The idea behind RAWBITE is to create a pure and honest product that delivers energy and is easy to bring along and enjoy anywhere. This resulted in the organic fruit-and-nut bar RAWBITE. Everything is driven by simplicity, joy and enthusiasm for the product.
RAWBITE is a well-established, Danish-developed brand that is available in more than 30 countries. After more than 10 years in the business we continue our growth path and take it to the next level. Our delicious bars are being produced in our own production facilities in Bagsværd near Copenhagen.
RAWBITE is currently looking for a self-independent Quality Manager with enthusiasm to take the full responsibility for our Quality Management.
You will be in charge for all tasks in Quality from A-Z. It is a position with high responsibility that requires a broad overview and involvement in the company’s activities. You report to our CEO.
The Quality Manager is responsible for securing and verifying, that our operations is completed in accordance with legal regulations, high quality standards and the current requirements of e.g. “IFS Food” or similar standards (GFSI).
The Quality Manager is responsible for maintenance and development of the company’s management system for quality. Furthermore internal audits and education & training of employees are conducted in order to create a culture of Food Safety.
- Maintain and develop the company’s management systems for quality and food safety
- Secure “IFS Food” certification and ensure the respective requirements
- Manage internal audits
- Act as a HACCP team leader and IFS responsible
- Make supervision with compliance of the current food approval
- Establish contact to all internal and external stakeholders
- Handling of non-conformities and customer complaints, including assessment of demands for corrective actions
- Be responsible for approvals of suppliers, raw material specifications, blocked articles etc.
- Ability to handle a high span of responsibility whilst being positive, pragmatic & persistent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Experience with food quality standards and management systems, especially “IFS Food”
- University degree in food science or food-related studies
- Knowledge of food microbiology and food safety
- Knowledge of food law and HACCP
- Fluency in Danish and English is a must
- Self-driven and working on your own
- Confident, reliable, structured, calm and with a good sense of humor
We offer you an independent and important role in a young team in an exciting company. You like to have “hands on” and at the same time to be the person with the analytical overview.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and informal. We are passionate about our products and are serious and dedicated to our jobs.
Applications are reviewed continuously, and conversations will also be held on a continuous basis. For application indicating your compensation expectation as well as the possible entry date, please send it through the link down below "Apply online".
Pure taste. Pure joy.