Are you our new Technical Customer Support Manager, who is technically strong and has an eye for customer service on a high level? Do you find it attractive to work in a leading global Saas web analytics company located in a creative and awesome space with great vibes?
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Manager to join our team in Copenhagen or Austin, Texas US.
Do you have what it takes? We’re growing fast and in the need of a new Technical Customer Support Manager. The position requires strong technical insight, as you want to be part of the team and help solve the incoming tasks. Therefore, it is a requirement that you have great skills in JAVA and HTML. You are the right candidate if you are a self-driven individual with experience managing teams, have an outstanding customer service approach and a good business and technology understanding.
Our Customer Support Team is responsible for handling all non-commercial requests from existing clients. As with all new members of the Mouseflow team, we will on board you with all the necessary training and knowledge to excel at this position.
You will be managing a team in the US (Austin, Texas) and one in Denmark (Copenhagen). Your day-to-day tasks will include creating, maintaining, and overseeing the processes needed to ensure fast, consistent, and high-quality Customer Service. Together with our customers you will manage implementation of projects from start to finish, in a role that can grow with increased responsibility over time.
We expect you to go above and beyond by initiating projects which will keep moving us towards excellence both in how we carry out support as well as in terms of achieving customer expectations.
- Manage a support team in providing first class support to our customers.
- Act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy, and approach
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress, and instill a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team.
- Improve the team and individual in terms of performance, and development of technical skills.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved.
- Liaison with the internal functions including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Development and Operations.
- Reporting on Support team KPIs directly to management.
- Recruitment and expanding our team of Customer Support Team Members.
- Education plans for our Support Team.
What we expect:
- +5 years of professional experience from a technical support function
- Possess experience in managing an online support / customer service function.
- Be able to work on your own initiative to develop the team.
- Be able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations.
- Have experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment.
- Have a strong interest in, and experience of implementing cloud-based software solutions.
- Be excellent at developing effective working relationships.
- Be organised, analytical and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex & difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Work with customer feedback culture for us to strengthen our growth.
- Have a team-player mindset, work simultaneous with different tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with a problem-solver mentality
The right person:
- Is a team-player with drive and a passion to focus on team success.
- Strong personal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Intercom is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Has insight in web technologies and website analytics in general.
- Can work systematically and keep high motivation.
- Has great political skills to enable a constructive interface between internal teams.
- ….and maybe there is a small tech-geek living inside of you.
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels and large scope for decision-making
- A dynamic, professional, international working environment, who have achieved several goals
- Salary package equivalent to the role and responsibility
- Great informal workplace either in central Copenhagen in the co-working space SOHO (www.soho.dk) or at our office in Austin, Texas. Due to Covid-19, we work remote.
- Flexibility and work life balance
- For employment in Austin: Company-paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans
You will be part of an exciting journey in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues who all wants to develop the brand Mouseflow and keep growing our business. Mouseflow has just been awarded the Børsen Gazelle award again, which is number 6 in a row.
You will report directly to our CEO Mikkel Wakefield. The position is full time.
For more information about the job, please feel free to contact CEO Mikkel Wakefield.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
Mouseflow was founded in Copenhagen in 2010 and currently has offices and companies in Copenhagen, DK, and Austin, TX (USA).
In 2018 Offspring Capital acquired Mouseflow with the clear strategy of taking Mouseflow to the next level. Mouseflow is a leading global SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) web analytics company. Mouseflow is a website recording and tracking tool. Mouseflow lets you replay the full visitor experience to identify pain points, boost conversions, and optimize your website. Mouseflow is used by more than 165.000 websites worldwide.