We are currently looking to hire a dynamic and competent Service Specialist being able to work with minimum supervision within well-defined guidelines. In this assignment you will work to improve the performance of our marine customers through maintenance, technical and spare parts support, optimization of the air and nitrogen equipments.
Ability to deal with customers is an essential requirement of the job and the person must be organized and effective with time management.
Customer’s support and scheduling
- Receive and handle customer requests professionally
- Identify service needs and/or problems and take appropriate actions
- Plan and deploy the service, repair and maintenance work together with the Service Operations Team
- Complete order processing and tracking with respect to the service results (turnover/costs)
- Follow up completion and send commissioning and service reports
- Comply with the organizations environmental, health & safety, recycling, sustainability efforts and quality assurance policies and standards.
Technical support, optimization and maintenance
- Technical support and remote assistance to customers
- Participate in rotational coverage for 24/7 technical assistance
- Perform surveys on board to identify potential for optimization
- Identity needs for technical training for the customer’s technical team
- Create dashboard to follow up service operations, inform the customer and plan visits proactively
- Keep information about the installed base up to date
- The position will require 10 to 15 days travelling per year
- Create and follow up spare parts quotations and order
- Source parts and services for machinery when required
- Issue purchase orders (for parts and service)
- Ensure timely accurate invoicing (internal & external)
- Marine engineer or similar
- Good PC knowledge especially in the MS-Office package, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Excellent customer and service orientation
- Organizational and time management skills
- High self-initiative, commitment and enforcement
- Stress resistance, high flexibility and good organization
- Strong team orientation and communication skills
For more information or to apply, the email address is: email@example.com.
Gazcon A/S is specialized in design and manufacturing of on-site nitrogen and oxygen generator solutions using the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology. Gazcon A/S was acquired by Atlas Copco in August 2012.