We are looking for an Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President of our newly established business division, focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already works closely with.
FOSS is a family-driven company that has been in the business for many years, but the increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable ways requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. We have high ambitions, and you will play an important role in this new journey.
Welcome to FOSS Software Services Division (FSS)
We are part of the FOSS group, but have 100% focus on delivering software services to food and agri customers around the world. We supply the majority of the TOP100 Food companies in the world with analytical solutions and digital services, but our ambitions reach further. Our vision is “Feeding food value chains with trust, quality and insights”. For over 30 years, data science has been at the heart of driving the accuracy, speed and convenience of our analytical solutions. The new offerings from FSS will expand the range of insights, reporting services and decision support tools we provide for our customers.
Join an exciting fast-paced global SaaS environment within a value based family owned company
Your primary responsibility will be to support the head of the division, collaborating with different management team members as well as other colleagues and external partners. You will do so through meeting/event planning and execution (both internal and external), as well as support in preparation of various reports, pre-reads and presentations. You will also provide meeting support, travel planning and handling of expenses, and support with ad hoc administrative tasks. Last but not least, you will be driving and executing smaller projects related to FSS.
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience supporting executives in a multi-national company and/or a scaling tech software company or from top tier consulting
- Ability to independently compose correspondence, reports, presentations, and other well-written materials
- Excellent computer skills, preferably more than Office360 and SharePoint
- A proven track record of operating successfully in a very independent role even under pressure
- Proficient in Danish and English written and verbally is a requirement - other languages are a plus
You provide executive-level administrative support and possess strong project and technical skills, developed working in partnership with executives and their teams
People working with you describe you as someone:
- Organized, structured and both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple complex schedules and daily calendars
- Capable of multi-tasking tasks that often vary in scale and scope
- Proactive, completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- With excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing and creative environments
What we offer
- A chance to work closely with the management team of the FOSS Software Services Division, while learning and accelerating your skillset and career opportunities
- With approx. 1,500 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark and in Warsaw, Poland. We will, in addition to these established locations, add a dedicated hub in central Copenhagen - we anticipate increased digital business development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application by using the link below. We will review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you want to hear more or have questions, feel free to contact Cecilie Leroux Rye, HR Partner for the Software Services Division: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.