Are you passionate about IT? Would you be interested in driving and being involved in all aspects of IT in a global manufacturing and sales company, and does it motivate you to be working both strategically and hands-on? Do you find it easy to build relations and connections with people, and are you engaged? Do you relate well to the bigger picture while at the same time keeping an eye on critical details? Do you want to take the lead and play a significant role in our journey towards bringing IT to the cloud? Then you may be our new Global Head of IT.
We are looking for a proactive and business-oriented leader with extensive IT experience and strong project management skills, ready to take ownership of our IT infrastructure, security, and support functions. Moreover, the Global Head of IT is responsible for general IT-related projects and leading our IT team, consisting of two subordinates located in Denmark and Poland, respectively.
You will report to our CFO and be a member of our Global Management Team.
Main Responsibilities include
- Taking the lead in driving and implementing the company’s IT strategy, which includes maximizing values from Microsoft Office365 and moving from AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics365, finance and operations
- Ensuring that our systems and IT infrastructure is operating optimally
- Managing and driving IT-security and related policies
- Global contract and license portfolio management of IT and communications suppliers
- Sparring, collaborating, and interacting with all departments in DBI to identify and resolve IT-related challenges and needs
- Providing the organization with knowledge about possible IT and Automation technologies and solutions.
- Mentoring and managing the IT team members
- Implementing general IT-related projects
- 5+ years' experience from a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of core Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of network solutions
- Expertise in AX2012 ERP system is an advantage
- Knowledge of TIG or other Manufacturing Execution System is beneficial
- Well-documented and robust communication and leadership skills
- Fluency in Business English
What we Offer
Your primary workplace will be in Stenlille, Denmark. You will have 4-6 travels a year. We have modern facilities, a flexible work environment in an international atmosphere, in which your opinion matters.
For further information, please contact CFO Ole Lund Madsen at +45 4031 3363 or Global Head of HR Torben Lykkegaard Pedersen at + 45 2026 1240.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application and résumé in English as soon as possible, and no later than October 30th by clicking below button "Apply online".
Who we are
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produces protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has more than 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquartered in Stenlille, Denmark, the company has production facilities in Denmark and Poland, as well as sales offices in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, USA, Mexico and China.
DBI Plastics cultivates an informal workplace and is continuously focusing on the individual as well as organizational development with a mentality in the sweet spot between the growing global organization and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. We constantly support an open dialogue in the teams and between managers and employees and the overall development for our employees and our company.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 80 years of experience, today, DBI is certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please look here.