Marketing and Communications Manager
Lineage is the world’s largest and most innovative provider of temperature-controlled logistics solutions – this means we help move food from farms to the dinner table, with more than 22,000 employees across over 400 locations and spanning 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
Having drastically increased our European footprint in a short period, we are looking to appoint a Marketing and Communications Manager for the Nordics region.
About the position
As Marketing & Communications Manager Nordics, you will be joining Lineage during an exciting period of growth and innovation, with the opportunity to make an immediate, meaningful impact within the Nordics region and Europe alongside 22,000+ team members spanning more than 400 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
What you will be doing
Reporting to Lineage’s Director of Marketing & Communications Europe,you will be responsible of all marketing & communications activities within the Nordics and support and translate our go-to-market strategy for the region in collaboration with Marketing & Communications team, local leadership (sales, operations, and HR) and other key stakeholders within the organization.
Your day to day activities:
- Ensuring that marketing & communication plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning, and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests to help achieve business results
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal communications, external communications, PR, digital, social etc.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Orchestrating Lineage’s participation to trade fairs and industry events in collaboration with sales
- Working on internal communications and employer branding together with HR department
- Acting as a brand champion in the Nordics both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs, and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this position, we need you to thrive in matrix environments and be adept at building relationships with different stakeholders. As we said, we’re growing fast and that means we’re facing a lot of challenges.
We need you to be:
- A confident and compelling communicator and presenter, with the ability to make an impact and quickly establish the trust of various stakeholders
- Data driven marketeer with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- An excellent project management and organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Danish
- Interested in working within logistics and/or supply chain industry
You will also have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Min 8 years of experience in a marketing and communications role in the Nordics region, or Europe
- A track record of building and executing marketing & communications strategy
- A good knowledge of various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, internal communications, digital marketing & performance marketing
- The ability to seamlessly pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
What's in it for you?
Aside from a competitive starting salary, you're set to gain so much from being part of high quality and collaborative team.
You will be part of a large multi country team with its supportive leader; and experienced colleagues to learn from – this is a great development opportunity to learn new skills. Our leadership culture focuses us on developing talent internally; this is a great opportunity to grow your career at a leading global company.
We are also expanding quickly across Europe, and you will feel the impact of your work, as the ‘tip of the spear’ playing a critical role in realising our purpose of transforming the supply-chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world
Tempted? Apply now!
Lineage Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.