UNEEG medical is an innovative company which develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, and we have recently launched our first product solution for monitoring and analysing brain activity (EEG) for the epilepsy market.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll and Administration Assistant to a newly established position in our administration team consisting of 4 colleagues within HR and Finance. You will become part of a team who supports our approximately 80 employees. We are open minded and have an informal approach to each other. We appreciate a colleague with a can-do attitude, a positive mindset and who takes responsibility.
As Payroll and Administration Assistant, you will have a key role in supporting the organisation in various payroll and administration tasks.
- Monthly payroll for both employees in Denmark and abroad
- Handling of refunds in relation to e.g. maternity/paternity leave, illness, etc.
- Reconciliation of payroll
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a new HR system
- Maintain employee data
- Contact person in relation to vacation, maternity/paternity leave, pension and other payroll related questions
- Contact to municipalities and other authorities
- Assist in onboarding procedures such as create employee profile in HR system, prepare introduction programmes and other related tasks
- Prepare and send out employee letters in relation to salary regulation, bonus payment, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks related to payroll, HR, facility and administration
- Approximately 10 years of experience from a similar role
- Knowledge of refunds and the new holiday rules
- Knowledge of HR systems and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of finance related IT systems is an advantage
- Detail oriented, structured and service minded
- Used to contact with many stakeholders
- Speak and write English at a professional level
We offer an exciting and extroverted job within the support functions of the organisation where good humour and teamwork are essential to us. Our office is located in Lynge but within the next 6 months we expect to relocate to a site close by.
If the above sounds like the job for you, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position or company, you are welcome to contact HR Partner Mette Borresen Haugaard, telephone no. +45 25 47 42 73 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is owned by T&W Medical A/S, former Widex Group. UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, pioneering cognitive technologies that collect, monitor and analyse brain activity (EEG). The devices can be used for medical and diagnostic purposes within epilepsy and detect and alert diabetics of severe hypoglycaemia, hence aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. UNEEG medical A/S employs approximately 80 people and is facing an international market launch which requires a number of new functions and competencies. Read more at www.uneeg.com.