Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood based panels with more than 50 plants located around the globe. Supported by over 125 years of experience in wood products production, we have a strong record of rapid growth, continuous improvement, and sustainability and we are constantly developing new projects in production, supply chain and technology to better serve our stakeholders. With the aim of expanding our global presence, we work nonstop to bring to market the latest developments in product innovation. In order to maintain our status as industry leaders, we seek bring to aboard highly capable, passionate, ambitious, and energetic managers and specialists to our sites.
As part of our continued growth strategy, Kronospan now has an exciting opportunity for a regional sales ambassador to work with the Kronospan distribution network to enable and develop pull through sales. As a Sales Ambassador you will play a crucial role in representing Kronospan to our clients and prospects. Extensive travel will be required (Scandinavia).
Main duties and responsibilities
- Travelling to and visiting customers. This include Shop fitters, KBB Manufacturers, Office Furniture Manufacturers, Cabinet Makers, Joiners, Timber/Panel Merchants, Specifiers and Architects, Exhibition Manufacturers, Distributors, Holiday Home Manufacturers, Door Manufacturers, Cubicle Manufacturers and Panel Cutting Companies
- Developing & pitching a relevant product presentation by researching the potential client's requirements, dealing with their arising issues, negotiation and agreement of key actions and follow up
- Liaising with the various distributors to pass on and follow up leads generated
- Prepare visit reports – detailed competitor information – prices, volumes, portfolio; customer potential update, tasks
- Finding new customers, ensuring existing contacts are visited in a systematic way and ensuring visits are planned by area in the most efficient route
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the customer needs and product portfolio, and additional products/decors
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Sales Office/ Merchandising experience or
- Business fluent Swedish/Danish knowledge PLUS advanced English language skill
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capability of working independently, highly self-motivated
What we offer
- Challenging position within a multinational organization
- International opportunities and continued exchange with other Kronospan locations
- Flat hierarchies and an entrepreneurial environment offer fast career progression
- Broad experience, improve qualifications and professional development
- Trainings and exchange of experience in other Kronospan companies globally
For further information please contact Sales Director in Denmark Nicolai Staflin, mobile +45 29 81 01 04 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume. We are thrilled to meet you!
Closing date: November 30th, 2023.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.