Do you want to support and create innovate sustainable solutions that redefine the bottle industry?
About Paboco A/S: At Paboco, the paper bottle company, we are on a mission to revolutionize the bottle industry by championing circular design and renewable materials. As part of an innovation community comprising world-leading players in materials, design, and technology, we are committed to creating the world's first fully bio-based and recyclable paper bottle. Visit our website at www.paboco.com for more details.
Location: Slangerup, northern Zealand, near Copenhagen (we expect to move to larger and more modern facilities closer to Copenhagen within the next 6-8 months).
As our QEHS Specialist, you will play a central role in updating, enhancing and implementing our QEHS processes. Your primary task will be to develop and implement effective QEHS strategies that support the company's goals and values.
You will report to our CEO.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop QEHS policies and procedures
- Conduct internal and external audits to ensure compliance with standards
- Identify and analyze risks and implement measures to minimize them
- Train employees in QEHS procedures and practices
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure QEHS is integrated into all operational activities
- Follow-up on progress of nonconformities and improvements
- You will lead the ISO 9001 certification when we are ready. All systems and processes are prepared for this
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- We seek a candidate with relevant experience in the QEHS field. It is an advantage if you hold a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience in QEHS management, preferably with a sustainability focus
- Familiarity with applicable laws and standards in QEHS
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across teams
- Practical, creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- A burning desire to contribute to change the consumption of the world’s resources
- Strong English language skills, both written and oral
- We are an international tech scale-up focused on research and development in paper, barrier, and bottle processing and manufacturing.
- Paboco enjoys a fruitful collaboration with our shareholder: Austrian Alpla, a specialist in bottle manufacturing.
- Our core values sustainability, respect, confidence and curiosity guide us as we actively strive to make a positive impact on the packaging industry. By joining us, you'll have the chance to contribute to a more sustainable everyday life and grow along with our company.
- Today we use TOPmanager as our QMS
How to Apply: If you're excited about the opportunity to become our QEHS Specialist, please contact our external HR consultant Peter Bøndergaard from COMITA on 2673 0880 or email@example.com or submit your CV and motivation letter in in PDF format in Danish or English through the “Apply” button provided.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.