284 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that drives Supply Chain Planning within our Human Health Business? Can you handle complex analytical challenges and a diverse set of stakeholders? Do you challenge the status quo and strive for optimizing processes? Then, you might be the Global Demand & Supply planner we are looking for.
- Examining and challenging sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demands (APO) so forecast and capacity are aligned
- Interact with Sales to understand demand forecast drivers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- The position has a global footprint and you will be working with stakeholders from all over the world
- Supply Planning of finished goods in one or more areas within Human Health
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Can you develop, define and execute the future production test strategy at Universal Robots? And relation to this, ensure that our production test activities coverage will be a key deliverable with our R&D projects? Then you could be our future New Product Test Engineer.
This an exciting opportunity to join us in a newly established role, where you will be a key driver in Universal Robots’ ongoing manufacturing digitalization journey. You get to take initiative in setting the direction for the production test strategy and make the necessary decisions to create and execute it hands-on.
To succeed in this role, you can deliver:
- A clearly defined production test strategy and roadmap that is updated and aligned with the growing needs of our business
- Established procedures to ensures production test and equipment requirements, design activities and solutions are developed as a core element of New Product Development projects
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Would you like to be responsible for the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Offshore Installation Specialist in the Offshore Cable Installation department where you’ll be responsible for engineering, tendering and managing the installation of export and array cables from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and on to the final execution of the project.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Do you want to improve the environmental footprint we leave behind? Can you transform ambitious goals and new sustainability initiatives into daily routines?
Then you might be our new Sustainability Coordinator. The position is new, so we are looking for a skilled and independent professional with a distinct interest and experience in sustainability. In return, we offer opportunities to shape the job in accordance with your development and the organisation’s ambitions.
Your responsibilities will, among others, include:
- Ensuring communication, training and implementation of new processes related to optimisation or new legislation/regulations in close cooperation with BESTSELLER Sustainability
- Supporting and guiding Buying & Design for more sustainable qualities and production opportunities
- Communicating with suppliers about SELECTED's sustainability goals and BESTSELLER’s FASION FWD strategy
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world.
We work in cross-functional project teams and you will join one or more development projects. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be involved in our projects from phase 2a clinical trials until two years after launch, where you will bring expert formulation and process know-how into play in a project specific manner
- Have flair and interest for lab equipment and hands-on development activities in our newly established tablet lab as well as topical development labs
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you want to be a driving influence at the very forefront of what Microsoft and Azure has to offer in the area of integrations? Do you have the hands-on experience and architectural expertise to lead the Bunker Holding Group into the future of integrations? Then this opportunity might just be what you are looking for.
In collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team, you will develop reference architectures that facilitate information integration, interoperability, workflow automation and agility. Furthermore, you will develop and publish technology standards, such as integration technologies, Service Oriented Architecture and API.
Get an insight into our unique story and culture by clicking here.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
The Process & Technology – DK is a technical support department. The main function is to support the production processes by continuous improvements and ensure a successful technical transfer of new developed products from R&D to the production site.
Your main role will be as Project Manager where you will work on important site projects and implement global standards in project execution. Furthermore, you will be the owner of Continuous Improvement (CI) assessment and initiatives facilitating strategy deployment with the Site Leaders. To this come the following responsibility areas;
- Be a change agent and challenge organizational leaders to take CI to the next level
- In collaboration with the Site Leaders train and deploy Lean, Project Management, Six Sigma and Best Practices
- Develop, implement and monitor site CI training initiatives and coach site teams in Lean concepts and principles
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are seeking a strong and competent engineer to ensure continuous improvement and optimization of our production facility in order to match the quickly growing demands of our existing and new developed products. Consequently, we are looking to hire a skillful, energetic and experienced data-driven colleague who can strengthen our team with new competencies and ideas and support our ambitious performance targets.
Your main responsibilities and tasks in the role are:
- Deliver continuous improvements in NCD Avedøre
- Optimize the current technology to increase capacity and yield
- Project manager on selected projects incl. new equipment
- Combined understanding of chemical processes and knowledge of process equipment/design
- Support the implementation/optimization of products/processes in the production
- Coordinate/support/drive root cause investigations
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Do you have experience with data handling and tools in many forms and sizes, and would you like to use this expertise to support the production, installation and service of some of the world’s largest turbines?
You will together with our Tools Specialists and Engineers ensure that development and control of our tools will support the business needs and at the same time live up to the requirements and standards for offshore wind.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Esbjerg
Do you have a flair for technical documentation, and are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills? Do you have a structured work approach combined with excellent communication skills, enabling you to explain complex technical aspects to various stakeholders?
You will maintain and design the department’s documentation, technical drawings and processes. You will support on developing and implementing the Tools & Warehouse structure throughout the Construction and Service departments and be point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders.
Join us, if you want to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, Højbjerg
Tetra Pak Processing Systems in the Nordics is looking for a well-trained, experienced and enthusiastic candidate to join their E&CA Processing Solutions & Equipment Department as Technical Project Leader.
As our new Technical Project Leader you will be responsible for process engineering and technical support of Tetra Pak capital projects in the food industry, as well as specification of equipment and functional design within the given time and cost budgets. The Technical Project Leader will have the possibility to follow the process from pre-project to the delivery of the finalised project.
You will focus on:
- Ensuring comprehensive process engineering and technical support, as necessary, in the design, sale, installation and commissioning of process systems
- Calculation for piping, pumps and valves used in the food industry
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Skjern
Have you been an expatriate or used to travelling in your career? And do you have demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing a team? Are you a great communicator who can lead successfully from a distance, as well as having a burning desire to make a difference in a growing field of the sustainable energy industry? Then you might be interesting for this opening!
We are looking for a Team Leader to handle the following areas of responsibility:
- Lead a high-performance team of dedicated technicians
- Ensure all quality, safety and environmental requirements are maintained
- Ensure that all local agreement is compliant and implemented
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, Odense
Would you like to become our new Technical Supporter joining us on a great journey in the world of robotics?
We are a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots, and as a company we are both ambitious and passionate in everything we do. To support our growth, we are looking for a skilled Technical Supporter. With base in Odense, you will be part of a can-do culture with great focus on teamwork.
Becoming our new Technical Supporter, you will refer to our Technical Support Director and are offered an exciting and responsible position with great opportunities to create your own stamp on the position. You will be working with cutting edge technology on a daily basis and become a part of our great technical support team.
In DSV we are strengthening our Problem Management Department and are therefore looking for a Problem Manager. Here you will be responsible for identifying and managing the resolution of IT problems and systemic issues e.g. infrastructure, services or processes.
As Problem Manager you will be working with Tier 1, 2 & 3 support teams for Applications and Infrastructure to review, agree and implement permanent solutions for "Problem" tickets. Furthermore, your assignments will be to:
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across the team to achieve SLA & KPI for Problem Management
- Facilitate and coordinate technical problem review meetings including lead and facilitate post mortem investigations of critical incidents, and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Produce statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby eller Struer
Would you like to be part of a team responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
oining us, you will have an opportunity to influence and take responsibility for the platform and the technologies. Thus, you will help us evolve our methods and create the most innovative, adaptable and productive development environment possible.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about creating business value with good solutions in ServiceNow? Are you continuously aiming at being among the best within your field? Would you like to work within the field between business and IT?
In the newly created position as ServiceNow Specialist, you will play an important role in developing the system at Kamstrup. Your insight into standard ITIL processes and the establishment of ServiceNow will support our overall strategy on standardisation and harmonisation. In your everyday, you will help the organisation choose standard solutions in cooperation with our ServiceNow Architect.
As ServiceNow Specialist, your primary tasks will be to:
- Develop solutions on the platform in close cooperation with the architect and the organisation.
- Support a strong governance model and a structured approach to upgrades and changes.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby eller Struer
Would you like to be part of a new platform team for on-the-go products, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth audio platform for luxury headphones, earphones and speakers? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen on-the-go platform that will power all our Bluetooth products, including headphones, earphones and Bluetooth speakers?
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way of working on the latest quad-core Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC?
You will be able to work on all aspects of the platform – integrating everything from DSP algorithms, product UI/UX features and high-level application code into the interface of the Bang & Olufsen app. Some of the tools we use internally as part of our daily work include Slack, Jira, GitHub, Aha and Docker.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Hamburg
As our new Head of Cost and Value Engineering (CVE) you will manage the Procurement Program Leads for all new product introductions, ensure early involvement of CVE and/or supply into the design-stage and participate in all product development relevant steering & sound boards to represent the Procurement function.
You will drive cost analysis and identification of cost optimization through modularization, standardization and increase of material utilization for major components. It is part of your responsibility to analyze and optimize the right value-chain depth for major products, modules and components. Furthermore, you will manage the end-to-end purchasing process for all prototyping products, modules and components while optimizing all SCM relevant criteria.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
Are you an experienced project manager with excellent flair of managing your stakeholders? Do you possess strong technical skills and would describe yourself as a technical expert within refrigeration? If yes, then you might be the profile we are looking for to lead our new frequency converter project in our R&D department.
As our new Project Manager, you will be taking the lead and driving the new frequency converter project in our R&D department. You will be part of a highly technical team of engineers and report directly to the Head of Refrigeration.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead our new frequency converter project
- Be the technical expert on the frequency converter
- Be the preferred sparring partner for new technology in the field of power electronic and electrical motors
TalenTree ApS is recruiting on behalf of Scandlines in Copenhagen
With a direct report to the VP of Group Procurement, you will be responsible for both the Category Management team consisting of three people as well as the direct category & sourcing management of Group IT.
The department is actively working with the development of strategic category and sourcing management, various P2P optimization programs, digitalisation, E-sourcing and vendor management as core focus areas.
You will have great opportunities to influence ways of working and at the same time have hands-on responsibility in one of the most interesting categories in Scandlines: IT. A business function that is absolute business-critical for future success and one Scandlines invests heavily in.