142 job matcher din søgning
Do you have passion for SAP management and wish to use your skills in a leading power distribution company in Denmark?
Then join us and become SAP Manager in our SAP department where you’ll be responsible for our highly skilled Danish and Polish SAP team. You’ll be part of an IT organisation which is considered an integrated part of Radius, ensuring deliverance of business value and a stable and effective operation of our IT platforms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to drive true incremental impact of digital media and bring a robust and systematic test and learn approach to media investments to Pandora? And are you looking for a strong platform for further professional development in a fast-changing environment?
We are now looking for a talented and passionate expert to plan and manage the design, deployment, and evaluation of testing in paid media. The purpose of your tasks is to prove and improve the impact of media on revenue and branding. That includes incrementality experiments, A/B creative testing, testing publishers, programmatic strategies, buying platforms and techniques, data providers, and audiences, etc. You will collaborate with stakeholders including internal media channel owners, internal and external content providers, media agencies, media reporting teams, local markets, tech vendors, and the Pandora data & insights team.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you want to be part of the successful implementation of BI? Have you been part in the creation of a technical foundation to underpin a data driven agenda before? Then seize this unique opportunity to leave your mark by joining our BI team on our exiting journey.
Your competences include experience in developing and maintaining BI solutions built on Microsoft technology. You have experience in the implementation of different BI methods that ensures a modern BI architecture and you understand the value of a Data Warehouse as the underlaying foundation. In addition, you have experience with data modeling, SQL and Microsoft BI technologies including:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS tabular)
- SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Hands-on experience with Power BI and Excel
Get an insight into our unique story and culture by clicking here.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are on a journey implementing a global SAP S4 architecture to support Grundfos business in taking our business processes into next “gen-ERP” and support our digitalization journey.
You will have a key role in our mission to create the architecture to support our future SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalization of our business processes.
With the goal of defining, developing, implementing and maintaining an optimal market-leading set-up, you will:
- Be exposed to almost all SAP modules within the industry segment
- Explore our business processes and needs to find opportunities for improvement and further development
- Develop and perform hands-on of agreed solutions together with your team
- Partake in decision-making and provide recommendations on the SAP core and SAP cloud solutions and much more
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Are you ready to take the key role working cross marketing within the area of media and digital strategies?
Carlsberg Denmark is the undisputable leading beverages company in Denmark. Its portfolio consists of historical beer brands such as Tuborg and Carlsberg, but also encompasses in recent years Craft and Specialty beer brands. It also manages a wide range of soft drinks brands (water & CSDs).
- Act as a single point of contact for all local matters related to media & digital strategies, planning, scheduling and buying and progressively become the expert Media & Digital go-to leader for local Brand teams.
- Act as internal advisor/drive the Brand teams to build cross-Media & Digital strategies in order to deliver outstanding and efficient consumer and shopper connections consistently across the consumer journey.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Can you envision yourself working for a company that makes a difference for millions of people around the world every day?
We are not afraid to say that we are ahead of digital development, and we invite you to be part of setting the agenda for digital product development in Grundfos. We build our solution on MS Azure IoT Suite, so you will be working with applications like Azure IoT Hub. We work directly with Microsoft, so you will get your hands on the latest technologies – some not even released yet – and make your influence count in the process.
Your role as a consultant will be to work closely together with our colleagues in Grundfos. You will be centred as the main contact person in the collaboration with our business and IS colleagues. You will be bridging business requirements and IS capabilities of our IoT platform, in order of making solutions that create business value for customers and end-users.
hoej.dk A/S, Ballerup
As a front-end developer at hoej.dk you will be part of a small, agile and highly skilled team and take part in our entire development process in close collaboration with colleagues and customers.
hoej.dk's primary products are afdøde.dk and adwonce - two cloud-based self-service solutions for creating ads for online and print media. Our primary customers are newspapers and leading international newspaper system suppliers. We are always striving to create end-user satisfaction and increase the sales for our customers.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer that will help us shape the team while we are growing. If you like working with new technologies, love to write “clean” code and don’t mind a challenge – we might be the perfect match.
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
For the Supply Chain and Quality Assurance department at our production facility in Lille Skensved we are looking for a Planning, Purchasing and Improvement Team Lead, who can liaise with the production facility in Lille Skensved and with worldwide suppliers. The Supply Chain and Quality Assurance department consists of 57 employees.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate and develop the Supply Chain team through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Deliver supply chain solutions that align with CP Kelco’s long term strategic requirements and the company values.
- Create an inspiring, fulfilling and performance-enhancing culture for all team members in the Supply Chain team.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
In this newly established role, you will map our technical information architecture in detail and maintain it. Doing so, you will develop, define and anchor our information model as well as our documentation processes. One of your goals will be to simplify our written information architecture and help us become even better at re-using and single-sourcing information content across Grundfos. What is more, you will think of how we can digitalise it and bring it to next level:
Staying on top of documentation processes and methods, you:
- Gather and map requirements/needs from technical communicators, IT and the business functions
- Take the lead in developing standards for content assembly in multiple media, define taxonomy guidelines for organising and labelling topics and the appropriate level of content chunking
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling is looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join a strong, global team of specialists with great team spirit within Digital Transformation. At Danfoss Cooling, our mission is to keep people, products and the planet cool. We have solutions that preserve our planet for generations to come.
We help turn salt water into clean drinking water and manufacture energy efficient air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions that are ready to use natural refrigerants. Our products are found in many different buildings such as/like hotels, airports, shopping malls, train stations and other buildings around the world.
In the position as Digital Project Consultant, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks on multiple projects as well as performance tracking related to our digital tools e.g. Danfoss cooling mobile apps, product store or other online experiences.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant or senior consultant in our Workday team, you will work for a wide range of leading and multinational companies, joining a team who has already delivered some of the most important Workday projects within the Nordic region. You will play a critical role improving our clients’ HR function by applying the newest technologies available and thereby improving their workforce experience. What if we could deliver an HR experience that felt more like a world-class customer experience?
You will be responsible for taking part in design activities and devising digital solutions to complex business problems, as well as configuration and implementation related to digital HR solutions.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to have a significant impact on our ambitious global HR and People Excellence transformation in the GN Group – a growing and strong global leader within innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
You will be responsible for setting a clear strategy for and plan the implementation of various Workday HCM applications. Eventually, Workday will be adopted by +6,000 users globally, and you will secure a smooth implementation that meets security considerations and data integrity.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver valuable business insights and proactive advice across GN
- Translate business requirements into process and system requirements in close cooperation with global process owners and IT
- Identify and communicate findings to strategic stakeholders across GN, incl. senior management
- Make GN embrace the new functionality delivered by Workday in the years to come
EIVA a/s, Stilling, Denmark or home-based
Would you like to become captain of an engineering company’s online content?
We are on the lookout for a crew member for the position of the content editor. Through your communicative skills, your main responsibility will be to ensure that our (potential) customers are kept up to date on activities, product features, new releases and other subjects that would be relevant to share online.
You will be in charge of the content calendar and production, working together with the rest of the marketing team as well as other colleagues who will contribute with topics and input for a new piece of content.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about Supply Chain and Project Management? And do you want to influence the Supply chain and business processes of Pandora’s global organization? Then you might be our new Senior Supply Chain Consultant in our team!
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Participate in and manage parts of cross-functional improvement projects that are centred around development of Pandora’s global supply chain with particular focus on process improvements.
- Bridge the communication between Business and IT as part of roll out of ERP (AX2012/D365)
- Participate in major global roll-outs of new ERP within the entire Value chain of PANDORA
- Provide inputs to ERP team to develop a platform in supporting and improving PANDORA’s supply chain
- Work hands-on with designing, testing and delivering changes to processes
Clearhaus A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about new technologies, and can you turn complex technical documentation into easy-to-digest marketing content? Here is an opportunity to work with one of Denmark’s leading FinTech companies, where you will play a pivotal role in our growth trajectory.
We provide payment services to more than 10,000 online merchants, and we’re on a mission to expand our customer portfolio across Europe. Clearhaus is looking for an ambitious marketer with a tech-savvy and commercial mindset, and a curiosity about new technologies and innovations.
- Researching topics in-depth and writing web content, landing pages, product sheets, presentations, blog posts, email newsletters and ebooks
- Working with designers and video editors to ensure that all external communication is flawless and effective
- Proofreading all forms of external communication
Would you like to take part in designing and building systems that help 80+ people to be more efficient in their busy daily work in a consultancy company working in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
You will be working directly with the stakeholders on projects that make a difference – and your ideas and abilities are an essential part of the solution.
We expect you to have experience in both front-end and back-end as well as being highly motivated and self-driven.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build new and continue the development of existing systems
- Discuss and take on requirements and provide solutions for our internal clients
- Work closely and share knowledge with your colleagues
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And that patients get a better hospital experience? Are you motivated by challenges, where sophisticated data analysis and advanced optimization algorithms meet operational reality to deliver high quality results to our clients? And would you like to be part of a young company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Your main tasks as a consultant are to drive client implementation of our software platform Better Airport® and to perform various analyses based on our portfolio of in-house analytical tools.
The tasks span across reviewing input data from clients, setting up our analytical tools, and training our clients in the use of Better Airport®.
In the role as Country Online Commercial Planning Specialist, you are responsible for leading the planning and keeping the portfolio overview of global and local initiatives for the E-commerce channel to secure a clear roadmap and a sharp delivery plan for synchronizing all activities supporting the online commercial calendar and 365 day vitality.
- Act as a member of the Selling function, and work within the wider E-commerce team, and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Be responsible for developing the online Commercial Calendar together with the E-commerce Integration Manager and to ensure online priorities are aligned with, and reflected in the Commercial Calendar
- Contribute with E-commerce related Sales Support when needed
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are investing significantly in our future MES platforms and digital cloud solutions, and are extending our internal platform team, and we are looking for new colleagues to join our MES core team.
Our MES core team have responsibility to design and implement the future MES template for Grundfos, and as a member you will pay special attention on how we can deploy, operate, maintain and support the MES platform.
Furthermore, as a Production IT specialist, you will join the global Production IT organisation, which provides consultancy and IT systems to all Grundfos production companies globally. Here, you will be responsible to deliver and monitor and provide 2nd level support. You will be part of a highly skilled team of developers, supporters and consultants, and you will play an important role in shaping the way Production IT supports the production in general.
Do you value diversity, working closely with your team as well as working individually, and do you have solid experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way?
You will be a part of the creating as well as the ongoing development of our professional services. Together with the team you have the responsibility for end-to-end implementations.
You are expected to be a front runner and set your mark on the product in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who also are passionate about modernizing how people work. In addition to this and because of your abilities as a solution engineer and your technical knowledge, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, instructor, and training agent.