Plug & Play imaging for MR-Scanners
You will be TracInnovations’ first Mechanical Engineer. We already have a team of Software & Hardware Engineers and are currently hiring both more software engineers and now also you! We would love to have you on-board our pioneering spirited scale-up company. Shortly, we will be moving to a new location in the neighbourhood with customized test facilities and production set-up.
Key responsibilities: Design for Manufacturing & Assembly
You will be the go-to person when it comes to mechanical skills within Innovation, DFM and DFA. Therefore, you need to be both a strong team player as well as the mechanical specialist who both works independently on designing, optimizing and documenting our Tracoline systems. Tracoline is an MRI Markerless Motion Tracker and Monitor System.
Challenges are solved systematically along the way – and your innovative skills are much appreciated by the R&D team. Consequently, there will be an on-going opportunity to learn on the job. For the right Mechanical Engineer, this is a dream come true.
You will report to Hardware Development Manager and be part of the R&D-team.
We are looking for:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Working experience with product development as well as design & mechanical construction in various materials
- Seasoned 3D CAD & PLM/PDM user (e.g. Inventor or SolidWorks)
- Experience with 3D print and injection molding is an advantage
- Structured & systematic approach to documentation, PTA and testing
- Experience with working under ISO13485/ISO9001 and FDA is an advantage
- Good communications skills. You will be collaborating with the rest of the R&D-team, production, suppliers, etc.
- A strong career opportunity in a scale-up entering its growth phase. You will join 11-12 other highly skilled colleagues sharing the same ambitions and shaping the company as we expand.
- An opportunity to help vulnerable patients, such as infants and children, avoid full anesthesia during MR scans.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, lunch program, social activities, etc.
Are you looking for us?
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O’Sullivan at O’Sullivan Consulting, Tel +45 5122 1979.
To submit your application, please send your CV & a short motivated application in Danish or English marked “TracInnovations, Mechanical Engineer” to email@example.com.
There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment. All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, TracInnovations is a MedTech spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark established in 2015. TracInnovations’ vision is to provide accurate and reliable motion tracking for the MRI and PET scanner environment.
Medical brain imaging is one of the most important diagnostic tools. However, patient motion during image acquisition may severely degrade the image quality and prevent proper diagnosis. TracInnovations has developed and designed a motion tracker to reduce the problem of patient motion. The motion tracker performs live monitoring as well as markerless motion tracking during PET and MRI scanning. In collaboration with international research partners, TracInnovations is developing motion correction methods for improving image quality in the presence of motion.
The first submission to FDA was in November 2020, and TracInnovations expects to have an approved commercial system by summer 2021.
For further information, please visit: www.tracinnovations.com.