Danæg As Roskilde - Danmark
2.075 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or London
Change the future. Starting with your own.
Are you interested in an international legal career with focus on offshore wind energy? Would you like to work in a team of highly skilled attorneys where you can develop your legal competences?
We are looking for a new Legal Advisor to join our Legal & Risk department at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. You will work in a highly skilled team along with various departments across the organisation.
Your areas of responsibility will develop as you increase your competencies, and you will be working closely together with other departments in MHI Vestas Offshore Wind.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts related to various departments, including Sourcing, Sales, Service and Technology
- Work with Sales transactions for the sale and service of wind turbines
- Provide contractual and legal training to various departments of the organisation
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or London
Are you an international-oriented lawyer with experience in wind energy transactions? Are you interested in handling long-term, complex negotiations of large-scale offshore wind energy projects?
We are looking for a new Senior Legal Advisor to join our Legal & Risk department working from our office in London, UK, or Aarhus, DK. You will work in a highly-skilled team along with various departments across the organization.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Negotiate international wind turbine transactions for the sale and service of wind turbines - hereunder draft and negotiate turbine supply agreements and service and availability agreements
- Respond to tenders from our customers, advise the organization during the tender phase and negotiate pre-engineering agreements and term sheets
- Provide contractual and legal training to various departments of the organization
Radiometer Medical ApS, BrønshøjDo you enjoy writing requirements, protocols, identifying risks and aligning expectations with different stakeholders in a highly critical development project? Then you might be our new Design Control Specialist for our New Instrument Development Team.
Maybe you have experienced the joy of getting a medical device to market before or maybe you want to experience it for the first time. In this job you are developing the design input as well as performing the verification and validation of Radiometer’s newest Blood Gas Analyzer.
With your ability to create structure and interpret regulatory requirements this is your chance to help us finish the development of our next generation blood gas analyzer that will help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save the lives of patients all over the world.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you the Software Architect of tomorrow, who continuously work to increase the bar of software applications? Do you drive by taking charge and challenge the status quo?
If yes, then we offer a great opportunity for cross-disciplinary and personal development in the world's leading wind company. We need a Software Architect who can take Vestas Wind Systems A/S to the next level now!
You will be one of the key drivers of designing and developing the applications built in the Data Applications department. You will be involved in projects from initial requirements to supporting and maintenance, as part of a team that pursues a DevOps strategy.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Radiometer Medical ApS søger 2 kontorelever inden for specialet administration til ansættelse 1. november 2018.
I løbet af de to år, uddannelsen varer, vil du være tilknyttet afdelingerne Marketing og HR på Radiometers hovedkontor i Brønshøj. Vi kan love dig en spændende og afvekslende arbejdsdag sammen med dygtige kolleger i et internationalt miljø.
Vi tilbyder dig en god uddannelse, hvor du hele tiden får udfordringer, der svarer til dit niveau. Virksomheden ligger på Åkandevej i Brønshøj. I vil være to elever, der ansættes samtidig og følges ad under uddannelsen i Radiometer.
Københavns Lufthavne A/S, Kastrup
Kom og vær med til at sikre den fortsatte udvikling af Københavns Lufthavns (CPH) tusindvis af brandsikrings- og mekaniske anlæg og vær en del af fundamentet for en sikker lufthavn for millioner af passagerer og vores mange samarbejdspartnere.
Vi har mange typer anlæg bl.a. ABA-, sprinkler- og rumslukningsanlæg til rulletrapper/fortove, elevatorer, automatiske døre/porte, gatestyringer og sluser.
Dit ansvar er at sikre, at dine aktiver er velfungerende, omkostningseffektive, har det rette sikkerhedsniveau og følger lovgivningen. Du udarbejder og ajourfører strategier og planer på området baseret på teknologierne og deres udviklingspotentiale, samt sikrer den mest balancerede økonomiske tilgang, så vores anlæg både er klar til i morgen og til fremtiden.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
We are growing and therefore need a new Key Account Manager to further develop our business in the European market. You will be responsible for and ensure profitable growth of key customers within the Airline and Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul segment by sustaining long-term relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
You prepare and revise account strategies, develop account planning and objectives, as well as design and execute sales and activity plans. It is important that you identify customer needs and opportunities, and you will be overall responsible for the long-term development of the accounts.
Furthermore, you initiate and execute sales campaigns in cooperation with other Sales areas and Product Management. This position requires interactions with counterparts from a range of vendors and Airbus entities.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S in Copenhagen
Unique and outstanding opportunity to work with individualised fertility treatments in a professionally heavy specialist position.
In this position you will hold a crucial role to Ferring’s continued success within fertility treatment, and you will work with a broad range of products for all aspects of Artificial Reproductive Treatment (ART).
As Key Account Manager your primary task will be to ensure the redemption of Ferring’s growth potential in cooperation with the public and private fertility clinics in Denmark. There is a total of 23 clinics spread across Jutland, Funen and Sealand.
You will create and maintain a close partnership with the staff in the clinics (professors, doctors, biologists and nurses), and execute plans according to planned strategy and your key account plan in close collaboration with the Business Unit Manager.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
Atlantic Link ApS, CopenhagenDIGITAL MARKETING-SAVVY STUDENT ASSISTANT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ADMINISTRATION IN PR AND MARKETING AGENCY
As Scandinavia’s leading agency in client branding within travel and tourism, we are looking for a new colleague to take on the Social Media administration of our portfolio of SoMe both inhouse and on behalf of clients in order to maintain the agency’s firm grip on the Scandinavian market.
As our new “SoMe Student Assistant”, your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting with strategic planning of all SoMe activities including Atlantic Link’s channels and our clients’ platforms
- Creation and execution of SoMe content (including video and imagery if possible)
- Evaluation and analysis of SoMe efforts including reach, engagement, etc.
Atlantic Link ApS, CopenhagenEXPERIENCED, ALL-ROUND COMMUNICATOR TO INTERNATIONAL PR AND MARKETING AGENCY
As Scandinavia’s leading agency in client branding within travel and tourism, our PR department is looking for a new colleague to assist with the day-to-day management of the department as well as taking on account specific responsibilities in order to maintain the agency’s firm grip on the Scandinavian media landscape.
As our new “PR Account Manager”, your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting PR Manager with the day-to-day management of the PR department
- Account specific responsibilities
- Proactively maintaining and developing our good relations with the Scandinavian media
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to take up technical challenges from an operational perspective and negotiate O&M contracts?
Join us as Senior Project Lead (WTG O&M) in the Transfer Support department where you’ll be responsible for securing WTG Operation & Maintenance knowledge sharing across our entire Wind Power business unit and lead technical contractual negotiations to achieve the best possible WTG service agreements for the company’s pipeline. Furthermore, you’ll provide support for optimising our WTG operations.
Your key tasks will be
- carry out technical negotiations of WTG O&M contracts (SWA and SPA)
- document OPEX-reducing O&M requirements for WTGs
- to be involved in O&M LCoE work streams for Product Line
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund, Silkeborg, Lund, Göteborg or Stockholm
Reporting to the Business Manager (FBL) – Architecture & Software, the focus of this role is delivery of sales growth in the process sector as well as develop the offer of advance software offering to discrete automation. The role can be based in Denmark as well as in Sweden.
Working with the Business Manager A&S to effectively deliver the Business Unit’s process strategy to Rockwell and channel sales teams, this role has a variety of elements which also include activities such as direct liaison with the trade press, trade show operational management, execution of Rockwell Automation seminars and responsibility for key opportunity pursuits.
Rockwell Automation experiences significant development in analytics algorithms as well as creating linkages between PLC and customized software solutions like C sharp, Linux and MatLab to work together with PLC logic.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business and what they should do to improve performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build a strong partnership with the client and delight the client by delivering analytical insights, presentations and thought leadership in line with commitments.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew A/S
Key role in Nordic Demand Planning
We are looking for a collaborative, result-driven profile with proven record of accomplishment working with and influencing many stakeholders and functions, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying strong customer focus.
This is an office-based position responsible for Demand Planning activities for all product areas in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The position reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple areas (Replenishment Forecast vs. Capital Forecast).
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
We are looking for a strong people leader who is collaborative and result-driven and with a proven record of accomplishment managing successful teams, working with and influencing many stakeholders, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying a strong customer focus.
- The leadership of the teams, ensuring all distribution centres (Internal & third party) are running at optimum efficiency and effectiveness in all areas: Physical warehousing and shipping / Loaner/Demo operations/Returns Management/Demand Planning/Customer Service/Logistics/Purchasing
- The leadership of the Customer Service function in Denmark ensuring Service Level Agreements and targets are met and KPIs analysed and reported
Jobindex A/S søger for Kinetico i KøgeThen come and help us win new international market shares.
You will focus on B2B solution-based selling to new and existing OEM customers through lengthy and complex sales processes. Our customers include manufacturing companies in the warewash industry, hotels and restaurants and you tailor each project according to their needs and resources. With a high degree of professionalism and integrity, you:
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Successfully prospect new opportunities and build the market via established relationships to e.g. channel partners, distributors and general networking.
- Develop and manage your region by developing forecasts, quota attainments, sales representations and short-, mid-, and long-term opportunity management.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice in the number one company within Modern Energy? Would you like to work in a large-scale and truly international organization? Do high intensity and many challenges motivate you? And can you use your sharp and innovative mind to drive power plant optimization through modelling and simulation? Then join our dynamic out-of-the-box-thinking team!
- Formulate optimization problems and objectives (siting, electrical balance of plant, asset sizing, O&M etc.) for wind and renewable hybrid power plants.
- Data-driven modelling and optimization of hybrid power plant architecture and operation.
- Optimization and simulation modelling for decision support systems and internal operational efficiencies for renewable hybrid power plants.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
We are growing and therefore need a new colleague who will help us to further develop our business and ensure that we keep a high level of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing analytical support to the commercial team by instigating, developing and analysing commercial and market data as well as presenting results and recommendations in an effective manner. You will also support the EMEA Sales & Support team with various administrative tasks.
- Conduct various data analysis to identify gaps, potential opportunities and business drivers, and make proposals on most effective means to achieve regional commercial objectives.
- Track the sales development of specific product lines and manage regular progress review with relevant stakeholders.
- Administrate, monitor and provide regular reports on Sales Pipeline reporting.