UNEEG Medical A/S is looking for a Product Manager for Neurology/Epilepsy. Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for the product life cycle of our launched product solution and a broad range of activities - from strategy development to hands-on market support.
UNEEG Medical A/S is a sister company of WS Audiology owned by TW Medical A/S company (formerly known as the Widex Group), pioneering cognitive technologies designed to help and empower patients. We create tiny implants that monitor and analyze brain activity (EEG) to convey relevant information and issue alerts.
We have launched our first product solution within Neurology/Epilepsy and more products are on the way. As Product Manager you will be the product champion of our 24/7 EEG™ SubQ solution delivering ultra-long-term EEG in real life. The exciting journey is just beginning in this new field in epilepsy. You will drive marketing activities and toolboxes for direct and distributor use and together with sales you will develop and execute go-to-market plans and insights generation for product development.
The position offers an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to join a company “on the move” and make a significant difference for both company and patients. As a candidate, you can come from a variety of work experience. Most importantly, you have the interest and motivation to join a commercial team.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Develop global product and launch strategies
- Develop and deliver product marketing and training toolboxes for direct and distributor use
- Follow-up on product performance and market feedback
- Product owner of one or more development projects
- Drive customer and market insights
You must expect approximately 30-40 days of travel activity per year.
- 3+ years of product management experience from the medical device industry or a related industry
- Experience with product solutions with both hardware and software components
- Experience in working with in-market activities from a head office perspective
- Ideally experience with product development projects
- Fluent in English
- You thrive with a responsibility that spans strategy development to practical hands-on tasks
- You are a team player but appreciate responsibility and working independently
- You are used to working with internal stakeholders across departments
- You are structured and analytical in your approach
What we offer
- A job with significant opportunities to influence the company’s success and make a difference for the clinicians and chronic patients we deliver our products to
- For the right candidate, a possibility for career development alongside the company’s expansion
- A dynamic workplace with highly skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
For questions related to this job posting, please contact Head of Product Management, Birgitte Gert Nielsen at +45 6168 4894. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than December 13th 2021.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company specializing in providing the epilepsy community with more accurate knowledge of seizures to support improvement in epilepsy care, ultimately aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. Our unique subcutaneous EEG solution for remote monitoring of brain activity was CE marked in 2019 and our continued international growth and technology roadmap ambitions will require several new functions and competencies in the years to come.
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005. We currently employ approximately 100 people in Europe – the majority of these are situated in our new headquarters in Allerød, Denmark. Our employees represent various cultures, backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Read more about us at www.uneeg.com.