104 job matcher din søgning
Deloitte Consulting is among the largest consulting firms in Denmark with more than 700 consultants. Our service line Deloitte Digital is currently looking for consultants with a great interest for Salesforce. If you are interested in designing and implementing Salesforce technology and a passion for all things digital, then you may be our new colleague.
You will design and implement Salesforce technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands. You will be solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients and build lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
Our clients are amongst the biggest brands in the Nordics and you will also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond. Please note that this is a consultancy role and most of your time will be spent at client site.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte Digital is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will design and implement Salesforce solutions for our clients. You will be working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands. You will be solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients and build lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
As part of our team, you would be learning from the best and would be given a unique opportunity to train and get hands-on experience with the guidance from experienced colleagues.
Do you have passion for SAP management and wish to use your skills in a leading power distribution company in Denmark?
Then join us and become SAP Manager in our SAP department where you’ll be responsible for our highly skilled Danish and Polish SAP team. You’ll be part of an IT organisation which is considered an integrated part of Radius, ensuring deliverance of business value and a stable and effective operation of our IT platforms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you want to be part of the successful implementation of BI? Have you been part in the creation of a technical foundation to underpin a data driven agenda before? Then seize this unique opportunity to leave your mark by joining our BI team on our exiting journey.
Your competences include experience in developing and maintaining BI solutions built on Microsoft technology. You have experience in the implementation of different BI methods that ensures a modern BI architecture and you understand the value of a Data Warehouse as the underlaying foundation. In addition, you have experience with data modeling, SQL and Microsoft BI technologies including:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS tabular)
- SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Hands-on experience with Power BI and Excel
Get an insight into our unique story and culture by clicking here.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are on a journey implementing a global SAP S4 architecture to support Grundfos business in taking our business processes into next “gen-ERP” and support our digitalization journey.
You will have a key role in our mission to create the architecture to support our future SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalization of our business processes.
With the goal of defining, developing, implementing and maintaining an optimal market-leading set-up, you will:
- Be exposed to almost all SAP modules within the industry segment
- Explore our business processes and needs to find opportunities for improvement and further development
- Develop and perform hands-on of agreed solutions together with your team
- Partake in decision-making and provide recommendations on the SAP core and SAP cloud solutions and much more
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Are you ready to take the key role working cross marketing within the area of media and digital strategies?
Carlsberg Denmark is the undisputable leading beverages company in Denmark. Its portfolio consists of historical beer brands such as Tuborg and Carlsberg, but also encompasses in recent years Craft and Specialty beer brands. It also manages a wide range of soft drinks brands (water & CSDs).
- Act as a single point of contact for all local matters related to media & digital strategies, planning, scheduling and buying and progressively become the expert Media & Digital go-to leader for local Brand teams.
- Act as internal advisor/drive the Brand teams to build cross-Media & Digital strategies in order to deliver outstanding and efficient consumer and shopper connections consistently across the consumer journey.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Can you envision yourself working for a company that makes a difference for millions of people around the world every day?
We are not afraid to say that we are ahead of digital development, and we invite you to be part of setting the agenda for digital product development in Grundfos. We build our solution on MS Azure IoT Suite, so you will be working with applications like Azure IoT Hub. We work directly with Microsoft, so you will get your hands on the latest technologies – some not even released yet – and make your influence count in the process.
Your role as a consultant will be to work closely together with our colleagues in Grundfos. You will be centred as the main contact person in the collaboration with our business and IS colleagues. You will be bridging business requirements and IS capabilities of our IoT platform, in order of making solutions that create business value for customers and end-users.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Innovation is core to Carlsberg’s growth agenda. We want to develop and commercialise new winning products through a consumer-driven approach.
We are looking for our new PMO Director Innovation Excellence, located in the commercial heart of Carlsberg close to the key decision makers. You will have the globe at your desk with stakeholders around the world relying on your deliverables. The PMO Director reports to the Group Development VP and is responsible of a team of four professionals.
- Carlsberg Innovation project portfolio management: Secure that we have a long-term, minimum 3 years, well-balanced innovation pipeline for Carlsberg group
- Continuous improvement of the Carlsberg Innovation way of working: Efficient project management, focus on project and launches learnings
- Training and coaching the local and central teams on Innovation and project management
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As Finance Director you are part of Health & Nutrition (H&N) leadership where you play a key strategic and tactical role in driving the business forward. You act as primary sparring partner to the EVP and the leadership team where you advise, guide and challenge to support sound business decisions.
Specifically, this role entails:
- Secure sustainable profitable growth by working together with the EVP and the H&N management team to execute and deliver on business strategy
- Facilitate and plan all financial targets and support the EVP and the 3 management teams on the business unit’s commercial objectives
- Balance resource allocation between new business opportunities and the core business
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
For the Supply Chain and Quality Assurance department at our production facility in Lille Skensved we are looking for a Planning, Purchasing and Improvement Team Lead, who can liaise with the production facility in Lille Skensved and with worldwide suppliers. The Supply Chain and Quality Assurance department consists of 57 employees.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate and develop the Supply Chain team through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Deliver supply chain solutions that align with CP Kelco’s long term strategic requirements and the company values.
- Create an inspiring, fulfilling and performance-enhancing culture for all team members in the Supply Chain team.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant or senior consultant in our Workday team, you will work for a wide range of leading and multinational companies, joining a team who has already delivered some of the most important Workday projects within the Nordic region. You will play a critical role improving our clients’ HR function by applying the newest technologies available and thereby improving their workforce experience. What if we could deliver an HR experience that felt more like a world-class customer experience?
You will be responsible for taking part in design activities and devising digital solutions to complex business problems, as well as configuration and implementation related to digital HR solutions.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to have a significant impact on our ambitious global HR and People Excellence transformation in the GN Group – a growing and strong global leader within innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
You will be responsible for setting a clear strategy for and plan the implementation of various Workday HCM applications. Eventually, Workday will be adopted by +6,000 users globally, and you will secure a smooth implementation that meets security considerations and data integrity.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver valuable business insights and proactive advice across GN
- Translate business requirements into process and system requirements in close cooperation with global process owners and IT
- Identify and communicate findings to strategic stakeholders across GN, incl. senior management
- Make GN embrace the new functionality delivered by Workday in the years to come
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about Supply Chain and Project Management? And do you want to influence the Supply chain and business processes of Pandora’s global organization? Then you might be our new Senior Supply Chain Consultant in our team!
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Participate in and manage parts of cross-functional improvement projects that are centred around development of Pandora’s global supply chain with particular focus on process improvements.
- Bridge the communication between Business and IT as part of roll out of ERP (AX2012/D365)
- Participate in major global roll-outs of new ERP within the entire Value chain of PANDORA
- Provide inputs to ERP team to develop a platform in supporting and improving PANDORA’s supply chain
- Work hands-on with designing, testing and delivering changes to processes
Would you like to create an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We take pride in acknowledging and releasing your full potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
At Deloitte Consulting, you will get the chance to work with people from a broad range of specialised areas and collaborate with Deloitte’s global experts and thought leaders.
As part of the Agile Advisory market offering at Deloitte Consulting, we will offer you the opportunity to take on challenging roles on some of the most complex and challenging agile transformation projects in Denmark and internationally. We work across all sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector and everything in between.
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And that patients get a better hospital experience? Are you motivated by challenges, where sophisticated data analysis and advanced optimization algorithms meet operational reality to deliver high quality results to our clients? And would you like to be part of a young company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Your main tasks as a consultant are to drive client implementation of our software platform Better Airport® and to perform various analyses based on our portfolio of in-house analytical tools.
The tasks span across reviewing input data from clients, setting up our analytical tools, and training our clients in the use of Better Airport®.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be leading various marketing projects, campaigns and product launches. You will be responsible for the strategic channel planning of global marketing campaigns and projects, ensuring that each campaign defines audience, messaging and media channels, so that relevant, engaging content can be created – and support our markets in their setup.
More precisely, you can picture yourself doing the following:
- Handle global Marketing Communications campaigns, including the strategic and operational implementation. You ensure that projects are in line with global Marketing strategies, tactics and programs that create interest, demand and recognition for the brand.
- Lead your team and projects ensuring stakeholder inclusion and the highest possible outcome in terms of market needs, creative solution and brand positioning.
In the role as Medical Director you will lead the Lundbeck Business Area North Medical Affairs Department, providing Medical Services for Business Area North and to collaborate and support Head Quarter Medical strategies providing medical leadership to internal stakeholders (medical, marketing, market access and sales).
Your job and key responsibilities
- Work with the Lundbeck Business Area North Leadership Team to achieve the overall objectives for Lundbeck Business Area North
- Lead and directly manage two Medical Managers and act as matrix manager for local Medical Science Liaisons and other positions in the cross-country medical team with a focus to build, develop and retain a highly skilled, motivated and high-performing Medical team
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are investing significantly in our future MES platforms and digital cloud solutions, and are extending our internal platform team, and we are looking for new colleagues to join our MES core team.
Our MES core team have responsibility to design and implement the future MES template for Grundfos, and as a member you will pay special attention on how we can deploy, operate, maintain and support the MES platform.
Furthermore, as a Production IT specialist, you will join the global Production IT organisation, which provides consultancy and IT systems to all Grundfos production companies globally. Here, you will be responsible to deliver and monitor and provide 2nd level support. You will be part of a highly skilled team of developers, supporters and consultants, and you will play an important role in shaping the way Production IT supports the production in general.
Air Liquide Danmark A/S, Malmö, Taastrup or Horsens
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Professional and engaged team leader? Do you want to drive change in an international environment?
Air Liquide is now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to supervise all Bulk gas distribution activities, including safety, quality, operations, finances and logistical resources in the Nordic countries. As Supply Chain Manager you will also lead and develop a team of 9 people located in Horsens, Malmö and Oulu. You will be based in Malmö, Taastrup or Horsens but you can expect traveling within the Nordic countries but also some business trips to European sites.
- Manage and supervise Bulk logistics and schedule activities
- Evaluate logistics feasibility, expected cost and required resources of new contracts
- Develop and implement means to optimize the logistical activities of the Distribution
Do you value diversity, working closely with your team as well as working individually, and do you have solid experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way?
You will be a part of the creating as well as the ongoing development of our professional services. Together with the team you have the responsibility for end-to-end implementations.
You are expected to be a front runner and set your mark on the product in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who also are passionate about modernizing how people work. In addition to this and because of your abilities as a solution engineer and your technical knowledge, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, instructor, and training agent.