For a Danish version of the job ad, please click here.
Employee share plans are becoming increasingly popular as a tool of incentivising staff. Computershare Plan Managers is one of the World’s the largest provider of share plan administration solutions, assisting top employers with managing their employee share schemes. We are now looking to add a talented and enthusiastic Client Manager to our Share Plans Team in our Danish office in Kgs. Lyngby.
Your primary responsibilities
You will be part of one of our client manager teams and your primary responsibility as a Share Plan Client Manager is to provide day to day administrative support, monthly or quarterly financial reporting and project management to our large corporate clients consisting of Danish listed companies.
Your tasks will include setting up new system modules, project management, data upload and validation, preparing financial reporting for share plans, communication with clients in connection with mailings, preparing reports and reconciling data and other reports on share-based payment for your client portfolio.
- Auditor, accountant, accountant assistant, cand.merc.fir., cand.merc.aud.
- You are an Excel superuser and have a safe hand when it comes to number reconciliation.
- You are familiar with share-based payment and/or IFRS2 financial reporting.
- Preferred experience from the financial sector or from the accounting/legal services industry.
- Clear communicator, confident talking to people and fluent in English.
- Proactive approach to work, willing to take initiative and follow through with delivery.
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
- Having knowledge about equity compensation plans and IFRS2 reporting is an asset, but not a must.
What can we offer?
An exciting, challenging and dynamic job with close contact with Danish listed companies.
- You will have a versatile and exciting everyday life in a company where work is structured and results oriented.
- Good opportunities for competence and career development.
- Flexible working day with the opportunity to organize your daily work so it harmonizes with your family life.
- Open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths.
- Strong collaboration across functions and departments.
Who are we?
Computershare is an international group with more than 12,000 employees worldwide. We are the world's leading provider of consulting and project management in the field of investor management (share registry), insider management, Annual General Meeting management and employee share plans programs.
At our Danish office, we have 23 dedicated employees who work closely together to service and create value for our customers, which are primarily Danish listed companies as well as large unlisted companies with a broad shareholder base. We are the market leader in Denmark with strong references in the Nordic market, including 19 of the Nasdaq OMXC25 companies on the client list.
We develop intelligent software solutions that make administration more efficient and ensure compliance for our customers. Innovation, technical expertise, flexibility and close customer relationships form the foundation of our success, and we are a stable and credible partner.
Salary, pension scheme and terms of employment are negotiated individually according to qualifications.
Expected hiring as soon as possible. Application with resume and any questions (in Danish or English) for the job should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 20, 2020.
As a global company, Computershare welcomes diversity and we welcome applications from everyone. At Computershare, we believe that a culture of inclusion is essential to delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued and respected helps employees reach their full potential. As a company, this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs, and thus to achieve better results. As a global organization with an increasingly agile workforce, we are open to employees' need for workplace flexibility.
About Computershare Limited (CPU)
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services. Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers. Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.computershare.com.