Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now? We are a global and growing mechanical/electrical engineering and manufacturing company located in Kvistgaard, 40 km north of Copenhagen. We offer our 40+ employees a combination of a great working environment, international focus and mindset and an exciting product portfolio.
Mark & Wedell is serving a solid and growing international customer base within the global mining, minerals, power generation and big science market. We develop, engineer and manufacture high quality products and solutions. Our brand JAWO and unique knowhow are well recognized in our markets and among our customers due to our 40+ years of history. We are known for our customer focus, non-hierarchical culture, and wellbeing of our employees.
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers. Thus, taking export sales in our markets to the next level. Our main markets are North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Depending on your competences and preferences, you will be assigned to one of these regions. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial profile with a solid track record and a strong technical flair. In addition, the perfect professional to take on this role will also have achieved success in a previous position of the same calibre, in which he/she has developed a market generating growth in sales revenue.
- Continue to sell Mark & Wedell's products and solutions to current key accounts
- Expand the current customer base and develop distributor relationships
- Coordinate and contribute to marketing campaigns and sales planning
- Support and monitor sales opportunities in the assigned region, including generation of new leads, lead qualification, bid/no-bid decision and order forecasting
- Formulate and communicate the value proposition of our products, solutions and services
- Support the executive management in the strategic development of the company
- Support the product marketing function
- Elaborate quotations of high quality often based on tender specifications.
Skills, qualifications and requirements needed to succeed in the job:
- 5+ years of high-level technical sales experience in the engineering sector, including consultative selling
- A relevant experience and/or technical educational background in mechanical, electrical or other relevant engineering subjects
- High level negotiation skills
- Key account management for EPC, end customers, OEM's and distributors
- Ability to map and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated 5+ years knowledge from the mining/power or similar heavy industries
- Demonstrated track record of face to face selling including meeting sales budgets and strategic goals
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, yet a pro-active team player
- Superior communication skills, especially in English
- Additional languages will be an advantage
- Business travel 50-75 days per year
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A chance to work within an agile and non-hierarchical organization with direct access to the executive management
- Flexible working hours
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
Why Should You Apply?
- Release your potential
- Explore the world
- Make a big impact in a medium sized organization.
If you are interested to know more about this position, do not hesitate to contact our search partner, Thomas Okkels + 45 53 73 17 60 at IMC Business Consulting A/S. Or do not hesitate to forward your CV and application to e-mail: email@example.com.