UNEEG medical is looking for a Usability Engineer to play a key role in our usability engineering work. You will be part of our System Engineering team in R&D, which consists of 7 highly dedicated and skilled colleagues, responsible for driving and aligning our work on risk management, requirements, usability, and design control processes.
Your primary areas of responsibility:
- Gather stakeholder requirements and user needs
- Perform task analysis
- Perform formative and summative evaluations
- Engage in user interface design iterations
- Engage in preparation of the instructions for use
- Support requirements engineering and verification of parts of the products
- Hands-on experience working with usability evaluations – testing as well as documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of IEC 62366-1, FDA guidance for Human Factors Engineering and ISO 14971
- Technical mindset to understand the devices
- Relevant bachelor’s/master’s degree, e.g. B.Eng. Healthcare Technology, M.Sc. Design and Innovation, M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering – or similar relevant experience gained from working in the industry
- You are a team player
- You are self-motivated and can manage your own tasks
- You are open minded and have great interpersonal skills
- You are a good communicator
- You are structured and able to oversee complex tasks
At UNEEG medical, we are looking for team members, who thrive in an independent and ambitious work environment, where curiosity, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude are key to helping the team in reaching our common goals.
If the above sounds like a challenge you are up to, and you see yourself as an asset to a fast-growing company, please send your application through the "Apply online" link below.
If you have any questions regarding the position or company, feel free to contact Head of Systems Engineering, Anni Clemens at +45 2484 9993 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible by applying online.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is part of the T&W Medical Group A/S, former Widex Group. UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, pioneering cognitive technologies that collect, monitor and analyse brain activity (EEG). The devices can be used for medical and diagnostic purposes within epilepsy and detect and alert diabetics of severe hypoglycaemia, hence aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. UNEEG medical employs approximately 85 people and have recently initiated an international market launch, which requires several new functions and competencies. Read more at www.uneeg.com.