Napatech, the leading provider of FPGA-based SmartNIC technology to accelerate compute-intensive applications on standard servers, is expanding the EMEA Sales Team.
As Napatech expands its offering of world-class solutions, we are searching for a Sales Director/Account Executive to maintain and grow our portfolio of customers within the following areas: Cloud and Data centers, Cybersecurity, Data Capture and Network Monitoring & Security.
Working at Napatech
At Napatech we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our customers and partners.
You will report to Vice President of EMEA Sales who will provide support on a daily basis. You will ensure all commercial and technical needs of opportunities are delivered in a timely manner as well as maintaining regular customer contact. You will maintain and grow our portfolio of customers over the whole EMEA region, engaging with them directly or in collaboration with our partners.
- Develop new accounts in EMEA in one or more of the following Verticals: Cloud and Data Center (virtualized solutions), Cybersecurity, Network Monitoring, Network Security.
- Work in collaboration with a global work force to drive prospects into clients.
- Help define and run sales campaigns to generate leads and build a well-qualified sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve knowledge in the computer network, IT technology & services industry.
- Ability to work in the field as an individual contributor with a minimum of supervision.
- Manage sales processes, including prospecting, relationship management, account mining, document customer progress to management, revenue growth and maintaining customer satisfaction over multi-year cycles of product development.
- Attain quota and fulfill management goal objectives set via specific targets and MBOs.
This position will be supported by our best-in-class field engineering and R&D groups.
The right candidate
Is a self-motivated, consultative technology-savvy account executive who wants to work in a global publicly-traded organization.
Demonstrates proven ability to prospect, qualify leads, present to customers, build proposals and turn opportunities into revenue streams as well as the ability to work as member of a team.
You will typically have an engineering/IT sales background in the network and data delivery industry, probably within Cybersecurity, with proven experience in, Cloud/Data Center Sales & account management, enterprise account management in embedded technologies, Cybersecurity and data capture systems. Existing relationships within the data delivery industry, are strongly desired.
You have the patience to work on long term opportunities, experience with engaging customers at every level of an organization, without depending on a single contact and drives to get an advocate within the customer to gain influence. We expect the successful candidate to fulfill the following:
- At least 10 years of consultative selling experience in Information Technology Services to Cloud, Data center, Telecom operators or Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience within Europe or EMEA.
- Experience with solution selling, sales forecasting, maintaining customer relationships and communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation/communications skills in English.
- Experience working with CRM software tools (preferably SugarCRM).
- Persistent attitude and motivated to deliver above quota performance.
- Technical understanding of IT Networks and their architecture.
Education & Qualification
Bachelor's/Master’s degree in business management and or engineering/computer science
Preferably located in Copenhagen area and be willing to travel up to 50 % of the time.
Are you interested?
Please contact Vice President of EMEA Sales, Emiliano Rodríguez, +45 5153 7456 if you want to know more about the position.