19 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Vil du have rammerne til at tænke ud af boksen og dele dine gode ideer til, hvordan vores slutbrugere får endnu mere ud af vore produkter? Så bliv en del af vores nye team, Release & Actives, hvor du sammen med erfarne specialister og laboranter er med på spændende udviklingsprojekter.
Som laborant får du et tæt samarbejde med minimum én specialist, som du vil deltage i produktudviklingsprojekter sammen med. Sammen har I ansvaret for at udvikle, udføre og identificere de bedste nye technologier til de forskellige projekter, I bliver tilknyttet.
I vil typisk arbejde på 1-2 projekter ad gangen, hvor du får en bred laboratorierettet rolle med flere sideløbende opgaver. Det indebærer, at du sammen med en specialist:
- Tester, evaluerer og dokumenterer resultaterne, så der kan træffes databaserede beslutninger i hvert enkelt projekt
- Udfordrer din specialistkollega gennem din praktiske indsigt, så teori og praksis går op i en højere enhed
Ønsker du dig et spændende job med stor diversitet i opgaverne? Kunne du tænke dig en central rolle inden for kvalitetssikring af leverandører og CMO'er? Et bredt ansvarsområde lige fra godkendelse af nye leverandører til evaluering og audit af godkendte leverandører, herunder også CMO'er? Drømmer du om en hverdag krydret med projektopgaver inden for farmaceutisk udvikling, analyse og produktion? Så bliv en del af vores team.
- Supplier management, herunder klassificering og evaluering af leverandører
- Audits, herunder planlægning, udførelse, afrapportering og opfølgning
- Review og autorisation af SOP'er og work instructions
- Sagsbehandling af afvigelser, CAPA'er og ændringssager
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Vi søger en entusiastisk og engageret medarbejder til vores Innovationsteam i Animal Health Innovation i Hørsholm.
Vi arbejder med mikrobiologi - herunder isolering, identifikation og tælling samt studier omkring produkternes virkningsmekanismer.
- Planlægge, organisere og udføre forsøg.
- Vurdere metoder og resultater kritisk.
- Dokumentation af forsøg i det elektroniske lab journal-system (ELN).
Widex A/S, Lynge
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for a senior systems engineer to join an innovative company on its way to bring innovative brain-wave monitoring products to market. You will be responsible for system level design control activities and facilitate the safety risk management process.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Gather stakeholder requirements
- Define system level requirements
- Perform system level design verifications
UNEEG medical offers:
- A small but expanding organization within the Widex group situated in Lynge, Nordsjælland.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment bringing innovative products to market
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Visionary, ambitious and structured automation engineer/scientist with a desire to work with automation of screening assays and data processing.
As a scientist you will also be involved in planning experimental work that can be conducted by lab technicians under your supervision. We aim at ensuring intellectual property rights with patents and subsequently publish work in peer reviewed journals. Your work will also include establishing contact with and participating in relevant collaborations with external partners.
Work will include:
- Designing and implementing automation protocols for screening assays and automating data processing workflows
- Designing, planning and supervising experiments, conducted by lab technicians.
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
Would you like to find new and innovative ways of producing ostomy care products for people with intimate health care needs?
Together with your process engineer and technician colleagues, you participate in 1-2 new product development projects at a time to develop and define all production processes, e.g. identifying manufacturing equipment and methods.
To do this, you collaborate closely with designers, project managers, mechanical engineers and other specialists in the project team to make all aspects come together and ensure the best possible design for manufacturing. This means you will:
- Develop and document process stability and scalability as you design processes, test product prototypes, follow up on results and create action plans, risk assessments and cost efficiency calculations
- Develop and verify process specifications for new products ready for production ramp-up
Bioneer A/S, Hørsholm
Bioneer A/S søger en laborant med molekylær- og cellebiologisk erfaring, samt med kendskab til arbejde med bakterier.
Er du interesseret i varierende arbejdsopgaver inden for molekylærbiologi og rekombinant DNA teknologi samt dyrkning af mammalle celler og bakterier? Så kan det være, du er vores nye kollega i Bioneer A/S.
Som laborant vil du arbejde med molekylærbiologi, herunder specielt anvendelse af teknikker indenfor rekombinant DNA teknologi (f. eks vektorkonstruktion, PCR og gen-editering) i både mammalle og bakterielle systemer. Arbejdet vil også indebære dyrkning og håndtering af både mammalle celler og bakterier med fokus på fremstilling af rekombinante cellelinjer eller bakterier. Derudover vil du skulle indgå i opgaver med opsætning af in vitro assays, som kan inkludere flow cytometri og ELISA.
Quantitative Modelling of Cell Metabolism (QMCM) is a new section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain).
In QMCM, we focus on developing mathematical models to explore and explain the molecular basis for homeostasis – the self-regulating processes evolved to maintain metabolic equilibrium in organisms.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing high-throughput quantitative metabolomics analyses to biological researchers. Assays will include targeted metabolomics and flux analysis using both LC-MS and GC-MS. The successful candidate will be involved in communicating with users, participation in experimental design, sample preparation, Instrument analysis, data interpretation, and instrument management.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organization in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a Pre-Clinical test method scientist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team you will also work closely together with material and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
The focus of The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is to develop cell factories for producing chemicals and other products in a sustainable way. The list of things that can be made by engineered cell factories includes biofuels, bioplastics, drugs, food supplements and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled data scientist for The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain). This person will be part of the Data Science and Automation Unit of the Center and will work closely with both technical teams (software engineering, data management, other data scientists) and with application-oriented teams working on developing cell factories for sustainable production of chemicals and proteins.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Tracer Pharma Aps in Hørsholm
Can you plan and lead all production deliverables and do you want to have a key role in a global collaboration environment?
racer Pharma Aps develop and manufacture Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) for vitro diagnostic kits, in combination with human drugs, for pharmaceutical and med tech use. The core products are distributed in Europe and the customers are leading players within their field of business.
With reference to the General Manager, your primary tasks are:
- Planning and leading all production deliverables, including day-to-day operations.
- Chemical synthesis production of API’s under GMP and secure all necessary documentation and other production relevant necessities to support the release of the API’s. In collaboration with the QA Manager, and your team members in the production.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organisation in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a microbiologist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team, you will also work closely together with material scientist and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
Do you have solid experience with Research & Development tasks in E&P business and a strong track record within technical execution of development or research projects? Then you might be the production chemistry advisor that we are looking for at DHRTC.
You will be part of the Technology Maturation group, which is responsible for the technical integration of the research results and for technical support to the partnership research community and DHRTC Programme Management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and maintain technology demonstration models, within your area of expertise. Demonstration models are directed towards integrating various areas of research into applicable and commercially viable solutions with high impact for the oil & gas production in the North Sea.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we are looking for a talented and dedicated research scientist for our NASH-histopathology group. The priority of the group is to deliver high quality histological data in an efficient manner within NASH/NAFLD, diabetes, obesity and related metabolic disorders.
We are looking for a competent scientist with great histological skills and biological understanding; a colleague who can navigate and collaborate in an energetic organization and help drive our research activities forward.
Your tasks as a Histology Research Scientist are varied, but will include:
- Conduction of internal discovery and external contract research activities
- Pathological/histological scoring and quantitative analysis of liver sections
- Coordinating and supporting experiments in the laboratory
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability at DTU, invites applications for a number of positions as Laboratory Technicians (Laborant) for its CHO production cell line development research project.
DTU Biosustain is an international research center of excellence developing next generation cell factories and bioprocesses for sustainable production of high-value chemical compounds as well as protein-based products.
The Laboratory Technicians will report to the Director CHO Cell Line Development and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the protein chemistry facilities, i.e., Äkta Pure cleaning and general maintenance
- Participation in the process of planning experiments
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
For our team of surface treatment specialists in the Siemens Gamesa Validation Means Management section that resides on the DTU campus in Lyngby, we are now looking for a new Coating Specialist colleague.
In this role, you will be part of our R&D department (Corporate Technology) that forms the core of our technological leadership, and building values like excellence, innovation and responsibility.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical responsibility for specifying and validating coating systems or deliver the needed know-how for the surface treatment specifications.
- Ensuring compliance between coating systems, production standards and guidelines.
- Specification of technical requirements to existing and future coating systems for steel and composite components
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Kunne du tænke dig at bruge din praktiske erfaring med laboratoriearbejde i en rolle, hvor du på én gang får lov til at bruge dine kompetencer bredt og samtidig fordybe dig i analysearbejde?
Som laborant får du et tæt samarbejde med minimum én kemispecialist, som du vil deltage i produktudviklingsprojekter sammen med. Sammen har I ansvaret for at udvikle, udføre og identificere de bedste kemiske analysemetoder til de forskellige projekter, som I bliver tilknyttet.
I vil typisk arbejde på flere både store og små opgaver ad gangen, så du får derfor en bred, laboratorierettet rolle. Du får desuden ansvar for at:
- Teste, evaluere og dokumentere resultaterne, så der kan træffes databaserede beslutninger i hvert projekt
- Prioritere dine opgaver sammen med kolleger og din leder
- Udvikle dit kendskab til og viden om specifikt apparatur, som du får apparatansvar for
The cleanroom facility (DTU Danchip) at the Technical University of Denmark seeks a candidate for a one year position as Process Engineer/Physicist in cleanroom nanofabrication.
DTU Danchip is one of the largest facilities in Northern Europe for top-down micro- and nanotechnology with a broad spectrum of advanced processing and measurement equipment supporting research, teaching and production activities in the fields of MEMS, optical communication, quantum technology, and biochemistry (lab on a chip).
We are seeking a candidate in the field of thin-film deposition, including physical vapor deposition (sputtering and evaporation), low pressure chemical vapor deposition, and furnace processing in general. The main tasks will be to develop and maintain processes and equipment in a close collaboration with the other process specialists and technicians in the team.