8 job matcher din søgning
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
Are you passionate about product making? Do you want to impact the growing audio/video conferencing market globally? Are you ready to join one of the leading companies in the world with world-leading expertise in the sound and speech, wireless technologies and software development and human auditory?
As the Senior Product Manager for the new strategic product category of video collaboration solutions, you will be the subject matter expert and help building a world class roadmap as first step. You will be responsible for defining new products and experiences, and together with a cross functional team concepting, developing and bringing them to market. You will study and understand customer and user trends, evaluate competition and create plans to position our solutions to win.
We will tell you the full story if you are interested. Just call us!
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
Can you help us revolutionize the global cleaning industry?
If you have experience within sensor technology, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills in a role with major impact, this is it. You will join a successful, world leader in the global cleaning industry who is partnered with world class robotics developers.
Your overall focus is simple. Contribute to the design of the world’s best, automated cleaning vehicles with the highest safety standards. As part of our high performance Connected Autonomy Solutions (CAS) development team in Aalborg you will:
- Select and qualify sensors for the safe operation of autonomous cleaning vehicles
- Program safety sensors and/or controllers using OEM tools
- Design and build safety circuits and control systems – with internal and external engineers
MUSIC Tribe Brands DK A/S, Risskov
We are looking for a passionate product manager who has an eye for business, reads the market needs before anyone else – and knows his/her way around DAW’s, plugins, signal processors and consoles.
About the Job
- You see opportunities and trends across the market and are able to uncover customer desires and turn them into business growth. You are ahead of the competition and are not afraid to challenge it and us.
- You drive and define the product map, and in cooperation with the R&D Team, you ensure that ideas and visions turn into quality products, strong business and increasing sales.
- You operate right at the center of customers, management, our development team and marketing, and you ignite people’s passion for our products — both internally and externally.
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
As Connected Autonomous Solution’s (CAS) primary specialist across regulatory compliance and Connectivity you will to a wide extent enter unknown land. As such, you will work on two parallel tracks. One is to build a new regulatory framework for Connectivity in Nilfisk. The other is to interact with relevant authorities and forum worldwide in order to understand trends and to ensure that Nilfisk’s constructive input are taking into account. You will:
- Boost the Connectivity/data security competence in CAS and Nilfisk to the next level
- Contribute to the development of a new regulatory strategy – to ensure Nilfisk’s constructive input are taking into account in relevant worldwide regulations and legislations
- Support your compliance colleague in liaison with 3rd party test houses
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Principal Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join a global organization where being responsible and thinking ahead drive everything we do?
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic sourcing primarily for sensors and controls. Moreover, you will join a truly international team with stakeholders positioned all over the world.
You will build and use your knowledge of the suppliers market, technologies, product and price trends as well as existing and future opportunities in the market as you:
- Prepare a long-term sourcing strategy based on the segmentation of external market information and internal business plans to be approved by the category team (purchase management and relevant stakeholders)
- Manage tendering processes RFI/RFQ
- Prepare negotiation strategies and run negotiation processes with the involvement of relevant stakeholders
Curia søger for NKT i Brøndby
Har du øje for at spotte de nyeste trends inden for teknologi, materialer og produkter?
Som Technology Specialist hos NKT får du en alsidig hverdag med en stor kontaktflade. Du kommer til at identificere trends og nye udviklingstendenser inden for teknologi, materialer og produkter relateret til kabelteknologier. Samtidig overvåger du nye tiltag fra konkurrenter i forhold til valg af nye og innovative materialer og patenter.
Arbejdsopgaverne består blandt andet af:
- at overvåge markedet med henblik på altid at være i front inden for kabelteknologier
- at tage ansvaret for NKT´s teknologi-roadmap inden for Application-divisionen
- at interagere med relevante stakeholders såsom forskningsinstitutter, universiteter og leverandører.
Mercuri Urval søger for Triax A/S i Hornsyld
Strategisk vigtig rolle i et internationalt marked
Jobbet hos TRIAX er en unik og spændende mulighed for dig, som brænder for ledelse og for at skabe kommercielle/tekniske løsninger til det internationale marked. Du vil indgå i den overordnede ledelse, og du leder et product management-team på 7 veluddannede og kompetente specialister, som sammen udvikler fremtidens løsninger til modtagelse og distribution af TV, radio og internet. Du vil få mulighed for at gøre en forskel i et unikt miljø, hvor både product management, R&D og produktion arbejder under samme tag.
Fokus er at bygge videre på den stærke internationale markedsposition gennem solidt gennemarbejdede koncepter, der tager udgangspunkt i markeds- og kundebehov og viden om de teknologiske muligheder, og som samtidig kan skaleres til de enkelte geografiske markeder.