23 job matcher din søgning
The Hearing Systems group at the Department of Electrical Engineering seeks a qualified candidate for a position as staff scientist in acoustics and hearing technology.
As staff scientist in acoustics and hearing technology, your main responsibility will be to conduct and support research into the development and application of virtual environments and related technologies in hearing research.
- Conduct research into spatial audio and virtual reality (VR) technologies and their application in hearing research.
- Support/contribute to research projects utilizing AVIL and/or spatial audio and VR technologies.
You will be responsible for analyzing the market and the customer potential and develop go-to-market strategies and implementation plans in co-operation with sales colleagues and the Chief Sales Officer, who is placed in Denmark. You will be responsible for own forecasting and budget, pipeline management and business cases to support the agreed go-to-market strategies.
- Build pipeline and sell to large asset owners.
- Hunt new business among large asset owners.
- Build a new business with existing customers.
You will be offered a high degree of freedom and will be given the opportunity to play a vital role in development of SCADA International. Besides a competitive benefit package, we offer an entrepreneurial and friendly environment.
Are you an experienced electrical engineer, specialized in specific equipment using power electronics like battery-based power systems? Contribute your skills to the maintenance, consolidation and extension of a complex electrical transmission and distribution network, dedicated to a unique laboratory hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Electrical Engineering team. Take part!
As an Electrical Engineer in the Electrical Network Maintenance (MT) Section, you will manage low voltage equipment, in particular, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, DC battery-based power systems and 400/230 V metal-enclosed indoor switchboards of modular design, throughout the whole equipment lifecycle.
We are looking for a Product Qualification Test Specialist to conduct product compliance tests on Brüel & Kjær’s products to ensure compliance with relevant quality and regulatory requirements worldwide.
In the role as Product Qualification Test Specialist your primary tasks will be to:
- Conduct mechanical-, climatic- and HALT tests on new or changed products
- Conduct EMC- and electrical safety tests on new or changed products
- Transfer findings from tests to R&D engineers and give input to problem solving
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to not only work with the latest simulation methods, but also be part of acquiring new, ground-breaking insights?
You will participate in technology projects and technical support activities, applying multi-physics simulations to understand and predict complex phenomena and develop innovative Grundfos solutions.
Collaborating closely with your team, you will also develop tools to enable democratization of simulations. Specifically, you:
- Develop and maintain knowledge database of simulation capabilities
- Provide advanced technical support and advisory to the rest of the organization as their go-to-person for multiphysics simulations
- Build and maintain contacts with international external parties, i.e. suppliers, partners and universities
O’Sullivan Consulting recruiting on behalf of OFS in Brøndby
ARE YOU ALSO A SOFTWARE-GURU – AND DO YOU DREAM ABOUT JOINING A TEAM OF SMART ENGINEERS WHO COLLABORATE, ALSO WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH?
Then you probably also find that:
- Development and implementation of real time software in C++ and Siemens S7 are exciting tasks.
- Specifications and maintenance of hardware for equipment control for the expanding factory in Brøndby is within your scope. And you know about HMI for process control.
- You would like to be part of the R & D team in this new position with Manager Steen Christensen, Process Engineering as your boss.
We guarantee that you can not do everything from Day 1. Therefore, OFS provides a structured and professional training program, which is customized for this particular position. We do guarantee that you on a daily basis will meet challenging tasks and projects. You are, therefore, smart, eager to learn and curious.
Do you get inspired by the idea of being the driving force in developing cutting-edge instruments? Are you proficient in all phases of development, from system design to market launch? And do you have a strong technical background with a wish to work in a world-leading innovative Danish company?
Then this may be the opportunity you are looking for. We are searching for experienced project managers – ideally with a background as Electronics or Mechanics Engineer – with the desire to make a difference and help us deliver successful projects on time and budget.
As a project manager you will be responsible for leading both small and large teams. You will typically be working on 1-2 development projects in parallel with a typical life time of 12-24 months. These projects will be a mix of smaller development projects as well as high complexity projects, all focusing on high quality and innovative solutions.
The Measurement and Instrumentation Systems (MIS) group at DTU Space has its main research areas within the advanced high performance instruments for use on board spacecraft. Our instruments are on more than 50 international space missions including NASA mission Juno arriving at Jupiter in July 2016.
The department’s team is currently looking for a highly motivated and qualified digital hardware colleague to participate in the maintenance of the present instrument design and to play a significant role in new developments.
The department is currently developing several new instruments, and the candidate will participate in all phases of the process: the actual design, the PCB layout, the prototype testing, the verification of the design and the corresponding documentation.
Danfysik A/S, Taastrup
Danfysik A/S i Taastrup søger dig, der vil være med til at designe power supplies sammen med verdens førende forskningsinstitutter. Du vil få et job, hvor din erfaring og viden er med til at skabe nye resultater for vores kunder.
Som en del af elektronikdesign-gruppen kommer du til at arbejde med udvikling af både standard-strømforsyninger og højt specialiserede løsninger til vores kunder. Du vil få en alsidig stilling, hvor du er med til at presse teknologien til sit yderste, når vi bygger power supplies, der ikke er bygget før, og hjælper vores kunder til at opnå værdifulde forskningsresultater.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Udvikling og kvalifikation af standard power supplies
- Tilpasning og produktionsmodning af kundetilpassede produkter
- Udvikling af nye features og moduler til kundetilpassede produkter
Hartmanns A/S søger for DTU Byg i Kgs. Lyngby
Har du lyst til at udfolde dine evner, imens du tester, udfordrer og udvikler elektronik? Tør du ”prøve det af” i stedet for blot at blive i teorien?
Institut for Byggeri og Anlæg er en flere tusind kvadratmeter stor professionel legeplads. Instituttet råder over alt, hvad man skal bruge for at have en alsidig og interessant dagligdag: Forsøgshaller, maskin- og pladeværksteder, snedkeri, betonstøberi, elektronik- og måleteknikafdelinger og store udendørsarealer.
Du får en hverdag, hvor din interesse og nysgerrighed er det eneste, der sætter en begrænsning for, hvordan du kan udfolde og videreudvikle dine evner. Du får mulighed for at arbejde med design af testopstillinger, herunder styring og dataopsamling, sensor input, tryksensorer, temperaturmålere, styring af hydraulik, blæsere, pumper mm.
MAN Energy Solutions, København
Totaktsdieselmotorer bruger mindst muligt brændstof og udleder færrest muligt skadelige partikler. Vi designer, udvikler, tester og servicerer dem. Du finder vores løsninger på store skibe, der sejler over hele verden
Kan du se dig selv i en central rolle i udviklingen af verdens bedste og mest udbredte skibsmotorer til den globale handelsflåde? Så kan du være vores nye medarbejder i afdelingen ”Hydraulic Simulation”.
Typiske opgavetyper for stillingen:
- Deltage i udviklingen af nye hydrauliske komponenter og systemer.
- Beregning af dynamik i hydraulik- og indsprøjtningssystemer på kommercielt eller in-house udviklet software.
- Parameterstudie til fastlæggelse af kritiske dimensioner og styringsparametre.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will perform all service activities on Thermo Fisher Scientific’s own products, assuring telephone support, diagnostics as well as on-site service. Through close dialogue with our team of service coordinators, you will plan and structure your own workday.
- Ensure highest professional relationship with customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible
- Apply market knowledge, customer and technical insights to feedback to Manager for portfolio improvement and identify growth opportunities
- Optimizing you own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning/scheduling (Dispatch function, Team leader and others)
Would you like to be a key player in the configuration management of CERN's accelerators (about 60 km of equipment)? You would also be involved in the main accelerator projects, controlling, centralising and managing all the changes carried out in one of these facilities. Then join the CERN Configuration and Layout section as Configuration Manager. CERN, take part!
As configuration manager, you will be responsible for:
- The configuration (CERN layout) database of different accelerators at CERN ensuring quality and updating information.
- Evaluating requests for technical changes, interacting with different stakeholders of the projects and equipment owners to provide required justification and documentation for formal review and approval.
- Ensuring conformity of the actual modifications with the approved documents.
Are you an experienced fibre optics engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fibre optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. CERN, take part!
As a fibre optics technical engineer in the FC section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, consolidation, and maintenance of CERN's optical fibre network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators, including CERN's current leading project: the High-Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC).
Join a leading applied industry research unit to drive product research post launch and regulatory compliance within audiology for Oticon with reference to the Chief Audiologist.
The position has two main responsibilities as indicated above. For the post-market research:
- Establish regulatory rationales and tactics for the area
- Establish Post-Market Clinical Follow-up plan, including studies
For the Audiology compliance part:
- Create, monitor and update processes related to research and other evidence-based audiological activities in Oticon
- Guiding the commercial organization on good practice with regard to claims. This includes guidelines, teaching on the link between claims and evidence, review of selected materials and sparring with stakeholders.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you a skilled Software Architect or an experienced Software Developer who wants to expand your role into working with architecture? Would you like to take a central role in our platform development activities and be part of the skilled team that sets the overall direction of the new platform? Then join us for a chance to work on the platform that will go into future Grundfos products.
As the Lead Software Architect in the Global Platform Governance team, you will be responsible for:
- setting the direction in terms of the actual solution architecture
- defining the processes and ways we work in relations to software architecture
- coaching Team Architects throughout the software development organization. Both in terms of the actual solutions they work on and in terms of competency build up
Spectro Inlets ApS, Lyngby
Vi leder efter en kemiingeniør til at slutte sig til en spændende og hurtigt voksende startup der udvikler banebrydende måleudstyr til real-time analyse af kemiske reaktioner.
Du vil arbejde med følgende arbejdsområder:
- Udførsel af elektrokemiske benchmarkmålinger på vores system, såsom: hydrogen-udvikling, oxygen-udvikling og CO-stripping udført på platin-elektroder
- Design og udvikling af interfaces mellem testmiljøer og vores mikrochip-membran (fx flow-celler og lignende væskehåndteringssystemer)
- Design og udvikling af selve membran-interfacet til forskellige kemiske miljøer (interface-moduler der inkorporer vores membran chip samt fittings til vakuum-, gas- og væskemiljøer)
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
For our power generation controls systems function within Siemens Power and Gas, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with the knowledge and drive to sell one of the finest controls systems for large power plants on the market.
You will have the responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Danish market so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the Siemens’ vision and values.
You will be responsible for achieving profitable sales results by establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies, by interaction with the key customers in cooperation with our head quarter and by leading the assigned teams to generate competitive proposals directly leading to the penetration and/or expansion of the existing business base.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Would you like to shape the complete listening experience of our Bang & Olufsen speakers and headphones?
As our new senior engineer, you will join our international acoustics and research team, responsible for the sound quality performance for all Bang & Olufsen branded products. Here, you will team up with acoustic engineers who work across the entire value chain to bring exciting acoustic features to new products. Moreover, as an internationally recognised acoustics research department, we have close ties to universities in Denmark and abroad.
Stepping into a senior role, you will have the final say on the sound quality in our new products and whether they are ready to hit shop shelves.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group