8 job matcher din søgning
Quattro Business Solutions Nordic A/S, Kongens Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, rapidly growing organization – and help redefine the way a traditional software distributor works?
As a Nordic Marketing Manager, we expect you to have a clear vision for the marketing in your region. We’re on a mission – and you have the visionary ideas how to reach that mission – and more than that: you take on the hands-on responsibility to execute on those ideas.
You won’t be bored, as you can see from this outline of the core tasks of the role:
- Creation of regional marketing plan covering:
- Marketing Service delivery to partners – internal and external
- Lead generation for partners
- Partner recruitment
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
You will join our Store Experience Team who are responsible for building the pipeline for new stores and maintaining our existing retail stores across the globe for both Bang & Olufsen stores as well as multibrand stores. Together, you ensure that every Bang & Olufsen retail execution delivers the right luxury lifestyle brand experience while producing a strong return in line with our business objectives.
As a store experience project manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that consumers encounter our products in a set-up that supports our positioning as a premium audio lifestyle brand. You do so through end-to-end project management of new and existing store displays and marketing materials. Driving the process from project definition and production to distribution and post-launch evaluation, you will ensure that everything is delivered to stores on time and according to budget.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to take the lead in turning innovative thinking, ideas and plans into concrete and tangible innovative business solutions? Do you enjoy working with Design Thinking projects? Can you facilitate Google Venture-style Design Sprints and validate a concept in 5 days? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
- Lead and orchestrate innovation efforts throughout the innovation funnel with focus on digital innovation, including Design Thinking projects, Google Venture-style Design Sprints.
- Ensure a commercial mind-set and search for viable business models by continuously validating and measuring using a Lean Startup-type approach, plan, deliver and measure the minimal viable business model/product following the Agile methodology.
- Lead a cross-functional team to drive facilitated innovation projects and coordinating efforts across designated participants from the organization.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for change and do you want to be part of shaping and creating the future of the offshore drilling industry?
Maersk Drilling is looking for an expert in innovation to help shape the right conditions for an effective innovation organization. You would be key in creating the right capabilities and driving innovation forward within the organization. You will have the responsibility of always ensuring that Maersk Drilling is on the forefront of innovation.
- Own, facilitate and improve the innovation process with supporting tools and methodology, e.g. design thinking/design sprints etc.
- Responsible to keep the toolbox up to speed and that key resources are trained in selected innovation methods and tools.
- Leading key ecosystem interface to universities, innovation agencies etc. And deliver value from that interface to new innovation.
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
Har du lyst til at være med at til skabe en endnu stærkere position for Danske Bank Private Banking globalt? - Og synes du det er sjovt at arbejde i spændingsfeltet mellem salg, forretningsudvikling og marketing? Så er det dig vi leder efter.
Vi søger en kandidat med solid marketingerfaring, bevist evne til at eksekvere på strategiske og taktiske marketing initiativer. Og erfaring med at arbejde i en omskiftelig miljø med mange stakeholders.
Du får ansvaret for at drive den marketing strategiske udvikling af Danske Bank Private Banking. Du får en stærkt rolle i at udvikle Go To Market Plan, der støtter op omkring vores forretningsstrategi. Du skal drive strategiske og taktiske projekter fra forretnings KPI til marketing aktivering i stærkt samarbejde med et team af specialister indenfor it, forretningsudvikling og rådgivere.
DTU Bioengineering is offering a position within e-learning and student recruitment.
Danish biotech and pharma industry has seen a significant growth in the past two decades and now contributes to more than 5% of the total GDP in Denmark. Fermentation technology is the backbone of this production and there is a need for continuous development and upgrading of specialized expertise in this field.
We are seeking a senior educational officer to assist a Joint programme manager in developing the educational programs across the three DTU departments, and to be responsible for recruitment of students to the different activities.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to set the direction for the way we use data in our digital marketing strategy?
Reporting directly to the director of Data & AI, you will formalise our data set-up and structure our data handling to elevate our data knowledge base. As a digital marketing analyst, you will help define the goals and KPIs for your area.
Analysing ongoing and campaign-specific activities, you inform specialist teams across the organisation and provide senior management with insights. Moreover, you proactively develop monthly site and channel performance reports, contribute to forecasting and conduct ad hoc deep-dive analysis.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Are you a born communicator?
Your primary task will be to conduct training on Bang & Olufsen products as well as retail management and sales, including store management, sales psychology, onboarding of new employees, etc. You will do so in English and Danish across EMEA, primarily in Europe. Your ultimate goal will be to educate and engage our retailers until the Bang & Olufsen DNA runs through their veins as it does yours. More specifically, you will:
- Conduct engaging training in different forums, including on stage, 1-1 sessions, in front of a camera for online use, digitally via our online portal, etc.
- Prepare training sessions as well as develop new and personalise existing Bang & Olufsen training material
- Participate in project groups with commercial and technical training managers to advance your training skills and share knowledge on training methods and product technicalities