We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who will work with our clients – one of the largest P&C companies in the world. For you it will be a massive opportunity to learn and grow together with a Cognizant community that gathers more than 225+ thousand people around the world. As SDM you will be responsible for delivering business results in line with targets for the department, as well as for attrition management, financial budgets and service level agreements.
Your main responsibilities will be divided in 3 areas:
- Manage service level agreements/metrics and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- Deliver on financial goals for the business-customer profitability.
- Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers’ value.
- Participate in management discussions and be effective forward planning in terms of process delivery, people and client engagement.
- Communicate with client and management to ensure process quality, customer requirements implementation and propose new opportunities to optimize and improve process.
- Prepare and report metrics and reports to client on monthly/quarterly basis and analyze feedback and critical to quality issues.
- Adopt best practices and plan process of delivery, people and client engagement.
- Identify and optimize key cost drivers.
- Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support for the team and ensure zero downtime.
- Prepare requirements and drive knowledge management to ensure team members and project improvement.
- Plan and schedule resources for end-to-end work.
- Prepare for infrastructure and other growth-related requirements while working with the PMO team.
- Review documentation and knowledge transfer as per the project plan.
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
- Guide and coach the team and identify training needs.
- Deliver communication received from senior managers and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members and manage attrition.
- Identify critical/high potential resources and chart career path and growth/learning plans.
You should have:
- 8+ years of experience, preferably with 2-3 years in any P&C Insurance domain and 3+ years of experience in management role.
- Work experience in shared service or outsourcing environment.
- Fluency (C1) in English and Norwegian or Danish and excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and MS Office, especially MS Excel and Power point, skills.
- Computer literacy, good time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and high motivation.
- Ability to and willingness to travel.
- Master in finance/accounting/insurance or related field will be an advantage.
- Creativity, pragmatic problem solving skills and ability to adapt quickly.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with a irreproachable reputation.
- Open and colorful work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and a lot of engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
Please send your application and CV to: email@example.com.
We will be looking for your CV and motivation letter! Stay up to date with our website www.cognizant.com/career.