4 job matcher din søgning
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
Would you like to combine your passion for technology with your leadership skills? This is your chance to further develop a team of highly skilled engineers and see your ideas come to life through close collaboration with top management.
Your main role will be to lead and motivate the SCADA team whilst taking responsibility of further increasing the SCADA data quality together with your team. You will likewise become a part of the leadership team where you will bring your expertise and ideas to help us secure operational excellence.
Concretely, you will:
- Implement, monitor and update operational processes and budgets for your team
- Develop and implement a new operational strategy in close cooperation with the Head of SCADA
- Define and maintain a clear road map for operational excellence
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
Can you help us revolutionize the global cleaning industry?
If you have experience within sensor technology, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills in a role with major impact, this is it. You will join a successful, world leader in the global cleaning industry who is partnered with world class robotics developers.
Your overall focus is simple. Contribute to the design of the world’s best, automated cleaning vehicles with the highest safety standards. As part of our high performance Connected Autonomy Solutions (CAS) development team in Aalborg you will:
- Select and qualify sensors for the safe operation of autonomous cleaning vehicles
- Program safety sensors and/or controllers using OEM tools
- Design and build safety circuits and control systems – with internal and external engineers
- provide technical, retailing and after sales service support to our distributors in Denmark – if needed also in Norway and Sweden
- provide product training and service support to our distributors in cooperation with Head Office Customer Service Support
- training our dealers to carry out routine service checks
- attending trade exhibitions in Denmark: demonstration of products and software to distributors and customers
- degree in a technical discipline (laboratory techniques, electronics, mechanics) or IT advantageous
- strong experience in technical sales and establishing professional relations in the area of dental/medical devices through dealers and/or direct sales in a B2B-market
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
If your field of expertise is product testing and you have what it takes to build a state-of-the-art test setup, this exciting job could be everything you have dreamt of. You will join our Connected Autonomous Solutions (CAS) team as our test methodology expert responsible for building the overall testing framework of the future – and by that play a key role in fulfilling our extremely ambitious strategy for revolutionizing the global cleaning industry by use of high-end unmanned cleaning robots.
With “Reliable and Reproducible” testing as your guiding light, the goal for your new job is to build the best possible product and machine testing setup to become benchmark for the future. A vital part of this is to ensure one way of working with tests across test laboratories in CAS.