46 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to elevate our retail consultants’ skills within customer service and product knowledge? Are you sales-driven with a strong focus on results and on developing people to exceed their targets? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic environment working for The Estée Lauder Companies? Then we want you on our Corporate education team!
As Area Retail Trainer (ART) you will drive sales and support the brand vision in Sjælland. You will be responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of our Retail Sales Consultants, Corporate Sales Executives and Department store staff in all of our ELC brands through in-store education and classroom-based education. Furthermore, you will support our Digital Trainer with brand knowledge, so this person is able to develop eLearning materials. You will spend approximately 70% of your time in the field, 20% at the office and 10% at classroom training.
FUGL LEONHARDT recruiting on behalf of SOULS in Copenhagen
Souls new bistro ”Next Generation” - is stepping up the game with a brand new concept and a high end VEGAN menu.
As Head Chef of Next Generation, we need you to ensure high food quality and excellence with focus on food presentation, menu development and thus achieving objectives set for the restaurant. We also look for the modern leader to train and develop junior staff therefore a minimum of 2 years leadership is required.
You have people skills and can direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities in good manners, and you will lead towards a good working environment at all times.
- Leading, motivating and developing kitchen team
- Ensure standards, policies and procedure are followed
- Daily running of kitchen service including prep with a high level of services
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
VF Scandinavia ApS, København
We are seeking a Store Manager (m/f/x) to join our Vans store team!
Job duties include
- To recruit competent staff who represent the brand and its image while maintaining quality communication skills to ensure excellent customer service.
- To build and develop a team that individually as well as collectively fully inherits the true meaning of the brand, fully understands company policy & procedure, and in turn creates a store of excellence for the customer to shop in.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are displayed to the company standard and that attention to detail is maintained at all times. Ensure that all new lines are merchandised on the shop floor within 24 hours of receiving shipment.
Promando recruiting on behalf of TheFork in Copenhagen
The Field Sales Hunter will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with restaurants. As Field Sales Hunter you will be part of a strong international and well-known brand TheFork, who also is a part of the TripAdvisor Company
Key Area Responsibilities
- Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork products and service solutions mostly over the phone
- From time to time, you will prospect restaurant on the field outside Copenhagen
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of the well-known brand Thefork, who is part of the company TripAdvisor. A company that is growing explosively internationally.
Scandic Hotel A/S, Copenhagen
If you can take responsibility, have an eye for detail and take pride in making our hotel shine, we believe you could be our new housekeeper at Scandic Webers. We know that you are professional to your core and always on top of the daily cleaning procedures.
You understand the importance of folding the bedding just right and always greeting our guests with a smile. And you never leave a room until you have been into every corner. We know that you are a perfectionist through and through. We look forward to meeting you. We believe in you.
- Cleaning rooms and public areas
- Guest contact and guest service
- Ensuring that Housekeeping’s stock levels and store rooms are in order
De 5 Stjerner is looking for many energetic and motivated cleaning assistants.
Your main responsibility will be to clean and keep the guests' hotel rooms and public areas tidy.
We offer part-time positions with min. 80-140 hours per month/or part-time weekend contracts.
You speak and understand English.
You like the contact with clients and colleagues.
No previous experience needed.
Are you motivated by providing a good experience through food and can you see yourself as a part of a growing burger success?
GRILLEN GROUP ApS, Gentofte