8 job matcher din søgning
Global Castings A/S, Lem, Denmark or Stade, Germany
The job is part of Global Castings Group Quality department, and you will have interactions with Customers, Q-Specialist, Q-managers, Q-Engineers.
Your main responsibilities will be to support Problem Solving in local quality organization and other relevant functions. Support investigations of product and process quality related issues in serial production, and recommend changes to products, processes and control plans for all factories where the products are produced.
Other task will be:
- Support factory activities to improve performance indicators (PI) on time, quality and cost. Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate CAPA is being followed for key performance indicators (KPI) that are not meeting target.
- Use and promote Six Sigma methods and tools to facilitate resolution of recurring internal and external quality issues. And act as mentor to the factories.
Indrykket 25. maj
As the Site SHE Manager you have the overall responsibility for managing Safety, Health & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. You will work towards developing the local SHE strategy and improvement plans in order to achieve Sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact.
Safety is our number 1 priority, and we expect that you are committed to working for products that are safe and of the quality that our consumers expect from Unilever, whilst safeguarding good working conditions for our people and minimal environmental impact.
- Drive change and deploy the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results
- Manage the SHE team responsible for delivering Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results
Indrykket 19. maj
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte, Skærbæk or London
Join us and become a Project Manager in our Operations Preparations Projects department within Wind Power Operations. We are one of the leading developers of offshore wind projects in Northern Europe. Having experienced significant growth over recent years, we face exciting new challenges across our expanding portfolio.
Your key duties will be to
- manage the development and implementation of the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) set-up for future offshore wind power assets
- drive the strategic set up, including developing the onshore facilities, logistical and operational solutions to run an offshore wind farm
- lead the set-up project in all aspects, ensuring that the lifetime OPEX model assumptions are robust and that all decisions are made with the input of necessary stakeholders and supported by a solid business case
Indrykket 18. maj
PeopleLink søger for Cabinplant i Haarby
Salg af procesudstyr til fødevareindustrien
Cabinplant har opbygget en ledende position på det europæiske marked gennem fokus på udvikling af effektive og holdbare tekniske løsninger, et højt serviceniveau og tætte kunderelationer. Markedet er positivt, og Cabinplant har ambitiøse vækstmål, som både omfatter øget aktivitet på virksomhedens bestående markeder og fokus på at udvikle nye.
Du bliver efter en grundig indføring i Cabinplants brede produktprogram og forretningsmæssige kutymer ansvarlig for at udvikle salget på en række udvalgte markeder. Cabinplant er repræsenteret af agenter på de fleste markeder, men da salget altid kræver en indgående, teknisk afklaring i forhold til opgave og løsning, vil du som virksomhedens repræsentant blive involveret tidligt i salgsfasen.
Indrykket 17. maj
Siemens Wind Power A/S, Brande or Hamburg
In Service Wind Power, we are establishing a global R&D department for the development of new service products.
For this new department, we are looking for R&D Automation engineer to drive the R&D agenda within automation of service operations ie. through robot technology.
What are my responsibilities?
- Scout for new automation technologies
- Development and implementation of new automation offerings ie. robotics
- Drive the execution of different R&D projects
Indrykket 17. maj
In this position, you assume an operational, outgoing role in the EMEA-APAC region of the Cement Division, where you apply your commercial, communicative and technical skills to win in the market. Thus, you hold a key supporting role in a global setup, where you are to deliver results and meet customer expectations in an ever-changing environment.
More specifically, you:
- Track market performance (order intake, revenue, CM, Quality, claims, customer feedback) and use this to help develop, maintain or discontinue products
- Support regional sales in proposing and selling products through your compelling product presentations and promising value propositions
- Do market forecasting and keep a close eye on the performance of competitors’ products
Indrykket 10. maj
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Elopak in Aarhus/DK or Terneuzen, Holland
Behaviour-based safety programme • High speed and large volume manufacturing company • International company in growth
The position is located within the business area Board and Blanks Supply (BBS). This new position as Safety Manager has been created in order to further develop Elopak’s safety initiatives. In this role you will refer to the Quality Director and will be located at either Elopak’s factory in Aarhus, Denmark or Terneuzen, Holland, depending on where you live.
Reporting to the Quality Director, you will support the health and safety teams in strengthening the safety culture in production plants. Your task will be to develop and implement a behaviour-based safety approach within the existing frameworks which engages employees at all levels of the organisation.
Indrykket 4. marts
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer (m/f) with good C# knowledge for our client near Ravensburg.
ProData Consult A/S, 12. maj