WorldTicket represents one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines and the travel industry. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions and this number is constantly growing. Our customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and our +100 employees are distributed between our offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kiev, Bangkok and China.
We are currently looking for an experienced, innovative and detail-oriented Product Owner/Business Analyst to be based in either our Copenhagen, Kiev or Bangkok office. As a Product Owner, you will drive our projects from idea to go-live. Your mindset should be to improve the user experience, work processes and help them drive more sales.
Your mission will be to know and understand the users and their requirements, innovate and invent work processes and the UI/UX in our sales and distribution platform. In addition you will own the final result that is put into production and make sure it meets or exceeds the users expectations.
With a global team and a global customer base we provide a highly dynamic and international work environment with daily considerations around different cultures, multiple time zones and various business requirements from our customers.
We work in an online agile environment, with teams in multiple locations, where the pace is high and releases frequent. This requires that you communicate effectively through online tools and are willing to travel and work with your colleagues in their local offices.
Primary job functions
- Driving the process from idea to implementation
- Participation in product development process in accordance with methodology
- Business requirements gathering, analysis and preparing specifications
- Technical assignment, documents, product materials and procedure description preparation
- Conduct workflow analysis, define user requirements, identify issues, recommend and implement technical solutions
- Planning and monitoring of development projects
- Setting tasks priorities and task portfolio management
- Presentation of the solutions, conduction of internal and external user trainings
- Maintaining (adding/updating/archiving) Knowledge Management artifacts
- Collaboration with the development team
- Project and task coordination
The ideal candidate for this position comes with:
- Degree in the Computer Science/Applied Systems Analysis/Cybernetics
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function in a software company
- Experience in airline IT or travel industry sector is an advantage
- Technical background (UI/UX design skills are a great plus)
- Experience in transition business requirements into accurate technical specifications for technical teams
- Experience in product backlog management, project roadmap, activities planning and prioritization
- Task management (sprint planning, tasks distribution, change requests tasks monitoring)
- Experience in optimization of the business processes
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of SDLC and agile principles
- Developers’ team management skills
- Experience in building UML Diagrams and designing workflows
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal, especially in the English language
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in an international environment
- High focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
You will be joining and working with a global team with ambitious colleagues in multiple locations. You will be able to communicate and work directly with our airline customers as well as with a variety of internal stakeholders.
We offer a fulfilling work environment for professional as well as personal development and a great opportunity to advance your qualifications and skill set from a job in the IT and travel sector.
We offer a full-time position and the opportunity to travel to other company locations. The job will be characterized by a competitive salary, based on skills and experience.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
If you need more information about our company, please visit our website www.worldticket.com. Any questions to the position may be directed to the email above.