We are Paboco, the paper bottle company. We & our partners are changing the bottle industry for good by designing for circularity using renewable materials & launching paper bottles into market, to impact the world with benefit – By reducing emissions and plastics.
We are more than a company; we are an innovation community based on the people spearheading the change of a global industry, working passionately out of Denmark on the technology to make it all happen. These will be your co-workers and one part of a larger network of leading players in materials, design, and technology. All united by a shared vision – to create the world’s first bio-based & recyclable paper bottle.
As our Sales Manager at Paboco we see your successful role being an origin point of change. Your role will drive new customer acquisition in a couple of key markets, for which you will be fully responsible. We target to onboard a full new client sector during 2024, we want you to lead that effort. Moreover, you will have a unique opportunity to collaborate with senior stakeholders of global best-in-class brands represented in our Pioneer Community.
We don’t just want you to fit into a job description – we want you to help shape it. We have must win battles, to grow in 2024, but beyond that we encourage you to challenge our status internally & externally, by staying customer-centric, competitive, and innovative. You, and your approach, will influence the way we conduct business and with whom. You will report to the Commercial Director but work across the company.
- Maximize sales potential for identified growth sectors. But don’t stop short – explore & expand.
- Prioritize new clients and craft sales plans that align your vision with that of your co-workers.
- Own the entire sales funnel for new customers of Paboco.
- Lead projects with our internal teams, from product development to operations, to make every new launch a success.
- Be a driving force behind our daily sustainability improvement efforts – put a voice to ideas of how we can do better & what the world around us needs.
- Bring back the spirit from the clients responding to the outstanding product
Desired Qualifications for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or similar.
- Min. two years of experience in B2B sales.
- Sales performance analysis & business case modelling.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholder projects (internal & external stakeholders).
- Documented experience of managing contract negotiations and closing.
- High proficiency with Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- English Fluency. Danish or German language competency is a plus.
- You must have authorization & permit to work within Denmark to apply for this role.
- Experience from the FMCG or Cosmetics industry is a plus.
What will make the collaboration a success:
- Driven, to make a sustainable impact in a short period.
- Great at networking with both clients & company stakeholders.
- A strong communicator, both in public & co-worker setting.
- Creative problem solver – Innovation industry often requires thinking outside the procedure.
- Willing to work with us to make you & the company strive to do better.
- Able to travel approximately 30 days a year for work.
Grow with us – Join your co-workers in doing more than a job, do something good !
At Paboco, we want to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth. Your role isn't predefined; we want to know what you will make of it. We believe in giving you the autonomy to define and shape the growth of your own role within the company. As we expand and make strides in changing a whole industry, you'll have the chance to not only contribute but also to lead and innovate.
Location: Paboco is currently situated in Slangerup in northern Zealand near Copenhagen but expects to move to larger facilities closer to Copenhagen within a year.
Connect with us: It can be strange looking at a company from the outside in, we know that – so reach out. We’d love to get to know you, even before the interview itself.
Paboco is an equal opportunity employer with a team of highly passionate co-workers; we hope to see you add information about who you are, in addition to competencies, in your application.
Our company language is English, with a large proportion of native Danish speakers.
Applications will be considered continuously as we receive them, so don’t hesitate to submit yours. If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to contact our external HR consultant Peter Bøndergaard, E-mail: email@example.com phone : +45 2673 0880.
Ready to show us who you are – and who you can be?
Then we strongly urge you to apply for this role, please contact or send your CV and personal letter through the link below
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.