Would you like to play an important role in an international company? Can you take full responsibility for our accounting processes working closely together with great colleagues and stakeholders? Then this might be the right job for you.
About the job
As our Technical Controller you will be responsible for supporting the technical department with financial support as well as improving the workflows between our technical and finance department. Thus, you will be involved in constructing workflows and systems that will support the financial operations and form basis for accurate, insightful and timely financial reporting. You will join a strong team based at our HQ in Middelfart.
In addition, your role will include to:
- Continuously focusing on improving the financial reporting
- Take our data management and analysis to the next level and enhance our reporting capabilities
- Developing dashboards and communication insights to our senior management
- Ensure that all vessel related expenses are entered and reported into Business Central and K-Fleet Systems
- Develop new and standardize existing reporting within technical departments
- Follow up on various tasks and reporting are on time according to schedules
Finance professional with a global approach
You are thrilled by the chance to work in an international environment and enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independency. With your analytical mind and eye for detail, you keep track of deadlines and help structure our internal procedures. Working towards deadlines comes naturally to you, and you can deliver on the tasks assigned to you.
In addition, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in economics or business administration
- Demonstrated ability from a finance department or auditing company
- Experience working with SeaManager and Omega
It would be an advantage if you have advanced technical skills - however, this is not a requirement.
Join us today
Please apply for the position by filing out the form below. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Peter Valdemar Stokbro at +45 30 38 11 11. We process applications continuously, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
UNI-TANKERS A/S is a Danish shipping company founded in 1995. The company is based in the old maritime city of Middelfart and Aalborg and operates a mix of approx. 40 own and chartered oil and chemical tankers in the small and intermediate segment. With its fleet, Uni-Tankers provides premium transportation and shipping services and solutions to oil majors and larger chemical producers, shipowners, investors, brokers and partners worldwide.
Uni-Tankers has a total of 77 shore-based employees located at its offices in Denmark, Turkey, France and USA as well as approx. 450 seafarers employed in its owned fleet.
Learn more about Uni-Tankers, its employees and fleet on www.uni-tankers.com