Do you want to join us in our journey to uphold and safeguard the master planning of DBI, strengthen our production and guarantee timely deliveries to our worldwide customers?
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with headquarters in Denmark and regional offices located in Europe, the Americas and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland and China.
We are looking for an experienced Production Planner who will establish, maintain and develop the best possible master plans to make sure our customers from all over the globe receive timely deliveries. The planning revolves around 57 injection mould machines placed at our locations in Denmark.
Our candidate must have an experienced profile, possess a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness, and be keen to operate in an intense global environment as DBI is growing across the globe. Our candidate will be working closely with our production and our colleagues in supply chain in Denmark and in Poland. This position will report to our Danish Supply Chain Manager, Mrs Lena Aagaard Jørgensen.
- Create orders for production in Microsoft AX 2012.
- Coordinate and prioritize daily production schedule in the TIG planning board for injection mould machines.
- Perform post-calculations of production orders in AX.
- Update and present relevant production data.
- Establish close working relations with our Production Planner in Poland to make sure that our master planning and production need are always well documented.
You are self-motivated, proactive, diligent and very results-oriented. You thrive working in an international setting and understand that cross-functional communication is an essential ingredient for being successful in your job.
- Prior experience from working in a production company.
- Proven knowledge of planning tools – preferably MS Dynamics AX.
- A high level of skills within the “wonders of Excel”.
- A well-developed analytical mindset and you like numbers and looking for interconnections of data.
- High-level communication skills in Danish and English.
- Systematic and structured in work approach.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
You have a positive and flexible mindset, and you know that humour plays a vital role in a busy workday. You want to challenge yourself within the planning function in a global company with ambitious growth targets. You are a self-starter and self-motivated – and you are also a team player taking pride in doing a good job.
You will be part of a dynamic office where our primary functions relating to our operations are situated. You will be surrounded by competent colleagues who will always support you and pitch in for a discussion on how to solve problems in the best possible way.
Working out of DBI Stenmagle. Please observe that we will work with candidates from whom we receive a cover letter and a CV in English only, and we will contact the candidates we choose to work with. Also, as part of our recruitment process, we ask candidates to fill in a cognitive and personality assessment.
Apply online as soon as possible and submit your cover letter and CV no later than June 5, 2020. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. For additional information about this position, please contact our Supply Chain Manager for Denmark, Mrs Lena Aagaard Jørgensen mobile number +45 2336 2076.