38 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Can you help us to further develop Validation and Reliability Testing capabilities? Are you dedicated and driven by the opportunity to work across the organisation to deliver top quality products? Then read on... This might be the right challenge for you!
In this position, you will be working with new innovative turbine technology on a daily basis. You will be responsible for specific systems within the turbine and ensure efficient execution of verification activities according to Vestas processes. Your technical knowledge will ensure the quality of our verification activities and you will establish, develop and maintain contacts across Vestas, which requires you to be outgoing and pro-active.
We offer an exciting position with a lot of variation in daily tasks. The right candidate will face trust and freedom to operate, and the position will evolve depending on the candidate's profile.
Danfoss A/S, NordborgIn this role, you will be part of an experienced team and be working with a wide range of the most current technologies in a dedicated business unit, developing electronic products and solutions for use in Food Retail, Air Conditioning, Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration.
The primary responsibility will be to design both analogue, digital circuits and the embedded SW for them. To this end, you will cooperate closely with your colleagues in designated teams, ensuring that applications and/or machines meet standards and customer requirements. You can look forward to working in a multi-cultural environment where you will have contacts across the globe.
More specifically, you will:
- Specify the tasks based on the customer’s requirements.
- Participate in cross functional engineering tasks.
- Design HW circuits covering analogue and digital functions.
Selsøe & Partners ApS recruiting on behalf of Silicom Denmark in Søborg
– be part of an international IT- and Datacom company
In order to develop Silicom Denmarks quality function the company is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to a newly created position.
As a new Quality Manager you will have the overall responsibility to build, develop and maintain Silicom Denmarks Quality function, and you will be responsible for implementing Silicom Denmarks Quality system, ISO 9001 in 2019.
Your primary tasks:
- Quality system: Manage all aspects of the quality system, so that the activities lead to continuous improvements
- Communication: Gather information, feedback and ideas from employees and act as a link in the process of optimizing awareness of quality
- Policies and procedures: Assist with the development, implementation of company policies and procedures in collaboration with employees
The Engineering Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of six months each.
As you progress through the programme, you may take on projects that involve shorter or longer stays outside of Denmark. The duration of the stay could be anywhere from a few days to several months, depending on the project, and you can expect to have rotations within various R&D departments, Product Quality and Sennheiser Communications.
Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Would you like to work in depth with software testing, providing valuable input to our software test strategy?
Your job will contain a high level of complexity. As a SW test engineer, you will contribute to the automation testing strategy throughout the engineering organisation, and you will perform automated functional tests to provide end-to-end test coverage. In doing so, you will write system and feature-based test scripts from functional specifications and execute complex test plans, building new coverage into the existing automation test suites. You report test results to the team and collaborate closely with the development organisations to understand how development changes affect ongoing test automation efforts.
As a Senior Buyer you will work with strategic activities in relation to purchasing and important suppliers of Siemens Gamesa. Since your main objective is to drive purchasing to the next level and in that way improving the competitiveness of Siemens Gamesa, it is a must that you have a strategic mindset.
If you are focused, structured and possess an energetic approach to challenges and if you want to ensure that quality, capacity and price all come together through a sound business practice, then this position gives you the opportunity of becoming a part of our international team of strategic purchasers managing our global spare parts business in Brande and Pamplona (Spain).
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is growing our business and optimizing the global supply chain. As part of the transformation we are looking for a Global Demand Planner to join our small, young and high performing team working with Global Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP).
In your role, you are responsible for the global demand plan to develop and maintain accurate product forecasts. You will review the total demand plan by product lines and work closely with key stakeholders in Sales and Supply to ensure alignment with business strategies. You will also work closely with Product Development to support successful new product launch planning and execution. It is imperative with precise and coordinated forecasting as this affects the whole value chain.
You will enjoy great responsibility and exposure to the business, and you will of course be supported and trained into becoming Best in Class in demand planning.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you passionate about PCB design? Can you contribute in a PCB design process from creation of a design to volume manufacturing?
You will be working with PCB design using Allegro PCB Design system, to create electronics hardware used in our satellite communication products. This will include layout of circuits for RF microstrip, power electronics and high speed, high-density digital electronics.
As a PCB Design Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
- Design of multilayer and high density PCBs using industry standard techniques in collaboration with colleagues in R&D and NPI
- Developing and maintaining methods and workflow for PCB Design function
- Team lead for our PCB design team
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you enjoy seeing your development skills and effort influencing both existing and new wind turbines? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Maintain interfaces between the turbine controller and the surrounding systems like sensors, actuators, converter, pitch control, functional safety etc.
- You will be part of identifying and specifying interfaces between systems
- You will be coordinating and driving system engineering/integration in Control Systems
- Be part of breaking product requirements down to system requirements
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about transforming your large component experience into new concepts for turbine installations, transport or maintenance? And are you motivated by designing existing transport, construction, maintenance processes and tools?
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and ensure development of global construction work processes for new wind turbines
- Ensure that requirements from the operational business are included in the wind turbine & tools designs
- Create new concepts for turbine installation as well as optimize existing processes
- Take part in testing, verifying at site
We offer you an exciting and challenging job. You will be part of a professional and dedicated team with focus on quality, high performance and an open-minded and informal international working environment.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Based in Lyngby, you will lead a team of 5+ software developers responsible for building software for the next generation audio platform for all our audio and video products. We work as an agile and fast-paced unit and constantly strive to evolve our methods to create the most innovative, adaptable and productive development environment possible.
The main purpose of this role is to lead your team of software developers to deliver business-critical projects whilst maintaining high morale. You manage the day-to-day activities in an efficient and professional manner and ensure all team targets are met. Leading team development efforts towards successful project delivery, you will:
- Provide technical leadership to developers through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
SAM International recruiting on behalf of OnRobot A/S in Odense
OnRobot, an innovative and fast-growing international robotics company in Odense, is looking for a skilled Group Tech Support Engineer - Cobots – cutting edge applications - at group level.
With reference to the Group Tech Support Manager, your responsibility is to make secure that distributors experience high quality tech support, advise and training. The job is a hands-on role, crucial to the future success of rolling out a comprehensive education and support function over the next 12-18 months.
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Ever noticed the very precise shape of our products, allowing you to build using thousands of bricks and have them all fit each other like a glove? This is all thanks to our Element Qualification function, and you can be a part of this as our new metrology technician.
As metrology technician, you will provide the necessary results to evaluating each element by measuring and weighing the master samples that are produced from the moulds. These documented results provide an invaluable information for many stakeholders throughout the LEGO Group. These include the teams responsible for evaluation and final approval before the moulds are released into global production.
You will likewise communicate proactively with colleagues to understand how customers use our products and help tailor the measurement standards so they meet customer needs.
©2018 The LEGO Group
For our SW Test Environment Team within Corporate Technology we are looking for a highly skilled LabVIEW Developer to join our dedicated Turbine Hardware Simulator team.
In the SW Test Environment Team we are responsible for; the SW test strategy, the enforcement of it, and the creation and maintenance of test environments in which automated tests are executed. This involves both HIL setups and small to large virtual environments, thus handling both the hard real-time and large scalability requirements. What are my responsibilities?
- You will be a part of our R&D team with responsibility for turbine test systems for test of our different software solutions
- Together with the rest of the team you maintain, develop and evolve our test framework and simulation models based on LabVIEW, and thereby ensuring higher quality levels of our software.
Are you passionate about People Management? Can you take Siemens Gamesa Maintenance Documentation to the next level? Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?
Then you might be the new Team Lead for our dedicated team creating Corrective Maintenance Documentation.
As team lead your focus will be to:
- Lead, motivate and further develop 13 dedicated employees based in Denmark, UK and US
- Ensure delivery of documentation in the right quality at the right time
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure aligned processes and documentation structures
For offshore sales we are looking for a maternity cover for one of our Service Bid Managers. You will be joining a well-established global team of Service Bid Managers, supporting projects globally with some of the largest utilities in the world.
What are my responsibilities?
- Reviewing tender material from our customers to identify requirements for the service set-up
- Working closely with a large group of stakeholders, including Sales Managers, Operations and Maritime experts
From us you can expect all the support you need to get up and running. We are well aware that the learning curve is steep and will not leave you on your own.
For the right candidate this position is a gate into a world of exciting global projects, challenging project calculations and the chance to support the move into a more sustainable energy production.
Siemens Mobility, Ballerup
You will become a permanent part of the Network Design team. You are expected to have extensive knowledge and experience in the area of network design and system architecture, including everything from infrastructure diagrams and network architecture over IP-planning to network security. You must be able to understand complex technical problems and translate it into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course complete security in the technical backbone in the future of public transportation in the Greater Copenhagen area.
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Network Architecture.
- Translate system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions.
- Support the Project Management in coordinating network activities through the different phases of the project.
As a PDM, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the standards, processes, and best practices for project documentation management throughout the sales and execution phase until handover to Service, and implement them in close collaboration with our stakeholders.
What are my responsibilities?
- Establish and manage the documentation baseline together with project team members from Sales through Execution to handover to Service within the framework of company guidelines, with the objective to meet or exceed the contractual, safety, regulatory and quality requirements, thereby achieving customer satisfaction and project goals.
- Ensure a systematic and reliable collaboration with customer and with all the project staff ensuring that documentation packages are delivered on time and with quality at its best during all the phases of the project.
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Can you design the control and communication infrastructure that will enable our customers to take part in a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Energy System Analyst in Flexibility Solutions where you’ll be responsible for designing the control infrastructure for the technology platform that allows industrial and commercial customers to support the green energy transition while creating real value for themselves.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The OF Direct Drive Platform is currently the most successful global offshore wind turbine platform with more than 500 installed wind turbines, 4 million operation hours and 13 billion kWh Produced power. You will be working with leading-edge technology, motivated colleagues and across the Offshore business unit value chain in a constant growing global market with the aim of continuing our current success of the platform.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for a dedicated product area to secure successful product scoping and introduction towards projects in sales and executions phases
- Close alignment with sales and customers on product introduction – e.g. through product training/ -presentations and facilitation of technical sales due diligence programs