5 job matcher din søgning
Global Castings A/S, Lem, Denmark or Stade, Germany
The job is part of Global Castings Group Quality department, and you will have interactions with Customers, Q-Specialist, Q-managers, Q-Engineers.
Your main responsibilities will be to support Problem Solving in local quality organization and other relevant functions. Support investigations of product and process quality related issues in serial production, and recommend changes to products, processes and control plans for all factories where the products are produced.
Other task will be:
- Support factory activities to improve performance indicators (PI) on time, quality and cost. Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate CAPA is being followed for key performance indicators (KPI) that are not meeting target.
- Use and promote Six Sigma methods and tools to facilitate resolution of recurring internal and external quality issues. And act as mentor to the factories.
Indrykket 27. april
Are you an experienced PLM Support Engineer willing to work on a complex system? Then join us, and get involved in support and training, and contribute to the evolution of engineering data management tools used by thousands of users. CERN, Take Part!
As a PLM Application Support Engineer in the Engineering Data Management Section you will:
- Analyse requirements coming from various user groups at CERN and outside CERN in the scope of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering Document Management, provide a tailored consultancy service, and implement solutions within the existing technical environment
- Provide collective and individual training in the area of PLM and engineering processes best practices.
Indrykket 20. april
At AET we are highly dependent on the ability to improve effectiveness and quality in order to offer the best project implementation and stay competitive worldwide within the construction of biomass power plants.
Therefore, we seek a highly skilled and competent Site Manager who can conduct assembly and erection of turnkey power plants abroad.
Together with your staff on site, you will become deeply involved in project management, management of contractors, Health, Safety & Environment, teamwork with customer representatives and other stakeholders.
As Site Manager, and with reference to Head of Assembly and Erection, Thomas V. Jacobsen, you will ensure a high performance on the following activities:
- Coordination of activities related to sub-contractors.
- Quality assurance and quality control.
- Execute site meetings and report to Project Manager.
Indrykket 12. april
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Elopak in Aarhus/DK or Terneuzen, Holland
Behaviour-based safety programme • High speed and large volume manufacturing company • International company in growth
The position is located within the business area Board and Blanks Supply (BBS). This new position as Safety Manager has been created in order to further develop Elopak’s safety initiatives. In this role you will refer to the Quality Director and will be located at either Elopak’s factory in Aarhus, Denmark or Terneuzen, Holland, depending on where you live.
Reporting to the Quality Director, you will support the health and safety teams in strengthening the safety culture in production plants. Your task will be to develop and implement a behaviour-based safety approach within the existing frameworks which engages employees at all levels of the organisation.
Indrykket 4. marts
Nordic Staff, London, United Kingdom, is looking for a Danish speaking Content Writer & Production Specialist (SEO specialist).
Nordic Staff, Storbritannien
Jobcenter, 26. april