Kemi og bioteknik - Udlandet
6 job matcher din søgning
BioMar A/S, Brande
BioMar offers the opportunity to join our experienced Process Innovation Team. In this position you will work collaboratively with our R&D and operational teams across the world with focus on developing and supporting process innovations and operational best knowledge for our manufacturing plants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting implementation of innovations and R&D output at our production locations.
- Planning, organisation and execution of production & process audits and projects at our operating companies worldwide.
- Development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of operational best knowledge in aqua feed production.
Indrykket 8. februar
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists? Then take part, and contribute to our radiation protection work at the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, Take Part!
As an Operational Radiation Protection Technician you will:
- Assess radiological risks at work places in accelerator tunnels, experimental areas, laboratories and workshops of CERN.
- Perform radiation measurements in various static and dynamic high energy multi-particle type radiation fields.
- Perform work and dose planning, elaborate safety measures and working procedures.
Indrykket 3. februar
Stockholm, Copenhagen or other Nordic location
In this position you will be a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry division and will play a critical role in the market acceptance of an innovative portfolio of new products specifically designed for studies in Earth Sciences or Food Authenticity.
This position will serve as the main Sales Specialist for a defined geographic region (ie.: Scandinavia) and serve as the primary conduit to our customer base. Strong communication with the global core team to execute on strategies and contribute to the modification of tactics based on local market dynamics and competition landscape will be very important.
Indrykket 1. februar
Set up, adapt and develop particle beams. Participate in the design of experimental facilities. Collaborate and guide the operations team to optimally exploit the beam lines according to the needs of experiments: if you an experienced applied physicist or engineer who would relish this challenge, join CERN's Experimental Areas Group. CERN: Take part!
You will join:
- The Engineering (EN) Department that provides engineering competencies, infrastructure systems, and technical coordination for the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities.
- The Experimental Areas (EA) Group is responsible for planning and coordinating all activities in many of the CERN Experimental Areas. The group provides support to the experiments that use the different CERN accelerators in the preparation, integration, installation, and operation, as well as the design, installation, and maintenance of the secondary beam areas.
Indrykket 22. januar
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists? Contribute your skills to our radiation protection work at the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, Take Part!
You will join the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Protection (HSE) Unit, which acts, on behalf of the Director General, in matters of safety and the protection of personnel and environment. The Radiation Protection Group protects workers and public against the risks of exposure to ionising radiation, ensuring that exposure is kept as low as reasonably achievable. The duties of CERN's Radiation Protection Group include the assessment of radiation hazards of CERN's activities, including new accelerators and experiments, the definition of protective measures as well as the legally required monitoring of the exposure of radiation workers to ionising radiation.
Indrykket 22. januar
The Industrial Sales Manager (ISM) is overall responsible for developing the overall FOSS business and sales of the FOSS solutions in the segments. The Industrial Sales Manager will report to the General Manager of FOSS Nordic.
One of the most important activities in your job is to visit customers – so you should expect to spend a lot of time in your car – visiting customers all over Sweden and Denmark. Your base will be your home office – preferably in South of Sweden or Denmark.
As ISM, you will be responsible for sales of Reference Methods /Analytical Solutions to Laboratories in both Denmark and Sweden, as well as sales of Reference Methods /Analytical Solutions to the Feed and Meat segment in Sweden.
Indrykket 12. januar