175 job matcher din søgning
Student position – anti-corruption, due diligence and compliance
As a student you will play a key role in assessing and analysing the company’s global business partners. You will receive training and coaching on how to conduct due diligence screenings as part of the introduction programme.
In addition to due diligence screenings, you will be involved in many other aspects of the department’s work, including the development of e-learning courses, various communication activities, as well as our work within human rights and trade compliance.
A due diligence screening is a thorough examination of a business partner, involving company registration information, past experiences, adverse media, ownership structure and key individuals and impacts. It is a task which requires strong analytical skills, a flair for online research, a critical approach to sources as well as a big dose of creativity.
Come join a small and effective team where you will get a variety of tasks, a high amount of responsibility and a fun work day with a steep learning curve.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you!
You will help your three team members with the needed assistance of all kinds of practicalities including but not limited to data analysis in Excel or coordinate workshop and small events across Deloitte DK. You do what is needed to ensure the prerequisites are in place, and you take ownership of your tasks and execute timely with a high sense of quality. Last but not least, you enjoy having stakeholders around the world at all levels, with different backgrounds.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to join a social and energetic team? Are you structured and organized?
In Region EUROPE+ you will get the possibility to obtain invaluable real life knowledge to the benefit of your future career. You will be invited to participate in LEO Pharma’s student network, which will give you a great opportunity to expand your professional and social networks and gain additional insight into a large global company. Additionally, you get the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
- Travel and expense management
- Administration of purchase orders
- Meeting coordination (incl. booking and ordering catering)
We offer an exciting position in a professional and highly competent environment.
Grown Up Licenses, Aarhus
We are looking for a new student software developer that will be responsible for improving and maintaining our Admin/Sales web applications together with our current Master’s Student.
- Responsible for all aspects of the applications, from managing the server, the databases, maintaining and optimizing the functionality, to the visuals and user experience.
- Development and new features of the software based on input from our sales & operation team
- Flexible working hours (10-12 hours a week), respecting exam periods
- Young team and possibility to join our staff events and active staff organisation
- Possibilty for working from home
Corteva Agriscience™, Copenhagen
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet.
Under the authority of the company’s leadership, the sales Manager will be responsible for the Pioneer Seed Brand in Nordic and Baltics:
- Analyze, implement and coordinate company’s profitability and drive planned growth in Nordics and Baltic region.
- Provide management and orientation of sales activities through distribution channels, creating an environment which fosters initiative to increase and reach sales goals.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to gain experience within creating the best SharePoint solutions for employees, and working in an international and dynamic team? Are you able to provide overall IT support within a fast-paced, energised engineering environment? Then join the Existing Element Platform Team!
You will support the rest of the team with IT-related tasks, such as creating and maintaining SharePoint sites.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Work closely with our Training Specialist to assist with all IT needs related to LMS365
- Upload training material content into LMS365, always checking for updates from the SharePoint system
- Create superb PowerPoint animations, and make and/or embed (instructional) videos
©2019 The LEGO Group
Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and have a passion for the financial services industry? Then join KPMG Financial Services Advisory (FSA) – a service line that delivers cutting-edge business and technology consulting to our clients. We are seeking a Student Assistant to help us in our fast-growing practice.
As a Student Assistant, you will support our team on a variety of tasks related to supporting project work, being part of the ideation phase and delivery of business proposals, and also helping our Financial Services Advisory team to grow further.
- Working with the team to deliver high quality business proposals to clients
- Financial forecasts and analysis
- Gathering, processing and analysing data from numerous sources
UPS Danmark A/S, Glostrup
As a Christmas helper, you will wear our classic brown uniform and bring along packages with our drivers. Therefore, UPS places high demands on you who apply for the position, and we make a careful selection before hiring.
You will receive thorough training in a constantly evolving global company, a job where you are never bored and where you have the pleasure of providing the best service to our customers every day while learning a lot about the transport industry.
In addition to a service-minded attitude, the job requires you to be physically fit with an unconditional focus on safety for yourself, your colleagues and the public. At the same time, you must have the desire and ability to commit yourself to a multicultural company where the business language is English.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
In close collaboration with the innovation team, your overall role will be to support to the development of new innovative ideas and turn them into successful products and brands for the company. Scandinavian Tobacco Group is the market leader, and you will be part of ensuring that we continue to grow and stay leaders in the future. Specific tasks include:
- Support the development of concepts & brands to ensure future growth through research tasks, market trend analysis, business trend analysis and data collection
- Prepare presentations and product and business performance reports
- Take on a project leader role on selected assignments
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We are looking for a student assistant to help take our department to the next level. In this role you will become a member of a dedicated and busy team, working closely with colleagues across the company. You will participate in ongoing activities of controls of large and complex daily money flows, reconciliations, supporting the business in delivering best in class customer experience and participate in development of systems and processes.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Reconciliation of banks and balance sheet accounts
- Control of complex daily money flows related to card transactions
- Handling of bank transactions through web banks
Novozymes A/S, Lyngby
Human Health is a newly established platform at Novozymes that develops innovative products to improve the health of people. We are a high-energy team with diverse backgrounds on a mission to develop solutions mainly aimed at the consumer care space. We focus on probiotics, enzymes, and other bioactives and base their development on strong scientific hypotheses and identified consumer demand.
We seek a student assistant to support commercial and innovation projects within Human Health. In this role, you will be working as part of a newly established venture team that is developing innovative remedies to food sensitivities and intolerances. Our team consists of people with both technical and commercial background and you will contribute with e.g. market and consumer analysis, business intelligence, benchmark analysis and expert interviews to gather insights for business development, marketing and innovation activities.
An attractive position is open in Global Marketing for an ambitious and high-performing student assistant. You will be part of a team responsible for developing and executing on the global strategy for Novozymes Household Care.
You will be supporting our Global Marketing Managers on analytical work sales data, price policies and marketing data. Together with our Business Development managers you will also be supporting on constructing sales collaterals fitting with the value proposition of our upcoming launches.
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. As a student assistant, you will assist the team in a variety of tasks which could involve market, customers and competitor analyses and story building for sales pitches.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to gain project management and design experience, working with an international and dynamic team? Do you enjoy to work with strategic projects with ambitious goals and timings, and many stakeholders? Join LEGO Retail Development!
You will be part of the newly established Retail Concepts Team. We are a global team of 5; London 4, Billund 1. We work with stakeholders in the LEGO Group and externals to develop and implement a highly strategic new store design programme for all our main channels of distribution: Store of the Future.
Therefore your Core Responsibilities are:
- Support and assist the Programme Management and Design team with a variety of tasks
- Assist the design team by participating actively in the creative process of shaping store design elements
©2019 The LEGO Group
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine continues to grow, keeping the Finance Department busy. We are therefore looking for an energetic, bright and enthusiastic Finance student assistant to join our team.
As a student assistant in Finance, you will get to work with a dedicated and ambitious team and to play a role in the ongoing development of the department. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience from a wide variety of assignments and projects within Finance. You will be supporting the controlling and reporting team with day-to-day tasks.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Monthly management reporting, including involvement in the consolidation of group accounts
- Controlling of monthly reporting from subsidiaries, including on-going support to local accountants
VELUX A/S, Kolding
You will be part of our international team which is an integrated part of the VELUX Group Supply Chain organisation with more than 30 colleagues in our global logistics competence centre. We are supporting our 40 markets with best-in-class logstistics solutions and our top priority is to ensure that our products are delivered right on time to our distribution centres.
You will be involved in operational tasks as well as and develop/optimisation of existing processes where you will be given the opportunity to:
- Work with all parts of the logistics processes from production to customer (end-to-end)
- Solve daily operational tasks e.g. ordering of transports, approval of invoices etc.
- Help identify and analyse the possibilities of optimisation of different areas in the logistics and warehouse processes
- Participate in projects regarding development of operational processes, Lean set-up and IT
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within Renewables?
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated student assistant, who has experience with coding for Umbraco CMS and can work on improving the usability and accessibility of our website, as well as optimizing our use of SEO. If this sounds like you, you might be our new Webmaster and Umbraco expert for the marketing team in Silkeborg.
Your primary tasks as our Webmaster will be to:
- Execute technical developments of our site.
- Propose design updates and new features.
- Handle regular web editing tasks.
Stark Group A/S, Frederiksberg
The position as Student Assistant offers a unique opportunity to produce creative and engaging content while sharpening your experience in both external and internal communication.
As Student Assistant at STARK GROUP your main responsibility will be to support the Group Head of Communication driving communication and employer branding on all internal and external channels.
Your main tasks include:
- Produce engaging and creative content for all our channels, text and video
- Manage LinkedIn accounts and further build our SoMe presence
- Support and assist the communications team in making our communication strategy come alive
- Take on daily ad hoc tasks related to communication
Projects and task will vary and evolve over time.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
We offer a challenging student position with development opportunities, approx. 10-15 hours per week during normal working hours. There is flexibility in the scheduling of the hours and during exam periods.
After proper training, your overall tasks will include:
- Participate in testing clinical IT systems
- Create/maintain/archive technical documentation
- Oversee metrics data and ensure the data is consistent
Satair A/S, Kastrup
You will be part of the Commercial Controlling team within Satair which is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a $2.0 billion-turnover global company (100% subsidiary of Airbus) with more than 1,300 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide.
What would your future environment & tasks look like?
- Get familiar with our IT Landscape (TARGIT, SAP BO, BPC) and business case model
- Set some regular & automated reports available
As our new potential colleague, you
- Are enrolled as a master student in Finance Controlling and/or Accounting, Auditing
- Are a highly experienced user of MS Office Excel (VBA Programing is definitely a plus)
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Are you an open, structured and proactive team player looking for an opportunity to join an international organisation? Do you want to put theory into practice, take on responsibility and learn from some of the best in the industry?
You will be part of Training department at our Nacelles factory on Lindø, Denmark. You will join a team of dedicated and talented colleagues where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Your tasks will include:
- Keep track of scheduled training activities in cooperation with training assistant
- Allocation of training cost
- Register internal and external training activities in the training system