Do you want to be part of our exciting journey towards improving the lives of people with epilepsy?
If you are curious, independent, take initiative and are driven by helping a big group of people, then you are the type of journalistic content manager we are looking for.
In UNEEG medical A/S, we are looking for a skilled content manager with a strong interest in life science. You will be leading our journey towards strengthening our online presence creating strategies for website and SoMe. You will have the responsibility of building our new website and generating content in collaboration with internal stakeholders. You must be able to understand our users as well as our stakeholders in the medical world. You are outgoing, have a strong interest in life science and you have the ability to discover the relevant stories for each target group. In particular stories and materials for and about patients in a print format will be included in this role. You are skilled in communicating on different platforms - whether it is social media, web or print materials.
The position offers an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to join a company “on the move” and make a significant difference for both company, clinicians and patients. We are an organisation who breaks new ground in epilepsy management with our EEG solution. We have launched our first solution for the Neurology/Epilepsy market and our goal is to be even better at sharing knowledge about our products in the quest for improving life for people with epilepsy. Therefore, we are strengthening our marketing to enhance company and brand awareness - especially online.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management, you will be part of a small and engaged marketing team in an organisation that is undergoing rapid development. Life science is a regulated industry and you will have to navigate through demanding processes to comply with regulations - if you have experience in this field, it is a big plus. But as a candidate, you can come from a variety of educational backgrounds/work experiences.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Create online strategy and content plans
- Generate content for web and LinkedIn
- Perform SEO optimization of content
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Surveillance of online universe
- Develop and write content for patient related materials
- Journalist or communication degree
- 2 years’ experience with writing for different platforms
- Platform knowledge of web and SoMe, SEO optimization
- Fluent in Danish and English
- You thrive with responsibility that span from content planning to practical hands-on tasks
- You are a team player but appreciate responsibility and to work independently
- You are used to working with internal stakeholders across departments
- You are structured and analytical in your approach
- You are not scared to work in an organisation under development with lots of possibilities to influence new structures and procedures and your own workday.
What we offer
- A job with significant opportunities to influence the company’s success and make a difference for the clinicians and chronic patients
- For the right candidate, a possibility for career development alongside the company’s expansion
- A positive, informal and ambitious working environment
For questions related to this job posting, please contact Head of Product Management, Birgitte Gert Nielsen at +45 61684894. If the above sounds like the job for you, please submit your application and CV no later than 16th May 2021.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is part of the T&W Medical Group A/S, former Widex Group. UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, pioneering cognitive technologies that collect, monitor and analyse brain activity (EEG). The devices can be used for medical and diagnostic purposes within epilepsy and detect and alert diabetics of severe hypoglycaemia, hence aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. UNEEG medical employs approximately 85 people and have recently initiated an international market launch, which requires several new functions and competencies. Read more at www.uneeg.com.