SW Developer (Embedded)
At Prevas we are second-to-none in the development of embedded systems used in everything from consumer gadgets to medically approved devices.
We are currently looking for passionate Embedded developers, who want to spend their work days writing versatile software and firmware for various devices for our office in Copenhagen (Herlev).
What is our offer?
- Work with interesting and versatile tasks in various industries
- Informal work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great opportunities for personal- and competence development
- Possibilities to enter competence enhancing programs in the field of Embedded Linux and/or Cyber Security
- Competent and friendly colleagues
- High level of flexibility and good work/life balance
- An active Hobby Club and social events for all ages
As developer at Prevas, you will have the chance to work on exciting projects for our many customers. In excess you will have good opportunities to spare with field leading colleagues on to excel in the domain of developing Embedded systems.
Depending on your profile and interests, we have possibilities in various areas:
- Low-level Linux (e.g. build system, kernel, drivers, bootloaders)
- Application level embedded development (e.g. Qt based kiosk applications running on a Linux platform)
- Smart device Apps (usually used for for controlling or interacting with an embedded system)
- Firmware development (based on Bare metal or RTOS)
- Devops and automated testing (building CI/CD pipelines for embedded devices)
- Analyzing, pen testing and hardening devices (Device Cyber Security)
Loosely defined we are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Team Player
- Good C/C++ skills
- Some experience in development of embedded devices
- An academic degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /IT or equivalent.
We however acknowledge that not two individuals are alike. If you would like to work with us and feel that this is the right position for you, don’t hesitate to send us your motivated application.
We are embedded in our DNA and we are focused on being the preferred provider of embedded development to our customers. We often work very closely with our customers, and as Prevas employee, you will often come into close contact with many different customers’ development departments, either as project member at our office in Herlev, or on-site in the customer’s development team.
We have an informal corporate culture with great opportunity for influence as well as great opportunities for personal- and competence development in some of the industry’s most exciting and challenging development projects. We believe that a balance between work and private life is a prerequisite for efficiency and creativity in the office. In our department in Herlev, we are 40 employees working on development projects and we have an outstanding social community.
How to apply
Please upload your application in the form here. We will continuously be conducting interviews.
If you need more information or you have questions, please contact Manager - General Software, Rune Hillebo Wiinberg via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +45 31 69 38 32.
Antal ledige stillinger: