90 job matcher din søgning
Fujitsu A/S, Ballerup
Vi søger i øjeblikket en erfaren system/storage tekniker til vores Field Service afdeling. Du vil blive en del af et kompetent og engageret High End serviceteam, der sammen sørger for at yde professionel service og support på vores kundeaftaler. Du vil få en bred kontaktflade og bliver tovholder på opgaver som løses i vores globale organisation. Du kan komme til at sætte dit eget præg på din dagligdag, med gode og konstruktive inputs.
Du kommer til at indgå i et high end team, hvor der er krav om at deltage i en 24/7 vagtordning. Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil bestå af:
- Håndtering af kundehenvendelser på service og support aftaler indenfor storage, servers, og backup-området. Dette indebærer såvel remote fejlsøgning som on-site service.
- Andre service opgaver som eksempelvis udkørsel til HW service på servere, netværk og lignende udstyr.
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
Join a global leader – and help build a safer world
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S med hovedsæde i Esbjerg er en globalt førende virksomhed inden for sikkerhedsudstyr og serviceydelser til det maritime marked og offshoreindustrien. Som medarbejder hos VIKING er du med til at udvikle og producere rednings- og sikkerhedsudstyr, der anvendes til lands, til vands og i luften over hele verden.
Hos VIKING bliver du en del af et R&D team, der består af kompetente og initiativrige ingeniører, tegnere og projektledere. Fælles for alle er, at de motiveres af VIKINGs mission om at redde liv og gerne vil gøre en forskel. Du er med i hele udviklingscyklussen fra idé, koncept, test og design til færdigt produkt. Vores koncepter og løsninger – som du nok skal få en grundig oplæring i – tester vi in-house, på havnen, på partnerskibe eller under søprøver på Nordsøen.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue?
As a Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases.
- Contribute to test planning, selection and methods to minimize effort and maximize coverage.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
Rockwell Automation A/S, Copenhagen
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos A/S in Bjerringbro
Design and development of new production technologies for testing Grundfos products. End-to-end responsibility for specific test areas such as leak and component testing. Ensuring the highest possible quality in Grundfos’ final products.
The test department is responsible for developing and implementing new test production platforms for both new and existing products. You will, along with your team, have the responsibility for executing and developing the test strategy as well as making sure that quality and safety is in focus.
Specific tasks include:
- Driving internal network within your lead area.
- Leak test, stator test, motor test and safety test.
- In the long term dry test will also be an area of focus.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Join us in our development of new cutting-edge technology for airports and distribution centres across the globe.
You will join a smaller team within the department called 'product and tools' assigned the task of developing our new products and support tools, as well as handle the sustained engineering on our existing products. Your main focus will be conveyor systems including software tooling and all internal and external interfaces.
Our primary goal is to train, support and coach our colleagues who use the products in customer projects.
You take part in all the product development phases, from specs trough programming, design, testing etc.
Danfoss A/S, Aarhus, Kolding, Nordborg
Are you an expert in Refrigeration and Airconditioning (R&AC) systems? Are you driven by implementing new system solutions and products from idea to market? Then you might be our new Global Application Manager, Food Retail in Danfoss Global Applications. In this role, you will lead a small team of experts located in different European countries.
As Global Application Manager, you will be subject matter expert in food retail and related applications. You will support sales, marketing, quality and R&D to create competitive advantage for Danfoss, which will contribute to profitable growth.
Your key responsibilities are:
- To be a high-level expert support for key accounts and end-users to boost sales
- Contribute to secure that our products are specified, designed and used by our customers to optimize the bottom line of our business
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
Nespresso Nordic Technical and Quality Management (TQM) in Copenhagen, Denmark is searching for a new colleague. To strengthen our team we offer an interesting position in a very dynamic business environment. We are looking for a communicative, business-oriented, professional After Sales Coordinator, B2B.
In this role, you are accountable for providing support to the Nordic markets in the area of Technical Management to achieve our business goal: To ensure our key competitive advantages through input to continuous improvement and best service with a main focus on After Sales Service for Out of Home (OOH) in the region. Your initiative, focus on customer service, and innovative thinking will contribute to the success of Nespresso.
Terma A/S, Lystrup or Herlev
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems you will be responsible for projects within Naval and Mission Systems area. You will be heading a team of experienced Project Managers and have the responsibility for all projects throughout the project lifecycle. Your project portfolio will be across several application areas within Surveillance and Mission Systems and may be both SW and HW oriented projects.
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems:
- you will be responsible for parts of the project portfolio and when needed you will step in, walk the talk and act as a playing coach
- you will be a key person in setting the direction for the future of the Surveillance and Mission Systems project management discipline, as you will be working across segments within our organization
- a part of your job will be to support and guide Project Managers globally in the future
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you a skilled Software Architect or an experienced Software Developer who wants to expand your role into working with architecture? Would you like to take a central role in our platform development activities and be part of the skilled team that sets the overall direction of the new platform? Then join us for a chance to work on the platform that will go into future Grundfos products.
As the Lead Software Architect in the Global Platform Governance team, you will be responsible for:
- setting the direction in terms of the actual solution architecture
- defining the processes and ways we work in relations to software architecture
- coaching Team Architects throughout the software development organization. Both in terms of the actual solutions they work on and in terms of competency build up
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Har du lyst til at styrke din erfaring omkring industrielle elinstallationer i en stor fødevareproduktionsvirksomhed i rivende udvikling?
Jobbets primære element er at udføre projektarbejde. Desuden får du ansvaret for og bliver uddannet som fabrikkens kontaktperson og specialist på ATEX-installationer, elektroteknisk risikoanalyse med henblik på processikkerhed (LOPA – Layer Of Protection Analysis) samt udførelse af elteknisk nødnedluk af procesanlæg (SIS – Safety Interlock System). Ad hoc-opgaver som indbefatter bred elteknisk viden og dybdegående analytisk arbejde vil også forekomme.
Dit ansvarsområde er at:
- Sikre efterlevelse af DuPonts kerneværdier.
- Planlægge og udarbejde projektspecifikationer og -kalkulationer.
- Projektere, installere og dokumentere elektriske maskininstallationer.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice in the number one company within modern energy?
- Participate in the internal model development activities around battery storage systems
- Develop and enhance advanced control strategies for battery management systems, design system architecture, perform system level integration
- Ability to perform applied research around battery energy storages, and competently plan, build and execute laboratory experiments and implement prototypes and demonstrators
You will have many interested and supportive parties across a large truly global organization. You will also have excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal learning and development. The work environment is result-oriented, at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Applications Engineer to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and executing our company’s implementation and support arm, diagnosing product issues and bringing those to resolution and closure, training our customers and channel partners, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Technical training and support of channel partners
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to not only work with the latest simulation methods, but also be part of acquiring new, ground-breaking insights?
You will participate in technology projects and technical support activities, applying multi-physics simulations to understand and predict complex phenomena and develop innovative Grundfos solutions.
Collaborating closely with your team, you will also develop tools to enable democratization of simulations. Specifically, you:
- Develop and maintain knowledge database of simulation capabilities
- Provide advanced technical support and advisory to the rest of the organization as their go-to-person for multiphysics simulations
- Build and maintain contacts with international external parties, i.e. suppliers, partners and universities
Peak Rekruttering søger for HM Systems A/S i Haderslev
Embedded SW/FW - Komplekse etiketteringsløsninger - Dataopsamlingsløsninger - Mikrocontroller
Vil du være med til at udvikle fremtidens styringer på komplekse industrimaskiner? Vil du gerne have indflydelse og i samarbejde med eksterne samarbejdspartnere sætte dagsorden på den nye generation af styringer? Brænder du for nye teknologier og komplekse sammenhænge?
HM System A/S i Haderslev søger en visionær ingeniør til udvikling af fremtidens produkter. Du vil få muligheden for at arbejde med alle styringsmæssige opsætninger og sammenhænge – lige fra SW/FW, PLC- og netværkskommunikation, Controller, Windows applikationer og HMI paneler. En bred stilling hvor der er stor mulighed for at præge de nye generationer af produkter.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Come and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets and audio devices. Software is paramount to our audio solutions and we are lifting it to new spheres.
You will enter our in-house team of Software developers, where we make sure that you work on what you like doing the most: Developing new embedded Software for cutting-edge audio products. If you have a zest for learning and already bring experience within the key technologies such as Bluetooth, USB and IP-based/mobile telephony accessory protocols that we are using, you are well on the way.
In particular, you will:
- Specify, design, implement, and debug embedded software in C
- Integrate software modules into our internal platform
- Develop protocol software, primarily Bluetooth and telephony standards