29 job matcher din søgning
KK Wind Solutions, Ikast
Do you want to drive the technical development of both domestic and international wind turbine projects?
Together with our customers and your team of engineers, you will develop specifications for our future wind power control systems. Projects vary from development of new advanced systems and concepts to implementation of improvements of existing products. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Managing the technical development of our projects, ensuring that projects are finalised in the highest quality and within the agreed time frame
- Building and maintaining the relations to the customers’ technical stakeholders
- Securing documentation, certification and panel type tests
DTU Electrical Engineering at Technical University of Denmark invites applications for a position as Professor (with special responsibilities) in Analogue and Power IC design.
You will be associated with our Electronics group (ELE) with 35 enthusiastic staff members responsible for analogue, power and mixed-mode integrated circuit (IC) design, switch-mode audio power amplifiers, as well as power electronics research including advanced high efficiency high power density switching mode power supplies and very high frequency (VHF) power supplies.
You will have a leading role for building up an internationally recognised research activity within analogue, power and mixed-mode integrated circuits supporting the continuously decreasing size, weight and cost of all types of electronic circuitry enabling an increase of applications and features in many different areas.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for an experienced Software Manager to support the Head of Aero Software and the software management team in the implementation of engineering strategy within Aero Software to create functional excellence in software development for best-in-class aeronautical satellite communication.
As an Aero Software Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Line and people management of a part of the Aero Software engineering team including recruiting, performance management, career development and determination of competence priorities
- Developing long-term strategy for Aero Software and translate that into an achievable roadmap
- Ensuring consistent methodologies and tools are used throughout Aero Software in line with industry and customer requirements, quality measures, the process frameworks and the Engineering strategy
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Aero Software where you will be responsible for delivery of software to one or more customer programs as well as being an important part of the Aero Software planning and alignment team.
As a Software Project Engineering Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing deliveries to schedule and technical performance
- As part of the Software Planning Team define and execute both projects and overall software plans including resource overview
- Act as Scrum Master and/or team coordinator
Our avionics, connectivity, slip rings and microwave systems for air and space platforms are at the leading edge of technological development. In the fields of defence, security and commercial aerospace, the innovative, high performance solutions we provide enable our customers’ assets to perform to their maximum potential.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM needs to strengthen their Digital Hardware team.
As a Digital Hardware developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for design of electronic circuits within the engineering discipline
- Responsible for physical implementation of hardware designs on PCBs
- Test, verification of derived requirements and integration towards other product engineering functions
- To work with high performance communication equipment within the maritime and land-mobile Satcom and Radiocom area.
- The opportunity to participate in development from idea to specification and design, type approval and preparation to production.
- A work process founded in an established development model in close operation with experienced teams of HW and SW developers.
Du bliver en del af en afdeling bestående af 19 kompetente og engagerede kollegaer, der med solid værkstedshumor og robusthed navigerer i hverdagen.
Vi forventer, at du er dygtig indenfor:
- Reparation, fejlfinding og vedligeholdelse af CNC-maskiner.
- Reparation og vedligeholdelse af industrirobotter, maskiner og udstyr.
- At læse og forstå pneumatikdiagrammer.
Hos os får du mulighed for at være med til fortsat at skabe verdensklasse-produktion i Danmark – på kort bane i de eksisterende bygninger på Fabriksvej og på lang bane i de nye topklasse-bygninger på Mørdrupvej.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about software solutions and how they can enhance enterprise products?
You become a key member of our Software Product Manager team. Here, you will play a vital role taking ownership of your B2B solutions and determine how they can be implemented in the specific IT unit within larger companies. Following your product strategy and continuously building brand recognition, you will:
- Analyze the B2B segment, including market trends, competitor products and business needs
- Define the vision for your product and excite internal stakeholders and key external partners
- Specify new solutions in close collaboration with both software and hardware product management
- Communicate our solutions to partners and IT professionals as well as R&D to specify product features
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about software solutions and how they can enhance consumer products? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technologies, the newest market trends and top-tier partners?
You become a key member of our Software Product Manager team. Here, you will play a vital role in defining and executing the overall software and application strategy to add value to the Jabra product portfolio, build brand recognition and attract new users. Thus, you will:
- Analyze the consumer segment, including market trends, competitor products and end-user needs and behavior
- Translate trends in the global application and service ecosystem, such as digital assistant services, AI and big data, into Jabra product opportunities
- Communicate detailed requirements to R&D as well as upcoming products and features to Sales and Marketing
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Do you want to head up a team in Technical Service of 11 experienced, independent engineers and technicians and be responsible for maintenance and site projects, then this position might be for you?
At Bavarian Nordic we work to develop innovative and safe vaccines to treat and prevent cancer and infectious diseases. Our aim is to improve health and quality of life for children and adults around the world. We hope that you would like to share this mission with us.
As Manager Utility, Automation & Facility, you will work to support, challenge and empower your staff within prioritization, projects, optimization of procedures and structure.
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg
Would you like to utilise your data science or software developer skills within AI and robotics process automation? And do you want to see your work come to life in one of Denmark’s largest IT companies?
Starting mid-August 2019, you will join our AI & Robotics team. By intersecting machine learning and RPA, we digitalise, automate and improve customer experiences and internal processes throughout the organisation. For instance, you will help develop new apps, chatbots, assistant bots, forecasting models and much more.
Depending on your skills and interests, you will either develop software or algorithms to further AI and RPA across the TDC Group.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
The Strategic Alliances team is responsible for maintaining and building up relationships with major providers of desk phones and software-based communication clients from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel & Amazon. The team makes sure that our engineers develop easy-to-install solutions that make our products interoperable with desk & soft phones and software ecosystems.
In short, in this role you will lead the Strategic Alliance team that is vital for providing our customers with the premium communication experience that our headsets and speakerphones are renowned for!
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will:
- Manage and be overall responsible for all global strategic alliance partnerships
- Ensure interoperability and software integrations with all major desk phones and software-based communications clients
- Set the strategy for the Strategic Alliances function
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Would you like to help us ensure high quality, efficiency and continuous development within wind power in building the future transmission systems for our offshore wind farms?
Join us and become our new HV/MV Engineer in the Transformers & HV Components department (THC) where you’ll be responsible for the HV components in the transmission system between the wind turbines offshore and the grid onshore, ensuring grid connection to offshore windfarms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
As Strategic Project Manager/Strategist you will be working on long term innovation projects related to our long-term portfolio development. Projects will be dealing with renewable energy technologies that will play a major role in strengthening our future technology portfolio. The technologies under revision can be quite broad, reaching from core turbine scope to adjacent scope areas, such as logistics or other enabling technologies.
This is a function that is allocated within our CTO organization, interfacing in all technical domains across our global development organization.
As Strategic Project Manager/Strategist your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Strategic Project Management
- Roadmap Management
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you able to manage new product development? Do you want to influence the future of intelligent metering?
Being the Project Manager, you will be given a central role in leading and managing the cross-organizational project teams. You will use your personal understanding of topics ranging from the aspects of mechatronical designs and engineering over the inbound and outbound commercial aspects, combined with knowledge on how to interface production to secure products into manufacturing.
Stage Gate, which is the project foundation, helps you to lead the project phases from early analysis to running production, however no process is better than the people who run the process and hence your human touch and understanding combined with excellent communication skills is what builds organizational understanding alongside removing obstacles for the project and people in the project.
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
- Prepare and carry out interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, such as network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe, etc.;
- Implement corrective measures (in the event of breakdowns or when safety or warning devices are triggered) and compile intervention reports and records;
- Take delivery of new high-voltage and low-voltage systems; prepare and perform the associated commissioning tests;
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of OFS Fitel Denmark in Brøndby
The R&D product development team in Denmark consists of 14 specialists – engineers, physicists and chemists. We work together with the entire OFS team including 235 colleagues in Denmark as well as teams in the USA and with our Japanese owners at Furukawa. We are responsible for developing new and faster optical fibers, fibers for amplifiers as well as fiber lasers and sensors for new applications.
We don’t expect you to be capable of managing everything from Day One. We, therefore, provide a customized training program. But we do expect you to be smart and quick to learn, persistent and curious.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of optical fibers for amplifiers, lasers and telecom applications
- Design and setting up of complex measurement systems
- Implementation in production as well as customer support
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to manage our service plans and establish a global network of technical experts that can provide technical support to our customers worldwide? Do you want to take ownership and make an impact on a global scale with huge potential?
As Senior Service Specialist, you are responsible for developing and managing our service plans across the entire portfolio pump products within your area of responsibility. This entails working closely with the Product Managers when developing new innovative pump products, ensuring that the service offerings and service plan is an integrated part of the product development process from the idea phase through product launch to phase-out at the end of the product life cycle.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for an Operations Project Manager NPI to join our Operations Project Management team in order to secure New Product Introduction and strengthen our goals of driving product to marked, ensure all derivable without jeopardizing quality and time to marked. This position involves many development opportunities – both personally as well as career-wise
As a Project Manager in Operations, you will be responsible for all combined activities in Operations during New product development or during internal Operations project. Responsibilities will also be including all activities in outsourcing to external worldwide partners or transfer with our internal manufacturing facilities
You will be following the product from birth, through design phase, proto builds, release, outsource/transfer, maturation and handover to normal production. Collaborating across functional boundaries
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Technical Engineering Lead, Aeronautical to be the responsible system engineering lead on his/her designated aeronautical satcom development program.
As a Technical Engineering Lead, Aeronautical your key skills and qualifications will ideally include: The ideal candidate will have experience in aeronautical satcom product developments with a systems view comprising detailed knowledge of some or all of the following: mobile satcom systems
- Aeronautical equipment developments
- Digital hardware
- Comms software development
Comcores ApS, Hørsholm
Comcores is a leading provider of digital solutions for communication network companies and ASIC houses worldwide.
We are a technology leader in our respective focus areas and bring out unique solutions to address needs in industries like wireless infrastructure and wireline.
Comcores is looking for a technical lead for the Ethernet group that has experience architecting and building Ethernet solutions in VHDL or Verilog.
You will participate in the new product definition with product management and be the technical lead ensuring that plans from a technical perspective are transformed into solutions ready to be used by customers.