7 job matcher din søgning
Want to be part of being an industry game changer? We are moving into offshore wind installation based on a novel crane solution that has passed concept lockdown and is now moving towards PoC and detailed engineering. Use your experience to help build the solution in the most optimal way possible in a whole new way of going to market.
In this role, you will be instrumental to the success of the project, and you will report directly to the project manager. You will be working quite independently within your field as part of a truly cross-functional team in an international company with high ambitions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the contracting model
- Optimising the cost and pricing structure
- Supporting development of business cases – onshore as well as offshore
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for the right person to fill a position as Technician/Engineer in Aquaporin A/S.
Our Aquaporin Inside™ Technology is applied to membranes used in reverse osmosis (RO) and forward osmosis (FO) applications. Our Technology Development team is responsible for the development of the different membrane types and their thorough testing.
You will join our Technology Development team in the Membrane Development group. As part of a dynamic R&D team, you will help reaching our common goal of bringing the Aquaporin Inside™ Technology to the market.
- You maintain our test systems and support the team with the design of future setups
- You characterize and test our membrane products and their durability for a broad range of commercial and industrial applications, in all shapes and sizes from membrane coupons and single fibers to full scale industrial elements
HVAC sektionen i Campus Service (CAS) på DTU Lyngby Campus søger én dygtig og engageret medarbejder. Du bliver en del af en dynamisk og velfungerende gruppe på 15 personer.
CAS servicerer DTU’s institutter og administration i forhold til drift, vedligeholdelse og udvikling af DTU’s bygningsmasse, arealer og faciliteter. I afdelingen beskæftiger vi os med driftsprojekter, optimering, renovering, energibesparelser, indeklima m.m. Endvidere bidrager vi til en række store og mindre byggeprojekter på DTU.
Dit primære arbejdsområde bliver inden for ombygning, energioptimeringer, optimeringsprojekter og renoveringsprojekter i en bred vifte. For den rette er der mulighed for at fungere som sparringspartner for DTU’s projektledere ved små og store byggeprojekter samt være ”DTU’s mand” inden for HVAC installationer på nogle af de store byggesager inden for laboratoriebyggeri.
Are you ready to take the next step in your HSE career and become the spear head in driving the safety agenda in MSS?
The newly established role as Global Safety Manager in MSS will provide a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in the energy sector.
- Lead a team of dedicated HSE professionals and contractors based in Lyngby and in our local offices.
- Act as the focal point for safety within MSS and ensure that our safety priorities and initiatives are integrated and driven across MSS and that safety is always the main priority by acting as a role model and safety advocate.
- Take active part in developing a Learning Organization where both successful operations and Near Miss Learnings are utilized to constantly improve our working environment and risk awareness.
FORCE Technology, Lyngby
Motiveres du af udfordrende projekter indenfor drift- og energioptimering, forsyning og bygningsinstallationer? Kan du selvstændigt drive komplicerede projekter helt i mål, og vil du gerne anvende al din erfaring og viden fra lignende projekter?
Du vil komme til at samarbejde med kunder fra offentlige virksomheder, ejendomsselskaber og forsyningsvirksomheder. Vigtigt er, at du ikke er bange for at gå nye veje og udfordre dig selv med nye opgaver, da FORCE Technology modtager mange specialistopgaver. Dine projekter er af større eller mindre omfang, men fælles for dem er typisk, at du er projektleder eller projektingeniør og deltager i hele forløbet.
Din hverdag er afvekslende, og du vil bl.a. komme til at:
- varetage kundeforespørgsler, skabe dialog og få projektet igangsat
- udarbejde projektforslag inkl. budgetter og tidsplaner
- planlægge og projektere installationer
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Maersk Supply Service will move into offshore wind installation based on a novel solution that has passed concept lockdown and now move towards PoC and detailed engineering. When successfully implemented, the solution will revolutionize installation of wind turbines both on- and offshore, by being independent of turbine tower height and at a significant lower cost, by introducing a novel crane solution.
In the role you will be instrumental for successful delivery of the project and you will report directly to our technical innovation lead. You will be working quite independently within your field in a truly cross functional team in an international company with high ambitions.
You will be part of a relatively small, spirited startup team, where the next 1-2 years are crucial for our success. It will be an exciting and once-a-lifetime journey and likely it will have ups and downs.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you thrive with complex stakeholder management, cross functional problem solving and being responsible for the customer experience from end-to-end?
The Solution Manager maintains contact to the GBS customers, coordinate and is responsible for the solution delivery from the different functions in GBS. The Solution Manager has a primary focus on effectiveness, i.e. delivering the desired business outcome at the agreed time and quality.
As Solution Manager in Global Business Solutions (GBS) you are the one person responsible for the solution to our customer; from co-creating, aligning and composing through to delivery and execution.
The Solution Manager is looking out for the GBS customers and is responsible for:
- Liaising with and understanding the needs of the customers.
- Coordinating agreed solutions and ensuring solution effectiveness.
- Ensure adequate support is provided where needed.