Who are we?
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
We organize workshops on various innovation management and HR topics around the world and host an annual Innovation Roundtable Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 innovators. (We are no. 608 on the Financial Times list of the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe.)
You can see what our workshops and Summit look like here:
Innovation Roundtable Workshop & Innovation Roundtable Summit.
What is the job?
You would be involved in a variety of tasks related to organizing our many conferences around the world including: traveling to events, communicating with attendees and signing them up, managing content for websites and event apps, preparing graphical information material, managing the distribution of footage on our online network, supervising server management and other tech infrastructure and much more. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with many aspects of supporting conference organization and collaborating with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the manager of our offshore video editing team
- Expand the company’s online marketing efforts
- Take part in our events in different countries to support with AV, apps, PowerPoints, filming, photos, and video files – 30-45 days of travel per year (mostly in Europe but also in the US and China)
- Take part in communicating with individuals from member companies about their participation at events
- Work with our graphic designers to prepare graphical material to communicate our offering to members and attendees
- Support the creation of PowerPoints during events
- Set up, prepare and manage contents for our event app
- Ensure our websites are updated, and manage CMS/CRM (Wordpress, Drupal, Zoho)
- Supervise our cloud/server/backups/network administration and manage data/multimedia
- Occasionally set up AV equipment and film at a few of the events and manage video and audio resources from those events (storing, backup, distributing)
- Take part in building a tool for attendee registration
- Supervise our offshore IT supporter
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager with a variety of tasks
- Occasionally provide support with hardware issues and purchases at the Copenhagen office
- Ensure that we have the needed equipment for our events and internal operations
What do you need to do this job well?
In order to succeed in this role, you need to express:
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple activities
- Good common sense and business acumen
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Fluency in Windows and/or Mac operating systems
- Basic capabilities in, or the ability to learn, filming and photography, audio, content creation, sound recording and mastering, and multimedia management
- Basic graphic design skills/experience
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Excellent English skills
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
What do we offer?
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- A key role in successful planning, promotion, and execution of our events
- An opportunity to become a big part of our Online Platform development
- Hands-on experience with events management and related tools
- A chance to enhance your skillset by working with a variety of technical and non-technical tasks and applications
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Central office facilities in Copenhagen
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible to: email@example.com. Note that the position is open to candidates looking for both full and part time employment.
Make sure to:
State “Event Support, Multimedia Management and Online Marketing” in the subject of your email.
Send both your CV and Motivation Letter in PDF format.
We look forward to receiving your application!