Autonomous - Danmark
17 job matcher din søgning
The position is a newly created part of the Legal & Compliance team supporting the Swedish and Danish markets, and the position will report directly to our Legal & Compliance Manager Sweden/Denmark. The Legal Specialist will work closely with sales & marketing departments for all our business units and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments Legal and Group Compliance, to which the local team is reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's departments with legal advice and support with regard to sales, distribution, after-sales, and procurement.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects.
- Liaise regularly with the central Legal and Group Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.
Reviso believes in having fun at work, MVP’s, customer feedback loops, automation, transparency and working together in cross-functional teams. If you want to design and improve web applications, show us the latest trends and help shape the future of cloud accounting in Europe, we have the right job for you.
We are building software like it’s 2017 and we offer
- A rare opportunity to own a complete product from a design perspective
- Ability to influence your daily work and see it materialize in a web application
- Prime location at the lakes in Copenhagen
The right candidate have passion for designing great web (and mobile) application experiences and is expected to own design in Reviso: Is autonomous and can drive the design agenda.
Visma e-conomic a/s, Copenhagen
There’s plenty of cool stuff to be done, and we’re looking for a skilled developer, to help us do just that! The development department consists of 40+ people, including Product Owners, QA engineers and UX designers. Our tech stack is primarily C#, React and MS-SQL but naturally other languages are also thrown in the mix when it makes sense. We serve more than 50 million requests a day, push to production on a daily basis, love to talk about (and write) code, believe strongly in automation, and are driven by a desire to measure and monitor in order to constantly improve our product.
To help us stay on top, as a market leader, we need someone who
- Loves code and takes pride in their Work
- Is looking for an opportunity to gain and share knowledge
Do you have flair for business in a competitive market as well as entrepreneurial passion for selling technological products? Then you could be the driving force for creating further growth for PR electronics.
PR electronics is expanding our worldwide reach through our sales subsidiary in Denmark. The sales subsidiary is overseeing our commercial activities in Denmark and ensure our international growth plan is implemented. We are looking for competent and driven sales engineers, capable of taking our sales to the next level in South Denmark.
You will be responsible for expanding and maintaining our sales and solidify our presence in the southern part of Denmark through already existing customers and driving up new sales through passion and determination.
EIVA a/s, Stilling near Aarhus
EIVA is a hardware and software engineering company providing solutions for the international maritime industry. Our customers specialise in renewable energy, oil and gas exploration, seabed-to-surface construction and services, and hydrographic surveys, just to mention a few of the industries they work in.
You'll be working with
- Software for surface and subsea positioning, manoeuvring and advanced 3D navigation
- 3D visualisation of dynamic and static data including vessels, drones, structures, and water column, seabed or sediment data
- Autonomous systems such as AUVs
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro/Brøndby
The Water Utility External Sales Engineer will contribute to reaching the sales growth ambition and increasing the market share in the water utility market in Scandinavia. The main objective is to apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical and business insight as well as provide excellent customer service. This is done through direct interaction with customers and close cooperation with both internal sales, engineering departments and global expert teams.
As Water Utility External Sales Engineer, the main responsibilities will be to:
- Establish contact and develop new M&E consultants and end users including lobbying with local authorities with the potential to use Grundfos products and services
- Provide product technical support to customers, consultants and contractors, ensuring specification and correct application of Grundfos’ products
Do you have experience with institutional accreditation applications?
THE SOUTH GATE SOCIETY ARTS CENTER IVS, Aalborg
Join our HQ in Denmark if you are an experienced mobile robotics developer.
BLUE OCEAN ROBOTICS ApS, Odense
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology one or more PhD stipends are available...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Materials and Production a position as postdoc in Optimization and Industrial...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg
Overview The Software Business Unit of UL LLC is an operating group with approximately $200 million of revenue from several high-growth software and services...
UL LLC, Ballerup