Paperturn is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and high-energy salesperson to join our sales team.
Your main aim will be to secure new sales, through market research and lead generation. Our target market is remarkably diverse and on an international scale. You will be kept on your toes, dealing with many different industries and clients, and their various needs. You will also target Danish clients and knowledge of the Danish market is therefore essential. Your job will entail around 80% sales and 20% customer relations. You will hold your own demonstration calls and perform sales presentations. You will attend conferences and networking events, and build relationships with prominent influencers who can impact potential buyers. You will contribute to the creation of sales and email campaigns.
You must be comfortable with the title “salesperson” and you should be proud of your profession.
- Prior sales experience required (minimum 3 years of experience)
- An existing sales network required
- Minimum education: Gymnasium education or higher - preferably with a focus on sales
- Tech Savvy - strong computer skills and technical understanding is a must
- Bilingual – Danish and English (minimum level of C1 in English, with preference to C2)
- Excellent writing skills – in both languages
- Ability to write professional emails
- Good verbal communication – not afraid to get on the phone.
- Generating and qualifying leads (this is a very important requirement).
- Ability to create and analyze plans and strategies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience with market research and information gathering
- Comfortable with sales presentations and demos
- Deal well with objections and is “a closer”
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary Package: Base salary + commission. Salary after qualifications.
Paperturn is an online flipbook software that helps you convert PDF documents into beautiful, interactive digital flipbooks/publications with super smart features (embedding, hyperlinking, adding videos/pictures, SEO optimisation etc.).The majority of publications include: Sales brochures, product catalogues, restaurant menus, magazines, financial reports, digital newspapers and many more. We have clients all over the world in a variety of industries and our website is available in 6 languages (English, Danish, Swedish, French, Spanish and German).
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We mainly work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We’re fun. We all strive for greatness. We laugh a lot and make bad smoothies in the morning. Our foosball table is well used. We’re a big, happy work family…. (and no jokes are off limits).
- You will receive a delicious daily lunch in the canteen
- You will receive a free gym membership
- You will be placed on the company health insurance.
- You can join us for fun company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer, trampolining)
- Yearly bonus structure
- Yearly stipend towards self-improvement courses
- We accept you for exactly who you are
Working hours and location
Your working hours are flexible, but we mostly work between 8-4 or 9-5. We’re located in the harbour in Odense, right on the canal (nice office views!).
How to apply
Apply with your resume to Mikala (Sales Manager) at email@example.com
Want some more info about us? Visit www.paperturn.com
Antal ledige stillinger: