Marketing - Udlandet
6 job matcher din søgning
Owing to constant research and development VOCO is one of the fastest growing dental manufacturing companies worldwide. VOCO has been supplying dentists with high-quality dental materials since 1981 and is regarded as one of the leading manufacturers within the sector. Fielding a comprehensive portfolio of more than 100 products, we supply dental practices and dental laboratories in over 100 countries.
To meet the strongly increasing demand for our dental materials in the Scandinavian and Baltic region, we now need you as our enthusiastic Country Manager - Scandinavia & Baltic States (m/f).
Your duties in this position will be:
- Leading and coaching of our representative consultants team
- Coordination and promotion of the trading activities
- Planning and execution of dental events and hands-on sessions
Indrykket 9. februar
Hansen Toft A/S søger for kunde
Vores kunde er beliggende i Sønderjylland og er markedsledende inden for sit felt. Virksomhedens kunder tæller både mindre virksomheder samt nogle af verdens største industrivirksomheder.
For at imødekomme vækst og globalisering, søges der nu en Sales & Marketing Director, som på nogle områder bliver globalt ansvarlig og på andre områder regionalt ansvarlig. Du vil med reference til CEO være en del af den øverste ledergruppe, lede en organisation med 20 medarbejdere og med direkte reference fra 7 personer.
Du får følgende nøgleopgaver:
- Deltage i ledergruppen samt lede, motivere og udvikle egen organisation
- Både strategisk og operationelt salgsansvar
- Udvikle og implementere salgsstrategien i nye markeder
Indrykket 9. februar
Alfa Laval in Denmark, Shanghai
If you are both innovative and business minded, are interested in a cross-cultural environment, and eager to capture new market opportunities, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a replacement of our current Asia product manager to drive the business in the product dimension in the region. You will be working in an inspiring cross functional team.
- Understand and specify Asian market needs with a strong focus on China.
- Develop business plans for various product lines to capture business opportunities.
- Secure drive of projects for adaptations, development and localization of products.
Indrykket 4. februar
VikingGenetics, Skara, Sweden
Are you a dedicated communicator with strong writing skills who wants to make a difference? And would you like to become part of a dynamic, global environment? Then you could be our new colleague.
VikingGenetics is looking for an ambitious and passionate reporter to help strengthen our marketing department and reports directly to our Marketing Manager.
Your main tasks:
- Identify, develop and write exciting and passionate stories for home markets as well as export markets.
- Produce articles and make complicated subjects easy to understand for farmers around the world.
- Digest and translate technical information about breeding, genetics and R&D.
Indrykket 28. januar
Siemens Wind Power A/S, Brande or Hamburg
For the Product Life Cycle Management department in our Service organization we are looking for a Service Program Product Manager mainly for the financial investor customer segment. The Product Manager is responsible for further identification of investors’ requirements and for the development of a competitive service program strategy for this customer segment.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing, implementing and managing the service program portfolio towards investors incl. liaison with sales, risk team, operations, maritime solutions, regions and other stakeholders
- Market trend analysis including analysis of competitor portfolio
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities incl. feasibility studies, business cases and value proposition according to product development process
Indrykket 26. januar
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Do you want to join our journey towards professional product management? And do you want to grow an ambitious business by developing your part of our strategic long term perspective, materialising it into short term tactical plans and executing them?
Then perhaps you are the Product Manager we are looking for. You will be the manager of a product portfolio within the PL40 (Industrial Refrigeration) product group, being responsible for growing a profitable business within the product line globally. Industrial refrigeration is a B2B environment with focus on heavy machinery and production facilities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Commercial accountability for business results.
- Contributing to and influencing market based pricing structure for your product portfolio.
- Identifying main improvement potentials within your products portfolio – technically as well as commercially.
Indrykket 26. januar