende måleudstyr til real-time analyse af kemiske reaktioner.
Du vil arbejde med følgende arbejdsområder:
- Udførsel af elektrokemiske benchmarkmålinger på vores system, såsom: hydrogen-udvikling, oxygen-udvikling og CO-stripping udført på platin-elektroder
- Design og udvikling af interfaces mellem testmiljøer og vores mikrochip-membran (fx flow-celler og lignende væskehåndteringssystemer)
- Design og udvikling af selve membran-interfacet til forskellige kemiske miljøer (interface-moduler der inkorporer vores membran chip samt fittings til vakuum-, gas- og væskemiljøer)
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
The QC department at CMC Biologics consists of three functional groups: QC Bioassay, QC Chemistry, and QC Microbiology. The QC groups are responsible for supporting the production of new biopharmaceuticals by controlling raw materials, performing analytical methods, planning and executing stability programs and validating various analytical procedures according to ICH guidelines from clinical phase I to phase III and commercial.
The position is within QC Chemistry and requires technical expertise and ability to troubleshoot on chromatographic methods, especially HPLC, iCIEF and CGE -SDS, and expertise within (U) HPLC equipment. A major part of the job will be representation of QC in customer project teams, preparing for method validation (clinical phase I/II through full validation) and commercial licensing.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced project manager to support scientific analysis of satellite data.
The primary responsibility will be planning and coordination of data processing activities as well as contract management, in particular related to the Swarm satellite mission.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the timely provision of data products derived from the Swarm satellite observations and managing the contracts with ESA and the involved subcontractors.
Beirholm Search søger for RAMCON i Birkerød
RAMCON er dansk og en af Nordens mest kompetente distributører inden for Life Science. Virksomheden er i hastig vækst og søger nu en dygtig produktspecialist inden for komplekst laboratorieudstyr til bl.a. hospitaler og universiteter i Danmark.
Dine kunder er bl.a. hospitaler, universiteter, fødevare og energiproducenter. De fleste af dine kunder er i Storkøbenhavn, derfor vil det være at foretrække, at du arbejder ud fra kontoret i Birkerød.
Dit primære ansvar:
- Igangsætte, videreudvikle og drive salget af komplekst laboratorieudstyr til kunder i hele Danmark.
- Dit produktsortiment er kendt, virksomheden er kendt – du skal sørge for at vedligeholde det gode renommé og levere service, rådgivning og faglighed i brugen af produkterne.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The position is located in Denmark and is part of a team of 6 highly skilled engineers supporting design control for blood gas, transcutaneous monitoring and sterilized sampler products.
- Sterilization specialist for outsourced EtO sterilization at contract manufacturers.
- Team management for sterilization team including QA colleague located at the Polish site.
- Provide guidance for QMS and regulatory compliance in an FDA regulated and ISO compliant environment.
Radiometer is a growing organization always developing through LEAN management tools and values. It makes it fun and meaningful to be part of an organization where your thoughts and ideas are embraced by management and can make a true impact.
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
As a QA specialist, you help create groundbreaking medico products that help people with intimate healthcare needs. Working on projects from the initial design phase through to manufacturing, you get to oversee every step of the way, collaborating with a large network of stakeholders and ensuring that our QA project delivery processes are aligned.
As part of the Quality department, you will be based in Mørdrup, 40 kilometres north of Copenhagen. Working alongside 20 colleagues in Quality, you will be one of the 5 QA specialists responsible for the development of new products in our Pilot production.
Your role involves a high degree of cross-organizational collaboration and you can expect up to 20 days of international travel per year. In addition to working closely with your colleagues in the project teams, you will have a close link to other R&D functions, as well as the Global Quality organization in Head Quarters.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
If you are experienced and interested in a career, working with numerical methods for improved reservoir characterisation and...
GEUS, København K