7 job matcher din søgning
BioMar A/S, Brande
BioMar offers the opportunity to join our experienced Process Innovation Team. In this position you will work collaboratively with our R&D and operational teams across the world with focus on developing and supporting process innovations and operational best knowledge for our manufacturing plants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting implementation of innovations and R&D output at our production locations.
- Planning, organisation and execution of production & process audits and projects at our operating companies worldwide.
- Development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of operational best knowledge in aqua feed production.
Indrykket 8. februar
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists? Then take part, and contribute to our radiation protection work at the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, Take Part!
As an Operational Radiation Protection Technician you will:
- Assess radiological risks at work places in accelerator tunnels, experimental areas, laboratories and workshops of CERN.
- Perform radiation measurements in various static and dynamic high energy multi-particle type radiation fields.
- Perform work and dose planning, elaborate safety measures and working procedures.
Indrykket 3. februar
As a Control Room Operator in the Technical Infrastructure Section, you will primarily be based in the control room - working on a shift rota running 365 days per year and 24 hours per day, monitoring systems and performing remote diagnostics and intervention. In between shifts, all technicians each have other activities, using the expert skills they already have to improve our systems or processes.
- Monitor and operate systems using an integrated control system federating all important system alerts.
- Perform remote diagnostics and operation of the infrastructure systems using specialised and general-purpose Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Create and edit work orders, logbook entries and event reports concerning current events for distribution to the different teams involved in maintenance activities.
Indrykket 3. februar
PeopleLink søger for Cabinplant i Haarby
Salg af procesudstyr til fødevareindustrien
Cabinplant har opbygget en ledende position på det europæiske marked gennem fokus på udvikling af effektive og holdbare, tekniske løsninger, et højt serviceniveau og tætte kunderelationer. Markedet er positivt, og Cabinplant har ambitiøse vækstmål, som både omfatter øget aktivitet på virksomhedens bestående markeder og fokus på at udvikle nye.
Du bliver, efter en grundig indføring i Cabinplants brede produktprogram og forretningsmæssige kutymer, ansvarlig for at udvikle salget på en række udvalgte markeder. Cabinplant er repræsenteret af agenter på de fleste markeder, men da salget altid kræver en indgående, teknisk afklaring i forhold til opgave og løsning, vil du som virksomhedens repræsentant blive involveret tidligt i salgsfasen.
Indrykket 2. februar
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for the factory that produces the PanzerGlass. You will be in charge of securing the quality and making sure that the goods are delivered on the promised time. You will work closely together with the Chinese Factory Manager.
You tasks will, among others, comprise of:
- Production Planning
- Quality Control
- Be the point of contact between the offices in Denmark and the factory
- Tasks in connection to the day-to-day running of the factory
Indrykket 1. februar
Would you like the opportunity to work in a passionate, ambitious and innovative company where you would be responsible for building and retaining a strong organization in the UK? Are you motivated by contributing to consistent, sustainable and profitable growth in line with the overall business strategy, policies and values? Then you could be the driving force for exploiting the growth potential for PR electronics in the UK.
You will get a position where you will be responsible for the sales performance and compliance of the subsidiary, incl. overall P/L and legal responsibility.
You will work together with your team to achieve sustainable growth through strong territorial planning in the United Kingdom to ensure efficient allocation of sales efforts/resources to maximize customer coverage.
Indrykket 19. januar
The Industrial Sales Manager (ISM) is overall responsible for developing the overall FOSS business and sales of the FOSS solutions in the segments. The Industrial Sales Manager will report to the General Manager of FOSS Nordic.
One of the most important activities in your job is to visit customers – so you should expect to spend a lot of time in your car – visiting customers all over Sweden and Denmark. Your base will be your home office – preferably in South of Sweden or Denmark.
As ISM, you will be responsible for sales of Reference Methods /Analytical Solutions to Laboratories in both Denmark and Sweden, as well as sales of Reference Methods /Analytical Solutions to the Feed and Meat segment in Sweden.
Indrykket 12. januar