For more than 95 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
To reinforce our Global Web Team, we are looking for a:
As a Cloud Developer, you will be part of the global web team and in constant contact with team members and stakeholders in Eppingen, Chicago, Hong Kong and other Shure offices. This entails maintaining and enhancing the cloud and web service environment for global sales and marketing properties (websites, e-commerce…), playing an active role in web development and integration projects as well as acting as a main contact to our IT department.
This role is based in Europe and can be fulfilled from a European Shure Office or a Home Office provided that we have a Shure legal entity in that country.
- Maintain and enhance the cloud and web service environment required for global sales and marketing properties (websites, e-commerce).
- Actively participate in web development and integration projects.
- Configure Shure’s web platform environment and be responsible for availability, security and configuration matters and be the web team’s main contact for these topics
- Liaise with Shure’s IT department with regards to security, maintenance concepts and requirements.
- Ensure documentation of our development, staging and production environment, and develop and monitor required reporting mechanisms.
- Configure and maintain databases, proxys, microservices, APIs and servers for the global marketing infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, ideally in an international work environment.
- Ability to work conceptual in a larger context and provide detailed documentation (UML) for other developers.
- Project management experience with JIRA or similar.
- Expert knowledge in:
- DevOps (CI/CD, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, IaS, Lambda, ECS etc.) and AWS server maintenance, monitoring and configuration (Docker, AWS EC2, AWS S3, etc.).
- Software development version control with GitHub and Circle CI – ideally in international / remote teams.
- Proxy and load balancer configuration and maintenance.
- Web/database (PostgreSQL/MySQL/NoSQL) design, development and maintenance with i18n and l10n focus.
- Development with one or more PHP frameworks (Symfony, etc.).
- Security Standards (OWASP).
You have Experience:
- Developing, documenting and integration web services (REST, AJAX…).
Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Authentication standards (OpenID/OAuth/SAML).
- With and a hunger for the creative use of emerging web technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
Applying for the job:
Please upload your application and CV via the link below.
For more information about the role, please contact Berit Spanggaard +45 3248 2300.