3 job matcher din søgning
An exciting opportunity to make a difference in human health by providing the best, most relevant mouse and rat models to researchers in the life science community is currently available.
As a Scientific Program Manager (m/f/d; Ph.D.) at Taconic Biosciences you work in a team-based environment to identify and cultivate target customers and markets and to provide high-quality solutions to a growing client-base.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Articulate Taconic’s industry-leading capabilities and value in the space of scientific services for genetically engineered rodent models
- Provide creative solutions for customers that leverage Taconic’s extensive toolbox to deliver mutual value for both customers and Taconic through complete, compelling, and feasible technical and business solutions
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organization? An organization committed to make the Sustainable Development Goals an integrated part of its strategy and ensure that displacement affected people are not left behind?
The SDG Officer position is central in DRC’s ambition of enhancing its sustainability impact, and integrating the SDGs more forcefully into its strategy, with a focus on ensuring that the situation of displacement affected people is documented, monitored and acted upon.
The SDG Officer will provide day-to-day leadership on DRC’s engagement with the SDGs and will engage with colleagues to support and inspire the sustainability work across the organization. A roadmap for action is already defined which the SDG Officer will facilitate the implementation of.
McCann Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to be a part of our Nordic and Balkan Support team based at the McCann Copenhagen office.
This position is responsible for providing both on-site helpdesk support to our colleagues in Copenhagen and remote support to our office in Helsinki along with solving our colleagues most crucial problems. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
The job includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and resolve colleagues’ daily issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved. We are working in an environment with a mix of IOS and Windows clients plus Windows servers.
- Develop long lasting relationships with our colleagues.
- Proactively prevent colleagues' problems based on early detection monitoring.